Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

☆☆☆

Reading the article I see the secret diary was recently found by 'researchers'. 

Almost without doubt it has already snowed two days in a row in the city mentioned, ie in 1816 the terrible year without summer (due to Mount Tambora's volcanic massive eruption), Italy and Europe got it pretty bad that year.  Similarly other pictures of Mary have been seen tearing up for centuries(?) 

I boldly posit that, the true believers have have missed the Apocalypse by over a two centuries!  It already happened and we just forgot about it.

Funny thing about TEOTWAWKI  is it being poohpoohed as something that will never come, by the same people who duly pay big coin for fire insurance against a fire that will never happen. Same thing here, only by definition you can not take out a  TEOTWAWKI insurance, so what do you do? You get prepped, either materially or spiritually.

There are better propehcies then this and actually exact. I never found any other prophecy which would turn exact like this. Mind those prophecies are made around 40 years ago. Either genius of prediction or seer. (but this what's happen when you open third eye for real, you will know the future just like that)

"Polish priest Father Klimuszko vision of future - first part fulfilled, next is horrifying.

Father Klimuszko was very well known in Poland herbalist and clairvoyancer which predicted Polish Pope amd many other things, he died in 1980. He once - in 70" - had a vision of future of Europe and Poland. Below is my compilation of English translations of quotes from this vision."

"I've seen soldiers crossing a sea on such small, round, little ships, but it was clear their faces wasn't those of Europeans. I've seen houses fall, and Italian kids, crying. It looked like an attack of infidels on Europe. I think some big tragedy is going to happen in Italy. Part of Italian boot will be submerged. Volcano, or earthquake? I've seen scenes like an aftermath of great cataclysm. It was horrible."

"War will start on the south, when all treaties will be signed and lasting peace will be announced."

"Russia will be betrayed, especially by her neighbours, but not by Poland"

"Whole cities will be destroyed by explosions"

"Then, rockets will fly over ocean, cross one with another, fall to seas and awaken a beast*. It will arise from the depths. It will propel enormous waves. I've seen transatlantic ships being raised like small shells. This mountain of water will stand to Europe. A new deluge! It will choke on Gibraltar! It will make its way to Spain's center. It will reach Sahara, drown Italian boot, far to Pad river. Whole Rome will disappear with its museums, with all its beautiful architecture.

"Ive seen giant wave in Paris still higher than Eiffel Tower. These waters will go east, cross France and Germany to Poland, when will be much smaller"

"Our country should have it an easy way. Perhaps 5, perhaps 10% is doomed. I know it's very much, that we're talking millions here, but France and Germany will lose more. Italy will suffer most. This will really unite Europe."

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Reading the article I see the secret diary was recently found by 'researchers'. 

Almost without doubt it has already snowed two days in a row in the city mentioned, ie in 1816 the terrible year without summer (due to Mount Tambora's volcanic massive eruption), Italy and Europe got it pretty bad that year.  Similarly other pictures of Mary have been seen tearing up for centuries(?) 

I boldly posit that, the true believers have have missed the Apocalypse by over a two centuries!  It already happened and we just forgot about it.

The sensus plenior of the Bible actually agrees with you. The Kingdom of heaven is teaching. The New Jerusalem is "the new teaching of Peace" which was ushered in when Jesus said "You have heard.. but I say...".  The rapture occurs at the time of death for all men.

The end of the world occurred when the kingdom was ushered in.

But... but... but... the Christian says.. The Government is not upon his shoulders yet. And at the same time they will say that it is God in Christ who sets up, and tears down nations.  ;)

According to Paul we are flesh and spirit, and we must learn to put off the old man and put on the new. 

Consider the old concept of purgatory:

You had to die to get there.. We are already dead in trespass and sin.

It was the place of torment... everyone complains of suffering in this life.

You learned to put off the flesh.. again, this is the teaching of Paul for this life.

Your suffering is shortened through prayer and repentance... In this life God gives you the peace that passes all understanding.

And when you are set free from Purgatory you go to peace.

Sounds like we are IN Purgatory now  lol

The end of the world happened at the cross.

The first destruction of the world was by flood, the second by fire/spirit.

The sensus plenior of the Bible actually agrees with you. The Kingdom of heaven is teaching. The New Jerusalem is "the new teaching of Peace" which was ushered in when Jesus said "You have heard.. but I say...". The rapture occurs at the time of death for all men.

The end of the world occurred when the kingdom was ushered in.

