Has anyone had a distance healing (or personal healing) with Master Ou of Pangu Shengong. Or perhaps attended a seminar? It would be interesting to hear of some experiences. Thanks

• Like 1

I see there is an active thread already about PGSG. My bad. If the moderator wants to merge this to that thread, that'd be cool

I haven't done the long distance healing with master ou, just in person. I have been told the long Distance healings are just as good as the in person ones.

I'd be happy to try and answer any specific questions you had

So you have experience with this qigong form? I have a few other questions, if you don't mind. Unfortunately there is not much info on this style here, just bits and pieces.

Should someone attend an in-person workshop to learn this style, or is the correspondence course sufficient?

Do you think it is compatible with Spring Forest Qigong, or other styles?

I've been practicing this qigong form for about 8 months.

A seminar is sufficient to learn the moving form, which is the main backbone form of the style. I believe a seminar or in person class is a better option than correspondence course, but you can learn it that way too.

The style was designed to be easy to learn and convenient to practice. The results you get however are a lot more than you would think for a 20m form.

The only thing they say in regards to combining it with other qigong styles, is to give Pangu Qigong a month of solo practice to see how you respond to it. After that you can practice how you'd like. There are many people that mix and match I'm sure!

• Like 1

Do you ever forget where you are in the form? This happens to me a lot. 

No problems with the 26 reps. Its the repetitions of three, and the sets of three where I forget where I am.

If so, any recommendations for staying on track?

Edited by Cosmic Soldier
  • Like 1

Do you ever forget where you are in the form? This happens to me a lot. 

No problems with the 26 reps. Its the repetitions of three, and the sets of three where I forget where I am.

If so, any recommendations for staying on track?

I will occasionally question, "Am I on repetition 2 or 3?" Sometimes I think I do extra reps here and there!  Which isn't a bad thing.  In the Pangu Qigong book, he states not to worry too much about miscounting sometimes. I feel it's the general peaceful mindset and relaxation that are most important to the form.

One tip that my moving form teacher gave me was to turn to face a different direction with each set of 3, thereby making it easier to keep track.

Another thing you could do is for each round, mentally say to yourself "One", "two", "three".  I find small reminders like that do help as well.

FX

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 2

Thank you so much. Great tips.

I never considered facing a different direction for each set. 

"One", "two", "three" seems to work.

Greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Thank you so much. Great tips.

I never considered facing a different direction for each set.

"One", "two", "three" seems to work.

Greatly appreciated.

I am glad I could help!

Make sure to enjoy and have fun! :)

• Like 1

I will occasionally question, "Am I on repetition 2 or 3?" Sometimes I think I do extra reps here and there!  

The same with me ... am I on 2 or 3 ... lol ...   ;)

• Like 1

The same with me ... am I on 2 or 3 ... lol ...   ;)

lol yesss, I always get mixed up with 2 and 3! i will quote from Master Ou's "Pangu Mystical Qigong" book:

"...Sometimes a miscount might occur, but a strictly accurate count is not a matter of importance; simply stop when you find the number has exceeded 26.  It does not matter if you rotate the wrong number of times, but you should gradually make your practice more accurate."

"If there are interruptions during exercising, such as telephone calls, it is not necessary to do the closing movement. Practitioners may either continue the exercise after having dealt with the distractions or start over from the beginning; do not be a stickler for formalities."

and the best quote,

"When exercising, make sure to feel calm and natural and "take it easy." It will not be harmful if your attention is occasionally diverted."

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Soldier said:

@Fa Xin Do you practice the Non-moving form? If so, I've got another question.

Hi cosmic soldier,

yes i practice all the forms :)

• Like 1

Hi @Fa Xin,

My question is about step 3 (head) in the NMF.

I have been practicing step 3 as a ball of light that completely fills my head, and then I rotate this head shaped ball of light as instructed. Is this correct?

Did you learn the Condensed form in person or over skype?

Edited by Cosmic Soldier
Added content
  • Like 1

Hi Cosmic,

Yes that's correct :-) 

I learned the Condensed form in person, but I'm sure learning it via Skype would be just as good in regards to transmitted information

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Cosmic Soldier said:

I have been practicing step 3 as a ball of light that completely fills my head, and then I rotate this head shaped ball of light as instructed.

I am not familiar with the lineage, but on this part "ball of light that completely fills my head, and then I rotate this head shaped ball of light", I assume there is a prep work for LD and MD before? I would be very careful with this stuff if lower parts of the body are not "purified". Also, I hope after the practice it is taught to ship it back to LD? 

p.s. That's because it's not "not working" and "there will be no harm", it's because IT IS WORKING and there COULD be very much of a harm to unprepared body. ( learned it hard way to the keep energy out of the head)

• Like 2

hi qi cat,

you took one piece of the practice, not knowing any of the details or in what context it's used, and judged it according to your practices which are probably much different. 

while I do agree with you that sending energy to the head is not good (learned this in the first week many years ago),  that's not what happens in this form. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

hi qi cat,

you took one piece of the practice, not knowing any of the details or in what context it's used, and judged it according to your practices which are probably much different. 

while I do agree with you that sending energy to the head is not good (learned this in the first week many years ago),  that's not what happens in this form. 

Fa Xin

I did not judge anything. I asked a question. Can you walk me through your form in detail please? There are gazillions of qigongs. I am just curious to learn.

meow

• Like 1