Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Taobums just turned 1,000!

I just noticed that the other day taobums had over 1,000 active users on it at one time!! That's way cool... I didn't realize that a site dedicated to taoist yoga could have that much traffic on it! That's great! I know the more information that piles up here, the more traffic google will bring us. Maybe Sean will be able to take Leslie out to dinner from the ad income someday!! :lol:

Darin,

Btw, thanks for helping out with the concierge duties these days! I always try to welcome new users, but I'm sure I don't see everyone. I'm looking forward to hearing the next chapters of your saga!

Your pal,

Yoda

Yes, numbers have been increasing rapidly. It was just a few of us to start. Let me see if I can remember ... in no particular order some of the earliest members were: Cameron, Yoda, Trunk, BobD, Max, Peter Falk, sunshine, Thelerner, SheepishLord, Pietro, spyrelx, mbanu, Ron Jeremy, Ian, MatthewQi, rex, Ron Jeremy, Mitch, vidiami, turbo, Harry Pain, IanB, hagar, GrandTrinity, RedKooga, DustWalker, neimad, VCraigP, Tenguzake ... Lozen, cat and freeform were in here pretty early too. Sorry, I'm sure I am forgetting a bunch of people.

Sean

That list of names takes me back! Makes me want a cigarette for some reason... :lol:

I wonder why that is? I'm just a sentimental fool, I guess.

Compared to these new whippersnappers, us old guard couldn't cultivate our way out of a paper bag! :lol:

Impossibly esoteric information and vibrations are pouring into this site at an amazing pace. I'm totally loving it!!

Sign in to follow this