Orgasmic19

Injaculation & Kundalini

Injaculation & Kundalini

Okay, I have been wondering for some time if injeculaton can lead to or awaken (enlightenment) kundalini?

I know in hinduism they talk about abstaining from all sexual activity to attain immortality and reach enlightenment. On the other hand Taoist sages talk about how sexual activity is healthy and one should not ejaculate during sexual intercourse. Even the buddha abstained from all worldly desires.

The Tibetan Buddhist Monks believe that the Buddha himself attained enlightenment with a female consort under the bodhi tree, and that it was edited out in many iconographies and written accounts.

Lord Shiva talks about semen retention as well, but what confuses me about this diety is he had all kinds of sexual activity. This leads me to another question did lord shiva practice injaculation to control his sexual organ because even the God's had sexual intercourse?

So we all can agree on not spilling are seed unless you are going to procreate. Should one abstain from all sexual activity to reach enlightenment or not?

Could someone help me understand or at least clear the confusion?

Injaculation & Kundalini

Okay, I have been wondering for some time if injeculaton can lead to or awaken (enlightenment) kundalini?

I know in hinduism they talk about abstaining from all sexual activity to attain immortality and reach enlightenment. On the other hand Taoist sages talk about how sexual activity is healthy and one should not ejaculate during sexual intercourse. Even the buddha abstained from all worldly desires.

The Tibetan Buddhist Monks believe that the Buddha himself attained enlightenment with a female consort under the bodhi tree, and that it was edited out in many iconographies and written accounts.

Lord Shiva talks about semen retention as well, but what confuses me about this diety is he had all kinds of sexual activity. This leads me to another question did lord shiva practice injaculation to control his sexual organ because even the God's had sexual intercourse?

So we all can agree on not spilling are seed unless you are going to procreate. Should one abstain from all sexual activity to reach enlightenment or not?

Could someone help me understand or at least clear the confusion?

There is no single rule within "hinduism". Typically there are the right hand and left hand paths in Tantric traditions, which deal with these types of work (kundalini). The right-hand traditions focus on celibacy, avoidance of certain types of foods, abstinence (alcohol, intoxicants, etc).  The left-hand tradition deals with realization via things that are forbidden in the conventional sense. They call it the three "Ms - "Mamsa, Madira, Maithuna" (Mamsa - Meat, Madira - Alchohol or intoxicants in general and Maithuna - sexual activity).

The Left-hand path is not one of wanton debauchery, as there is a very ritualized approach to these practices and must be learnt from a bona fide teacher.

• Like 3

There is no single rule within "hinduism". Typically there are the right hand and left hand paths in Tantric traditions, which deal with these types of work (kundalini). The right-hand traditions focus on celibacy, avoidance of certain types of foods, abstinence (alcohol, intoxicants, etc).  The left-hand tradition deals with realization via things that are forbidden in the conventional sense. They call it the three "Ms - "Mamsa, Madira, Maithuna" (Mamsa - Meat, Madira - Alchohol or intoxicants in general and Maithuna - sexual activity).

The Left-hand path is not one of wanton debauchery, as there is a very ritualized approach to these practices and must be learnt from a bona fide teacher.

Well said the left handed would be impossible to navigate without a bona fide teacher. If people think obtaining a guru is difficult how much more so one like this?

• Like 1