SeekerOfHealing

Ming Stages/Replenishing Yuan Qi/Ming Gong

Ming is not recognized but it's manifestations. Why people ask all the time about it? Regular people can not see ming or realize ming without high xing, they can only felt manifestation of their methods.

That's great quote Taoist Texts, thank you. 

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 2

Ming is not recognized but it's manifestations. Why people ask all the time about it? Regular people can not see ming or realize ming without high xing, they can only felt manifestation of they have methods.

And,to continue the line of question, how does the manifestations of Ming differs from qigong? As in, how do you know you are doing the one and not the other?

Is this website realy somehow related to Wu Liu Pai in China?

http://www.dycndg.com/

I see they show photos of Masters Liu Huayang and Wu Shouyang.

Looks like the owner of website visited all mayor Nei Dan schools in China and have photos with many famous Masters.

There is no name of owner nor his e-mail but all is highly interesting!

Ormus

Looks like the owner of website visited all mayor Nei Dan schools in China and have photos with many famous Masters.

Ormus

Photo's of Liuhuayang, you honestly believe this is photo of Liuhuayang?

http://www.dycndg.com/?page_no=43〈=0&show_case=

Ormus

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the link of the site, they also have pictures of Zhao Bichen, Chen Yining...

Their teacher Tan Lisan (Jing Xuzi):

3-b.jpg?3

His story is interesting:

If i understand correctly, this man got the teachings and a mission directly from Liu Huayang who appeared in flesh in front of him...

To think that this "lineage" has a something to do with Wu-Liu Pai - even though they call their thing with this name- would be mistake imo, but Taoist Tony speaks the truth even when he lies so i won't argue :)

Ormus

Yiyinyiyang explained about this site. See post quoted above.

Not only related but even copyrighted to WLP on every page 

Copyright © 2013 - 2016 伍柳天仙法脈. All rights reserved.

Well, no.

Technically is not WLP but WLTXFP.

So Alexey or anybody here related to WLP and others. Do I practice ming or not? My stages or manifestations.

1) Starting ming practices, after couple seconds to one minute. Deep and great heat and warming but not attacking fire. Sweating a lot like I would run a miles, everything wet. (This can be consider supernatural as it no way you can sweat that much and be "hot" without burning yourself)

2) When fire will settle up, then emptiness no thought without effort appear. Mind clear.

3) After sometime flicking white lights appears when closed eyes. It's suppose to be yuan qi in action, yes? (from what I understand)

That's where manifestations stops and I close my "ming session" as it takes some time to get the "ming" rolling.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Dear LaoZiDao,

can you provide source link for photos you posted?

It looks like Liu Huayang from privous website.

Ormus

Dear LaoZiDao,

can you provide source link for photos you posted?

It looks like Liu Huayang from privous website.

Ormus

It's not liuhuayang.... lol. The site is bs. Obviously.

So Alexey or anybody here related to WLP and others. Do I practice ming or not? My stages or manifestations.

1) Starting ming practices, after couple seconds to one minute. Deep and great heat and warming but not attacking fire. Sweating a lot like I would run a miles, everything wet. (This can be consider supernatural as it no way you can sweat that much and be "hot" without burning yourself)

2) When fire will settle up, then emptiness no thought without effort appear. Mind clear.

3) After sometime flicking white lights appears when closed eyes. It's suppose to be yuan qi in action, yes? (from what I understand)

That's where manifestations stops and I close my "ming session" as it takes some time to get the "ming" rolling.

This is all common post heaven things...

Ok maybe it is bs.But please provide the link from which you post the photos.

I belive in Immortals and dont know why Wu Liu Pai members are so sceptical?

He cant be proclaimed impostor or bs until it is proven to be guilty of fraud.

Ormus

p.s.Can someone other find the link from which this photos are taken?

Ok maybe it is bs.But please provide the link from which you post the photos.

I belive in Immortals and dont know why Wu Liu Pai members are so sceptical?

He cant be proclaimed impostor or bs until it is proven to be guilty of fraud.

Ormus

p.s.Can someone other find the link from which this photos are taken?

It's google images.

I'll get a link for you shortly.

What about wlp members..?

Dear Lao ZiDao,

thank you in advance.

I mention WLP members because you are the one and you express scepticism that this person can be Master Liu Huayang.

I am not member of WLP but respect the school and its doctrine about Immortality.So if we belive that Master Liu Huayang realised Yang Shen then it is not strange that he can materialise his body and agree that others make photos with him.On this photos we see him in Chan Buddhistic robes and among Chan monks which is also in accordance with his past.The same website show other Chan Masters and text describe their inner cultivation.

Ormus

Dear Lao ZiDao,

thank you in advance.

I mention WLP members because you are the one and you express scepticism that this person can be Master Liu Huayang.

