Yoda

Piss drinking question

I drink my pee once a day usually in the morning. It tastes salty. But when I drink it in the late afternoon it tastes sweet like sugar... what's up with that? My carb intake is moderate--50-100g a day, btw.

-Yoda

Couldn't help you. I only ever drink the pee pee nowadays after I've eaten extremely high quality organic food that I feel my body probably distilled into something useful; in particularly after consuming sushi-grade raw fish. I just can't bring myself to drink pee after a night of bar pretzels and binge drinking, in other words about 5 or 6 days of the week. ;)

• Like 1

Haha. I can't beleive you guys drink your piss. Do you drink your girls piss to or just your own? I know some people do thata s a sexual thing but that's something else..

I don't know, maybe I am being close minded, but I dont' see the enlightened sages of the past drinking their piss.

But what do I know.

Apparently it's got the lot so it's more than a few oddballs extracting the proverbial - so I'm told ;). Blokes drinking women's piss is a no no - tap water's bad enough with all that oestrogen from the pill <_<

There's an Indian Tantra on it:

The Damar Tantra is an ancient Sanskrit work. It contains a detailed

description of the system of therapeutics utilizing 'Shivambu', i.e.

Auto Urine Therapy, as expounded by Lord Shiva to His Divine Consort

the Goddess Parvati.

There are 107 sholkas or verses in the meter called 'anushtup chnadas'.

It is asserted in the Damar Tantra that all diseases can be cured by Shivambu

(one's own urine), and all mankind can retain health and strength through

the regular use of Shivambu. For the convenience of the readers, only the

English translation of the Tantra verses are presented here.

Auto-Urine Therapy (Shivambu Kalpa):

The Indian version as detailed in the DAMAR TANTRA.

O Parvati! I shall expound to you the recommended actions and rituals of Shivambu Kalpa that confers numerous benefits. Those well versed in the scriptures have carefully specified certain vessels for the purpose. (1)

Utensils made from the following materials are recommended: Gold, Silver, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Iron, Clay, Ivory, Glass, Wood from sacred trees, Bones, Leather and Leaves. (2, 3)

The Shivambu (one's own urine) should be collected in a utensil made of any of these materials. Among them, clay utensils are better, copper are by far the best. (4)

The intending practitioner of the therapy should abjure salty or bitter foods, should not over-exert himself, should take a light meal in the evening, should sleep on the ground, and should control and master his senses. (5)

The sagacious practitioner should get up when three quarters of the night have elapsed, and should pass urine while facing the east. (6)

The wise one should leave out the first and the last portions of the urine, and collect only the middle portion. This is considered the best procedure. (7)

Just as there is poison in the mouth and the tail of the serpent, O Parvati, it is even so in the case of the flow of Shivambu. (8)

Shivambu (auto- urine) is heavenly nectar, which is capable of destroying senility and diseases. The practitioner of Yoga should take it before proceeding with his other rituals. (9)

After cleansing the mouth, and performing the other essential morning functions, one should drink one's own clear urine, which is the annihilator of senility and diseases. (10)

One who drinks Shivambu for the duration of a month will be purified internally. Drinking it for two months stimulates and energizes the senses. (11)

Drinking it for three months destroys all diseases and frees one from all troubles. By drinking it for five months, one acquires divine vision and freedom from all diseases. (12)

Continuation of the practice for six months makes the practitioner highly intelligent and proficient in the scriptures, and if the duration is seven months, the practitioner acquires extraordinary strength. (13)

If the practice is continued for eight months, one acquires a permanent glow like that of gold, and if it is continued for nine months, one is freed from tuberculosis and leprosy. (14)

Ten months of this practice makes one a veritable treasury of luster. Eleven months of it would purify all the organs of the body. (15)

A man who has continued the practice for a year becomes the equal of the sun in radiance. He who has continued for two years conquers the element Earth. (16)

If the practice is continued for three years, one conquers the element of Water, and if it is continued for four years, the element Light is also conquered. (17)

He who continues the practice for five years conquers the element Air, and he who continues it for seven years conquers pride. (18)

Continuation of the practice for eight years enables one to conquer all the important elements of Nature, and continuation of it for nine years frees one from the cycle of birth and death. (19)

One who has continued the practice for ten years can fly through the air without effort. One who has continued it for eleven years is able to hear the voice of his sour (inner self). (20)

He who has continued the practice for twelve years will live so long as the moon and the stars last. He is not troubled by dangerous animals such as snakes, and no poisons can kill him. He cannot be consumed by fire, and can float on water just like wood. (21)

O Goddess! I shall tell you now about other variants of the therapy. Please listen attentively. He who takes powdered amrita (gaduchi, Tinospora Condifolia) mixed with Auto-Urine habitually for six months, is freed from all disorders, and acquires happiness. (22, 23 cont...)

