林愛偉

Commentary By Ven. Master Xuan Hua

Hi Every One,

This is a link to a section of the Dharma Realm Buddhist Association.

This is the link to the commentary website:

http://www.drba.org/online/audio/sutra_index.asp.html

This one is to the Shurangama Mantra:

http://www.drba.org/online/audio/dharma.asp@CatalogID=6.html

It is to a commentary by Venerable Master Xuan Hua on The Sutra in 42 Sections. It is the first sutra brought to China, which was during the Han Dynasty.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.drba.org/online/audio/sutra.asp@CatalogID=3.html

Edited by 林愛偉

Thanx alot indeed :)

Thank you for checking it out. Venerable Master Xuan Hua's words are Vajra...Diamonds cutting through the thickness of our afflictions.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

That's funny. I was just considering, once again, not lying down at night, as your teacher practiced. When I'm really tired I fall asleep while in full-lotus. I actually prefer this position for sleeping much better than being horizontal. The other day I actually fell asleep in full-lotus while in a cafe and I woke up when I started to snore. haha.

Still snoring while upright is much better -- especially in full-lotus -- then on your back with your tongue fallen back in your throat, etc. haha.

Anyway thanks for the link. I didn't know about his teachings here in the U.S. yet.

That's funny. I was just considering, once again, not lying down at night, as your teacher practiced. When I'm really tired I fall asleep while in full-lotus. I actually prefer this position for sleeping much better than being horizontal. The other day I actually fell asleep in full-lotus while in a cafe and I woke up when I started to snore. haha.

Still snoring while upright is much better -- especially in full-lotus -- then on your back with your tongue fallen back in your throat, etc. haha.

Anyway thanks for the link. I didn't know about his teachings here in the U.S. yet.

His teachings have been in the U.S. for about 40yrs?...I believe... I could be wrong.

Sleeping in lotus...NICE :) It means no more bed sores...lol

Bump.

I thought I was through with Buddhist teachings. Then I discovered this.

Awesome. I have much reading and studying to do. :)

:lol: funny, Lin just told me to try doing this when we were talking after dinner last weekend.

:lol: funny, Lin just told me to try doing this when we were talking after dinner last weekend.

What a "coincidence" haha

Hi Lin,

Any chance you have copies of the originals in mandarin or links to dhamma talks in mandarin?

mouse