But... but... but... the Christian says.. The Government is not upon his shoulders yet. And at the same time they will say that it is God in Christ who sets up, and tears down nations. ;)

According to Paul we are flesh and spirit, and we must learn to put off the old man and put on the new.

Consider the old concept of purgatory:

You had to die to get there.. We are already dead in trespass and sin.

It was the place of torment... everyone complains of suffering in this life.

You learned to put off the flesh.. again, this is the teaching of Paul for this life.

Your suffering is shortened through prayer and repentance... In this life God gives you the peace that passes all understanding.

And when you are set free from Purgatory you go to peace.

Sounds like we are IN Purgatory now lol

The end of the world happened at the cross.

The first destruction of the world was by flood, the second by fire/spirit.

What do you make of those now who do not suffer? How do such people fit in?

Do you know any who don't? Isn't it a matter of degree?  All die.

I don't know if I am ready to defend the position. It's just an observation at the moment.

Do you know any who don't? Isn't it a matter of degree?  All die.

I don't know if I am ready to defend the position. It's just an observation at the moment.

I don't think suffering and dying are the same thing.

I have come to understand that I don't suffer. I don't think I can be alone in that but I recognize that it is... ummm... unusual? peculiar? weird? <shrug>

Some decades ago, I realized that for me 'the fall of man story' in the bible seems a metaphor for the descent of awareness into the very slow resonant vibratory state of physical form which is brought on by duality consciousness.

• Like 1

Some decades ago, I realized that for me 'the fall of man story' in the bible seems a metaphor for the descent of awareness into the very slow resonant vibratory state of physical form which is brought on by duality consciousness.

eh, don't tell my rabbi but..they didn't seem that smart in the bible ;).  

It's easy to forget what a hard life and superstitious time they lived in.  Not saying we're smarter, but human nature is human nature. 

I posit the opposite.  It's a slow windy path, but progressive ideas of living in peace, accepting people outside our tribe/religion/color are gaining more traction in modern times.  Not so long ago, racism was casual and widely accepted.  In my short lifetime I've seen from 1960's to now, I've witnessed amazing progress. 

Sadly progress can be reversed.  Especially when hard times hit; human nature looks to the strongman who'll straighten things out as long as we give him our allegiance, gold and freedom.

I don't think suffering and dying are the same thing.

I have come to understand that I don't suffer. I don't think I can be alone in that but I recognize that it is... ummm... unusual? peculiar? weird? <shrug>

I would never presume to interpret from the subjective experience related by one. I think that you may interpret suffer differently than most. 

I am in almost constant pain.Do I suffer? Yes AND no. Depends what you mean. Have you never wept? Never felt grief? Never hungered?  Never been lonely? Never sat through a boring sermon? These are things generally associated with suffering.

You say you have come to understand that you don't suffer, which may indicate that was not always the case. What youused to consider suffering, you have come to understand as something else.   Suffering is generally a source of temptation as we blame God for the circumstance.  But when we realize that it is merely consequences of choices, our or others, then we can agree with James:

Jas 1:2 ¶ My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; {temptations: or, trials}

Then suffering is no more.

I would never presume to interpret from the subjective experience related by one. I think that you may interpret suffer differently than most.

I am in almost constant pain.Do I suffer? Yes AND no. Depends what you mean. Have you never wept? Never felt grief? Never hungered? Never been lonely? Never sat through a boring sermon? These are things generally associated with suffering.

You say you have come to understand that you don't suffer, which may indicate that was not always the case. What youused to consider suffering, you have come to understand as something else. Suffering is generally a source of temptation as we blame God for the circumstance. But when we realize that it is merely consequences of choices, our or others, then we can agree with James:

Jas 1:2 ¶ My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; {temptations: or, trials}

Then suffering is no more.

Thank you for your response, goatguy.

I think you gave me the answer although I'm still struggling with accepting it (which I have been told is an old problem for me). I have received the same basic answer from several traditions so I'm not entirely sure why I keep asking.

For clarity, I used to wonder about this "suffering" I heard so much about. I thought that perhaps someday I would experience it or understand the turmoil it seems to cause for others. I have, however, experienced hardships and loss of loved ones and illness and injury yet "suffering" is still alien to me -- for a while I questioned whether something was wrong which prevents me from experiencing this "suffering" but I have learned that perhaps it is something right instead.

• Like 2

Some people think suffering confers gravitas, that it makes a person so burdened more interesting, artistically sensitive, or profound.  IMHO, just the opposite is true: the really profound thing is to be happy.   

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this