Powdered haritaki (harade, Terminalia Chebula) should be assiduously taken with Shivambu. This combination destroys senile degeneration and all diseases. If this practice is continued for a year, it makes one exceptionally strong. (...23, 24)

One masha (about one gramme) of sulpher be taken along with Shivambu every morning. He who continues the practice for three years will live as long as the moon and the stars last. His urine and feces will whiten gold. (25)

The powder of the Koshtha fruit should be mixed properly with Shivambu and taken in the prescribed manner. If this practice is continued for twelve years, one's body will be free from the ravages of old age such as wrinkles on the skin, and whitening of the hair. One acquires the strength of a thousand elephants, and lives as long as the moon and the stars continue to exist. (26)

If powdered pepper and Triphala Choorna (mixed powder of Terminalia Belavica, Terminalia Chebul and Phylonthus Embica) mixed with Shivambu are taken regularly, one acquired a radiance like that of the gods. (27)

The essence (bhasma) of mica and sulpher should be taken with Shivambu along with a little water. This cures al disorders caused by malfunctioning of the digestive system and all disorders caused by the Vata humour. He who takes such a mixture regularly become strong, acquires a divine radiance, and can cheat time (escape the ravages of time). (28, 29)

He who takes Shivambu daily and excluded salty, sour and bitter food from his diet acquires divine accomplishments quickly. Freed from all ailments, and possessing a body comparable to that of Shiva Himself, he disports himself like the gods in the Universe for an eternity. (30).

Taken from here.

Confession, I haven't done it. I tell/yell/plead at my kids daily to try a fruit/vegetable/noncandy saying It won't kill you its good for you. I assume I'll try urine one of these days. But the will is weak, particularly in the morning. But spring is here, a time for new beginnings.

Things I've learned. Urine is distilled, in that there is no bad bacteria in it. It probably is good for us. Its interesting that the ancient Indian advice is in line w/ Michael Winn's technique of not drinking the first or last third. A technique he used while fasting in taoist caves.

A 'purist' like Ron drinks it straight and swears by it. There are books on it. I paged through one a few years ago. It is a bizarre practice. But it is a long life and there should be time to try and evaluate everything.

Peace

Michael

I tried a first semester for a few weeks in a row. I think I noticed a feeling of more health...I wonder if anyone else really felt a change.

I know if you are a Shaman and eat a Fly Agaric mushroom, then drink your pee, it will take you to the next level, and you can keep drinking it over and over for as long as you want I guess...never tried it, but one day.

May the pee drinking begin! This also reminds me of David Shen. I wonder what is so special about his "advanced empty force tao yin" what he taught to Chia along with his pee drinking skills.

"Golden Water

Taoist Ways to transform Urine into Chi

The ancient Taoists called it Jin Suei (Golden Water or Sacred Water). Taoists regard urine as the drink of longevity and an agent in the spiritual transformation process of Internal Alchemy. Urine contains the essence of our organs. It starts from the brain and slowly drips down to gather in the bladder. This is the finest distillation of our body's liquid.

There are many examples of urine therapy throughout the world. Normally this water of life is taken in though the mouth. The Taoist practice requires intake through the nose, stimulating the higher glands in the brain, opening the high energy centers and clearing the sinuses.

The practice of The Water of Life ( Jin Suei or Golden Water) and the tongue exercise, combined with Fu Tsang Nei Kung (Internal Empty Force Practice), and Advanced Empty Force Tao Yin form the basic set of the Baseng Chi (The Eight Immortal Breaths). They will enhance the power of your practice and transform this liquid into life-force.

Master Mantak & Maneewan Chia are Chinese, born in Thailand. He is the direct successor to the teachings of Master Yi Eng, the White Cloud Hermit. Master Chia has brought these teachings to the world, personally instructing thousands of students each year in North America, Europe and Asia. Together with his wife Maneewan, they are the authors of 12 esoteric and practical Taoist books and the Healing Tao Video Library. 1 Tape: 41 Minutes "v70-tp_w.jpg

Eight Immortal Breaths Series

Supplementary Advanced Practices:

http://www.healingtaousa.com/videos.html

(see bottom)

Haha. I can't beleive you guys drink your piss. Do you drink your girls piss to or just your own? I know some people do thata s a sexual thing but that's something else..