I am not member of WLP but respect the school and its doctrine about Immortality.So if we belive that Master Liu Huayang realised Yang Shen then it is not strange that he can materialise his body and agree that others make photos with him.On this photos we see him in Chan Buddhistic robes and among Chan monks which is also in accordance with his past.The same website show other Chan Masters and text describe their inner cultivation.

Ormus

#1 The signs on this man's face shows nothing similar of what a genuine Master who has achieved any decent level in Daoist cultivation. 

#2 I am not a WLP member, you're mistaken.

#3 I don't have skepticism, I know the persons real name. Here is the name: 普光 (普光老和) (sorry to spoil the fantasy's of it being Liuhuayang  :P)

Dear LaoZiDao,

1.According to which classic source he dont look like Immortal?Can you show us some other photo of real Immortal?

2.As I know you are Longmen Pai who started to study under WLP-YXP.But If I am wrong I am sorry.

3.I dont know Chinese,can you write on English what is his real name?

Are you sure that he is not Master Liu?Did you hear that Immortals change names for several times?

I didnt have fantasy I just think about website posted here and there is this info.

Can you provide link from which you bring photos?

Ormus

This is all common post heaven things...

@SeekerOfHealing

Did you expect another answer?

If you look back at other threads, there are answers like prenatal cannot be felt (meaning you look after some other kind of manifestations?) and if someone told you in public how you differ pre- and postnatal practices, fake teachers would use that info for their own purpose.

So the chance that your experience will be positively validated is actually.... , zero.

And since an elevated body temperature also happens in zen practice, and zen/chan leads to ghosthood, well, sorry :-)

• Like 1

Hi Ormus, see below in bold: 

Dear LaoZiDao,

1.According to which classic source he dont look like Immortal?

It's my own opinion according to what I have learnt being a student of a few Masters and so on. You can check about 'not having grey hair' and also 'no requirement for food and water' at high levels in Alchemy, especially if you're talking about Dixian and above level (Shenxian / Tianxian etc). But there is clear signs on his face which show bad health condition IMO, maybe you can sense it or maybe you cannot..

I saw a few photos of this so called Liuhuayang eating food as usual man, has grey hairs, health condition does not look to great as mentioned above.  I also saw pictures of his Master - who looks old and withered. So there is a quite a few things as far as I see it, that give many hints about his achievements.

Can you show us some other photo of real Immortal?

No I cannot provide a photo, I doubt there is many (if any) photos leaked of Xian's. Usually they are hidden and private. If you saw some you're lucky :) Its not really something that is spread around the internet.

2.As I know you are Longmen Pai who started to study under WLP-YXP.But If I am wrong I am sorry.

Right, I am studying Yuxianpai, but I am not a WLP student at all. If what you mean by 'WLP member' is actually student of "Daode Center' then sure. No need for apologies :) 

3.I dont know Chinese,can you write on English what is his real name?

I don't know Chinese either, but it's not hard to get Pinyin from 普光 - please see here

Are you sure that he is not Master Liu?

I am quite positive about it personally, and really, for me it makes no difference to anything if it is or is not.

Did you hear that Immortals change names for several times?

Sure

I didnt have fantasy I just think about website posted here and there is this info.

Can you provide link from which you bring photos?

Literally put this in google "普光" and go to images, and you will see plenty of images. ^ check link above

Ormus

• Like 1

LaoZiDao,

please remember that Immortals can change not only name but also how they look.According to signs you mention Immortal Master Lao Tze(Tai Shang Lao Jun) is not Immortal as he is all gray and bald.

Please read hagiografies of Immortals by master Ge Hong to see how Immortals can look and what are real signs.On some privous topic I mention one secret indication which canont be faked.

Iron Cruch Lee is interesting case.....

Ormus

Edited by Ormus

LaoZiDao,

please remember that Immortals can change not only name but also how they look.According to signs you mention Immortal Master Lao Tze(Tai Shang Lao Jun) is not Immortal as he is all gray and bald.

Please read hagiografies of Immortals by master Ge Hong to see how Immortals can look and what are real signs.On some privous topic I mention one secret indication which canont be faked.

Iron Cruch Lee is interesting case.....

Ormus

A few things.. Iron Crutch Li is folklore and the story about him has no practical sense in Alchemy - ie it's a fairytale. 8 immortals stories are just fairytales.. of course they can contain some basic lessons and some essence of Daoism, but it's nothing to go by for talking about Alchemy in a serious scientific way.

About Ge Hong, do you have any links to translations of these texts, or any excerpts you can share?

About Laozi, they're not photo's by the way, they are paintings, and only the artists interpretation. I've asked about this long ago to Teacher(s) of mine and have been told it's basically because of people's misconceptions and lack of understanding / lack of deep connection to the Tradition. And not just this but it could be a thing of respect to the name "old Master" etc.

Also, referring to him as Tai Shang Lao Jun, is connecting to religious Daoism which was formed later and has not much in common with Neidan (Traditional Daoism) as I understand.