Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Kunlun and sexual feelings

After reading another thread, it really struck me that Kunlun practice does not heighten libido like all the other energy practices that I've tied in the past.

Doing Kunlun hasn't changed the amplitude of sexual feelings for me, but it has made such feelings more "balanced" and "peaceful". A much easier practice to digest, certainly.

I be curious as to the experiences of others.

After reading another thread, it really struck me that Kunlun practice does not heighten libido like all the other energy practices that I've tied in the past.

Doing Kunlun hasn't changed the amplitude of sexual feelings for me, but it has made such feelings more "balanced" and "peaceful". A much easier practice to digest, certainly.

I be curious as to the experiences of others.

Same experience here. Look back through some of my posts. I was actually surprised at how easily and how long I was able to retain my jing. Normally I would have been bouncing off the walls. The energy is still there, but it's more manageable. When I miss a day or 2 of practice, the libido starts to ramp up again. My only guess is that Kunlun is somehow using/refining the Jing, but that's just a total guess.

I am halting all Kunlun practice unless or until I hear from Mantra. If what I'm told is true - losing libido and orgasmic ability is a sign of bad health in TCM and Kunlun is making things much worse. I don't just feel the gentle sensual energy others are posting here about. My libido DIES after each Kunlun session. There is NONE. I'm Sexually dead after Kunlun.

:(

Edited by SereneBlue

Until Kunlun I had pretty much given up on retention practices as being way to difficult for me and something that just made me feel bad. Whatever it is that Kunlun does, it seems IMHO to refine the retained jing (correct term ?) so that I don't get that "over full, frustrated urge" that I use to feel when trying other systems that have retention.

I do feel more "love / friendliness" from doing Kunlun, and while it's not a painful urge, I do feel like being more loving, which makes retention that much harder :D

SereneBlue, hope things work out for you, relax. Been trying to remember but I don't really notice my libido level after meditation. I'm not getting orgasmic bliss, just a nice feeling that makes me smile and chuckle to myself.

I am halting all Kunlun practice unless or until I hear from Mantra. If what I'm told is true - losing libido and orgasmic ability is a sign of bad health in TCM and Kunlun is making things much worse. I don't just feel the gentle sensual energy others are posting here about. My libido DIES after each Kunlun session. There is NONE. I'm Sexually dead after Kunlun.

:(

No, it isn't hurting you. What happens in the beginning with Kunlun is that your body begins to balance out, so the energy you may have had concentrated in one area gets dispersed more evenly throughout the rest of your body. This would cause you to feel that lack.

Don't worry, it is only temporary.

Think of it as if you have just moved from a small apartment into a mansion. While you had an over abundance of "stuff" for your small apartment your new mansion seems practically empty. Soon enough it will fill to an over abundance as well. You will love it!

Sex after opening the Kunlun energy is incredible. It is like your whole soul feels it and the energy is magnified 10 times.

Also, your partner will notice too. Attaining the Valley Orgasm is truly something that should not be missed in this lifetime.

You are doing fine.

Cheers!

She had mentioned that men were fragile flowers on her diet. Like other energy practices, it's extremely effective but I can't deal. I think women have an easier time of it. I never got Mrs Yoda to really go for the fish oil in huge doses, but she does take some. I know a lucky guy who's wife drinks a quarter to a half cup a day of fish oil on her doctor's orders. Nice!

I'm hoping a few months of Kunlun and I might be able to check back in with it to see if I'm ready.

I do take fish oil, but not as much for the effect to really kick in.

She had mentioned that men were fragile flowers on her diet. Like other energy practices, it's extremely effective but I can't deal. I think women have an easier time of it. I never got Mrs Yoda to really go for the fish oil in huge doses, but she does take some. I know a lucky guy who's wife drinks a quarter to a half cup a day of fish oil on her doctor's orders. Nice!

I'm hoping a few months of Kunlun and I might be able to check back in with it to see if I'm ready.

I do take fish oil, but not as much for the effect to really kick in.

The reason I ask is because I am wondering if her diet could ameliorate or speed up the Kunlun process. My understanding is that it may ramp up the body's jing production. Mantra said that Kunlun redirects the sexual energy to the deficient areas of the body. Maybe one could hypothetically do the 100 days in 75. Or if one released their jing, perhaps they could get back on the wagon easier. Just theories really. I will have to buy her book. The downside I guess is that it will probably make you more horny, thereby making the 100 days celibacy even more trying.

I am past day 60, but had a few slips :huh:

The reason I ask is because I am wondering if her diet could ameliorate or speed up the Kunlun process. My understanding is that it may ramp up the body's jing production. Mantra said that Kunlun redirects the sexual energy to the deficient areas of the body. Maybe one could hypothetically do the 100 days in 75. Or if one released their jing, perhaps they could get back on the wagon easier. Just theories really. I will have to buy her book. The downside I guess is that it will probably make you more horny, thereby making the 100 days celibacy even more trying.

I think there's very much something to what you are saying. Mantra at one point said that supplements can be a plus. I forget what supplement he had in mind but I think it was a 5-HTP kind of a thing. Max

I got Jen that book for christmas...I'll have to read it too :D

I definitely have to put a good word in for Marrena's (Witch) book. It will make you more..um...frisky though. So if you're trying to do 100 days celibacy you might want to hold off on the diet until that part is over.

Though the book was written primarily for women the diet works for men too. I did read one caveat for women on her board however. She said medical research shows women who've been on the Pill for many years sometimes end up with permanently suppressed testosterone as a result. Testosterone production never bounces back even after taking the Pill has stopped. And of course low testosterone = no libido.

That's the one weak link in the chain in the diet. It does a spectacular job of suppressing SHBG and boosting dopamine vis-a-vis seratonin. But if your testosterone is low there is nothing in her diet that can fix it. You'll have to go on testosterone therapy from a physician to get that part right again.

There is also a slight tweak I'd say one might try to improve on her diet. If you can't afford to take so many fish oil or krill oil capsules (krill oil is actually more concentrated with EPA/DHA than fish oil and just as pure) - or if you're worried about taking so much of it - you can try taking slightly fewer capsules but take some plant lignan capsules with them. Medical studies show plant lignans (in this case sesame lignans) taken at the same time boosted the concentration of EPA/DHA absorbed into the bloodstream from fish/krill oil capsules.

Edited by SereneBlue

I just got it and skimmed it...now I will have to wrap it hehehe :D

I'm pretty sure she wont read this, not sure if she would have an issue with my talking about stuff like this...but she has been on the pill for this side of forever. She had unusual growth spurts as a kid and has been on the pill since...oh hell, 12, 14? Her libido was always very high until she took an SSRI a while back for a few months...then it went to shit and has basically been shit...and well I honestly dont know about the last couple months. I'm not giving her this book trying to get her in the sack or anything, I had showed her the amazon link and she perused it in border's and was interested, so good christmas present. :)

I'm not really concerned with myself and 100 days. I can deal! Although, we are going away on a trip this weekend...and honestly, if I have to start 100 days over I wouldnt be all that perturbed :D

until she took an SSRI a while back for a few months...then it went to shit
Ha ha, Paxil? :lol:

Man, Western meds are f'd up... And it has become rare to meet any American past their late 20s not on some type of chronic medication. And women especially tend to be on chronic antidepressants.

Well, says a lot about our society and all the inner dysfunction...and also people's desires for quick fixes and denial. :(

Sign in to follow this