I don't know, maybe I am being close minded, but I dont' see the enlightened sages of the past drinking their piss.

But what do I know.

2776[/snapback]

EERRGGHH, ME CANT BELLEIVE YA SHIEKKY EAT *SHIT*!!!!!!!!!

BUT YA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOFO!!WHASSUP MOFO??? HUH????

MOFO!!! HUH?? HUH, HUH?????

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

Apparently it's got the lot so it's more than a few oddballs extracting the proverbial - so I'm told  ;). Blokes drinking women's piss is a no no - tap water's bad enough  with all that oestrogen from the pill  <_<

There's an Indian Tantra on it:

Taken from here.

2778[/snapback]

THIS BE SO COOL, THANKS A 1,000,000 EUROS FOR DA REFFERRENCE!!!! YUP!!!!

I DRINK IT STRAIT FROM DA SPRING!!!

ANNOTHER THANG WITH PISS DRINKIN BE, YA CAN FAST LONGER.

DA UREA IN DA PISS HELP DA BODY BUILDIN UP PROTTEINS, SO IF YA WANNA GO VEGAN OR YA WANNA JUICE FAST, BY ALL MEAND DRINK YER PISS FOR MAXIMUM POWER.

BUT PLEEZ DONT DO LIKE SUM MISLEAD N SELF DELLUDED MOFOS IN HERE WHO THINK THAT IF PISS DRINKIN BE GOOD, SHIT EATIN BE BETER. THAT BE *NOT* A RIGHT INFERRANCE TO DRAW OK?? *DONT* EAT SHIT LIKE SHIEKKY OK???

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question to all you piss drinkers out there is: why do it?

I assume it doesn't taste all that good. So, it's not a particularly pleasant thing to do. I mean you don't finish a work out and say, "boy I sure would like a tall glass of my own piss".

So it tastes bad and you drink it anyway -- Why?

Do any of you really feel it's gotten you that much healthier or -- and it's kind of hard not to smirk while writing this -- closer to spiritual enlightenment?

Sure, it's not detrimental, and it's sterile, and it's probably marginally better for you nutritiously but -- assuming you're already leading a healthy lifestyle -- I can't really see any health or spiritual value in it.

Which get's back to why do it?

I suspect the answer to that question lies more in the incessant search for the "quick fix" that afflicts all of us. And also in the sort of pathology of obsessive behaviour about one's own body that sometimes afflicts new agers/meditators.

Just my two cents worth.

I tried it at Ron's suggestion and it works. Any practice that's easy, takes no time to do, has a freak out factor, and gets results is good shit in my book.

Take the PP Challenge: meditate for 5-10 minutes to see where you are at vibrationally, and then drink a half cup+ of PP and meditate another 10 minutes and check out the difference in your energy field.

-Yoda

• Like 1

I tried it at Ron's suggestion and it works. Any practice that's easy, takes no time to do, has a freak out factor, and gets results is good shit in my book.

meditate for 5-10 minutes to see where you are at vibrationally, and then drink a half cup+ of PP and meditate another 10 minutes and check out the difference in your energy field.

--------------

I doubt that drinking HALF A CUP OF ANYTHING (excpet maybe a potent drug) is going to have a noticable effect within ten minutes. It's near impossible physiologically (even a powerful drug like alcohol would probably take 5-10 minutes to hit you).

Of course you didn't use the word "physiological". And to be honest, I don't pay a lot of attention to where I am "vibrationally" when I meditate, or even to my "energy field". I'm generally either sitting in (attempted) stillness or moving things around.

I also think that whenever anyone talks about "vibrations" or "energy fields" you're in a realm where your mind and wishfull thiking can (and usually does) play a lot of tricks on you.

So, thanks for the challenge but I'm not going to drink my pee any time soon. I've tasted it and it's gross and I doubt it will have any beneficial value that I can't get in other ways.

You might want to re-consider a bit yourself. Take the coffee challenge, take the chicken soup challenge, take the fruit loops challenge, take the miming drinking a cup of PP but actually drinking air challenge -- and see where you are after that. I'm sure that the more you invest in it psychologically, the stranger your trip will be.

good luck

It's largely vibrational, so the effect beats caffeine, fruit loops, etc in terms of speediness. But I have to meditate to feel it--it's not as strong as caffeine in that respect, but seems to be more refined and beneficial to meditation.

If one is negative about the practice, it's certainly not a good idea to do it.

It's the only thing I do that grosses out Mrs. Yoda, so it's important to me.

-Yoda

[it's the only thing I do that grosses out Mrs. Yoda, so it's important to me.]

I'd say Mrs. Yoda's discriminatory taste is equalled only by her benevolent acceptance. Good luck (to you both).

CORPERATIONS DONT WANT YOU DRINKING YOUR PISS

this is why you really have to SEARCH the internet to find info about it, but when you do, you can read how urine therapy is a serious therapy, I am not going to brag to my friends/lovers about it, thats for sure, nor do I be practicing it these days, but if you are a serious meditator, you must not leave any stone undturned...and you cant taste if you dont breath through your nose and use mouth-wash right after, no problem

don't breathe through your nose and use mouthwash immediately after---great tip.

THIS BE SO COOL, THANKS A 1,000,000 EUROS FOR DA REFFERRENCE!!!! YUP!!!!

Glad you liked it Ron. I remember reading a New Scientist article on endocrine secretions and the biochemical content of urine and possible connections to the prima materia of alchemy (I'll have to dig it out and post relevant bits). It quoted a 17th Century alchemical text which said that the prima materia was common and in plain view of everyone yet reviled by all and that maids threw it out in the street ...

This also fits in with the thread on The HT forum about working with the brain:

Brain Cultivation

Glad you liked it Ron. I remember reading a New Scientist article on endocrine secretions and  the biochemical content of urine and possible connections to the prima materia of alchemy (I'll have to dig it out and post relevant bits). It quoted a 17th Century alchemical text which said that the prima materia was common and in plain view of everyone yet reviled by all and that  maids threw it out in the street ...

This also fits in with the thread on The HT forum about working with the brain:

Brain Cultivation

3016[/snapback]

DA MATTERIA PRIMA IN GENNERAL WAS ACHEMMICAL JARGON FOR DA BODY. IN PARTICCULAR IT COULD REFFER TO DIFERENT ASPECTS O DA BODY, THAT WAS A PECCULOARRITY O ACHEMMICAL JARGON, THEY'D USE DA SAME TERM TO REFFER TO DIFERENT THANGS BASED UPPON CONTEXT WHICH MAKE DA READIN O OLD ALCHEMMICAL TREATIES TRICKY.

SO MATTERIA PRIMA COULD BE SEMMEN, OR DA BODY IN GENNERAL, OR SPECCIFIC SUB-SETS O DA BODY, EG URRINE, OR EVEN THAT FAVORRITE O SPYRRELIX'S , VIZ., MENSTRUAL BLOOD, PLUS URRINE ALSO BE SPECCIFICCALY MENTIONED IN ALCHEMMICAL TREATIES. IT BECCOME MORE IMPORTANT AS DA ASCETTIC STOP EATIN AL-TOGGETHER.

RJ

Solution (no pun intended) to the Western drought?

Anyway I was cruising the online users and spotted a guest checking this out as the rest of my family are watching Mike Rowe delice folks on Dirty Jobs .

Since it has not been posted on since 04-04-05 I thought about the drought (pun intended forum wise).

Maybe the Colorado river will attain previous levels and lawn watering restrictions will be lifted!

• Like 1

The Damar Tantra is an ancient Sanskrit work. It contains a detailed

description of the system of therapeutics utilizing 'Shivambu', i.e.

Auto Urine Therapy, as expounded by Lord Shiva to His Divine Consort

the Goddess Parvati.

There are 107 sholkas or verses in the meter called 'anushtup chnadas'.

It is asserted in the Damar Tantra that all diseases can be cured by Shivambu

(one's own urine), and all mankind can retain health and strength through

the regular use of Shivambu. For the convenience of the readers, only the

English translation of the Tantra verses are presented here.

Auto-Urine Therapy (Shivambu Kalpa):

The Indian version as detailed in the DAMAR TANTRA.

O Parvati! I shall expound to you the recommended actions and rituals of Shivambu Kalpa that confers numerous benefits. Those well versed in the scriptures have carefully specified certain vessels for the purpose. (1)

Utensils made from the following materials are recommended: Gold, Silver, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Iron, Clay, Ivory, Glass, Wood from sacred trees, Bones, Leather and Leaves. (2, 3)

The Shivambu (one's own urine) should be collected in a utensil made of any of these materials. Among them, clay utensils are better, copper are by far the best. (4)

The intending practitioner of the therapy should abjure salty or bitter foods, should not over-exert himself, should take a light meal in the evening, should sleep on the ground, and should control and master his senses. (5)

The sagacious practitioner should get up when three quarters of the night have elapsed, and should pass urine while facing the east. (6)

The wise one should leave out the first and the last portions of the urine, and collect only the middle portion. This is considered the best procedure. (7)

Just as there is poison in the mouth and the tail of the serpent, O Parvati, it is even so in the case of the flow of Shivambu. (8)

Shivambu (auto- urine) is heavenly nectar, which is capable of destroying senility and diseases. The practitioner of Yoga should take it before proceeding with his other rituals. (9)

After cleansing the mouth, and performing the other essential morning functions, one should drink one's own clear urine, which is the annihilator of senility and diseases. (10)

One who drinks Shivambu for the duration of a month will be purified internally. Drinking it for two months stimulates and energizes the senses. (11)

Drinking it for three months destroys all diseases and frees one from all troubles. By drinking it for five months, one acquires divine vision and freedom from all diseases. (12)

Continuation of the practice for six months makes the practitioner highly intelligent and proficient in the scriptures, and if the duration is seven months, the practitioner acquires extraordinary strength. (13)

If the practice is continued for eight months, one acquires a permanent glow like that of gold, and if it is continued for nine months, one is freed from tuberculosis and leprosy. (14)

Ten months of this practice makes one a veritable treasury of luster. Eleven months of it would purify all the organs of the body. (15)

A man who has continued the practice for a year becomes the equal of the sun in radiance. He who has continued for two years conquers the element Earth. (16)

If the practice is continued for three years, one conquers the element of Water, and if it is continued for four years, the element Light is also conquered. (17)

He who continues the practice for five years conquers the element Air, and he who continues it for seven years conquers pride. (18)

Continuation of the practice for eight years enables one to conquer all the important elements of Nature, and continuation of it for nine years frees one from the cycle of birth and death. (19)

One who has continued the practice for ten years can fly through the air without effort. One who has continued it for eleven years is able to hear the voice of his sour (inner self). (20)

He who has continued the practice for twelve years will live so long as the moon and the stars last. He is not troubled by dangerous animals such as snakes, and no poisons can kill him. He cannot be consumed by fire, and can float on water just like wood. (21)

O Goddess! I shall tell you now about other variants of the therapy. Please listen attentively. He who takes powdered amrita (gaduchi, Tinospora Condifolia) mixed with Auto-Urine habitually for six months, is freed from all disorders, and acquires happiness. (22, 23 cont...)

Powdered haritaki (harade, Terminalia Chebula) should be assiduously taken with Shivambu. This combination destroys senile degeneration and all diseases. If this practice is continued for a year, it makes one exceptionally strong. (...23, 24)

One masha (about one gramme) of sulpher be taken along with Shivambu every morning. He who continues the practice for three years will live as long as the moon and the stars last. His urine and feces will whiten gold. (25)

The powder of the Koshtha fruit should be mixed properly with Shivambu and taken in the prescribed manner. If this practice is continued for twelve years, one's body will be free from the ravages of old age such as wrinkles on the skin, and whitening of the hair. One acquires the strength of a thousand elephants, and lives as long as the moon and the stars continue to exist. (26)

If powdered pepper and Triphala Choorna (mixed powder of Terminalia Belavica, Terminalia Chebul and Phylonthus Embica) mixed with Shivambu are taken regularly, one acquired a radiance like that of the gods. (27)

The essence (bhasma) of mica and sulpher should be taken with Shivambu along with a little water. This cures al disorders caused by malfunctioning of the digestive system and all disorders caused by the Vata humour. He who takes such a mixture regularly become strong, acquires a divine radiance, and can cheat time (escape the ravages of time). (28, 29)

He who takes Shivambu daily and excluded salty, sour and bitter food from his diet acquires divine accomplishments quickly. Freed from all ailments, and possessing a body comparable to that of Shiva Himself, he disports himself like the gods in the Universe for an eternity. (30).

Shiva has never steered me wrong before. I was checking the homeopathc sulfur tablets at the local whole foods. What do you all think of the sulfur suggestion?

I have a graduate school level of education. I flunked out of dental school one year before graduating when I realized the nature of mind nondualism style. I have pretty much the education of a medical doctor, because we were all mixed together.

I would never drink piss. Its the crap you body is trying to get RID OF. Do you all know that piss is a direct filtrate of blood? That water is from your blood. I am still surprised about that LOL.

Edited by alwayson

Would anyone who has practiced this long term like to fly over and tell us what expect from this practice?

I bet i can get high this way.

Something tells me this forum was a lot more interesting in the early years...

That made me laugh so hard I almost... myself!

Which would have really :angry: me off!