smilingone

Strong chi - effect on others

Once you have cultivated a very strong chi presence or prana as it's called in Hindu philosophy, what kind of effects will have it on other around you? How do others perceive you? Will you be noticed more when you walk into a room of people? Do people feel attracted to you?

Just wondering since this attention can hinder our spiritual progress.

Edited by smilingone

I will not brag but if you are really cultivated qigong person you can make with other people whatever you like heal them or kill them, make them happy or sad as Qi is basis of creation and everything in the body so you can do everything with person.

Probatum est.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Once you have cultivated a very strong chi presence or prana as it's called in Hindu philosophy, what kind of effects will have it on other around you? How do others perceive you? Will you be noticed more when you walk into a room of people? Do people feel attracted to you?

Just wondering since this attention can hinder our spiritual progress.

It definitely has a strong effect on the people around you. But, think of it more like you are radiating energy at many different frequencies. Most people are not consciously aware of that energy and just unconsciously respond to it. But, depending on the person and their own issues & fears, that response may vary. Most will be attracted to it, but you will find that some people will instead instantly dislike you. The energy is hitting some past issue or hurt of theirs and they subconsciously associate it with you and the energy flow.

• Like 9

I don`t know about strong energy fields per se, but I`ve noticed that when I`ve been practicing regularly my relationships get better.  I`m more put together as a person -- both literally on an energy level and in the venacular sense of having "my shit together"  -- and am able to respond to others in a more loving, balanced way

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 7

I think the direction of prana can make a difference, if it is directed outwards it can make you more noticeable, and people will react to your strong presence as they are inclined, but if prana is directed inwards then you can have the situation where a true master will go by unnoticed.

• Like 3

What about if you have cultivated a lot through various practices and disciplines and you walk into a room full of people, for example a cafe. Do you attract attention as soon as you walk in like people staring at you?

What about if you have cultivated a lot through various practices and disciplines and you walk into a room full of people, for example a cafe. Do you attract attention as soon as you walk in like people staring at you?

That is dependent on the people in the room and their ability to notice and feel energy around them.

That is dependent on the people in the room and their ability to notice and feel energy around them.

And depends on whether I've activated my Romulan cloaking device.
  • Like 5

Ha ha you mean ungrounded chi still floating in your wei field....

What do you cal it when you hurt people un-purposely?...Novice. Remember its not skill if you cant control it.

In some moment of disturbance in my life 4-5 years ago I found myself lighting up toys as I walked past them, waking screaming in the middle of the night and the door simultaneously flying open, shelves coming down in shops when I pointed at them.

Just sayin'...if that was chi it was certainly not under control.

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, Jeff said:

Most will be attracted to it, but you will find that some people will instead instantly dislike you. The energy is hitting some past issue or hurt of theirs and they subconsciously associate it with you and the energy flow

Definitely had that happen to me. And I've had that happen to me but I didn't hate, more like my shyness/arrogance came up and I was dealing with it than hating it for coming up. My question is a bit like that...

But, the people who hate on others for lighting them up... is it a condition like being severely hunched back or having extreme twitches from alcohol addiction?

As in people develop to learn to hate energy/power when they don't have a foundation build up. But not every normal/weak person develops the bad habit of hating what they lack.

Would you say it is like that?

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

Definitely had that happen to me. And I've had that happen to me but I didn't hate, more like my shyness/arrogance came up and I was dealing with it than hating it for coming up. My question is a bit like that...

But, the people who hate on others for lighting them up... is it a condition like being severely hunched back or having extreme twitches from alcohol addiction?

As in people develop to learn to hate energy/power when they don't have a foundation build up. But not every normal/weak person develops the bad habit of hating what they lack.

Would you say it is like that?

That is possible. But, usually such things are more about what they feel.  Like the energy “hits” some issue that causes anger or fear from some memory, and then they associate that uncomfortable feeling with the person that they subconsciously feel originated it in some way. Like a feeling you get from someone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

That is possible. But, usually such things are more about what they feel.  Like the energy “hits” some issue that causes anger or fear from some memory, and then they associate that uncomfortable feeling with the person that they subconsciously feel originated it in some way. Like a feeling you get from someone.

The world (and interactions) as reflection of our own mind is incredibly interesting, and understanding seems to become ever more subtle.  

For example, if we encounter one experiencing an aversion to some aspect we are manifesting, is this their reflection from within, or our reflection from without?

And in those moments where "I" has fallen away, and is not asserting position does aversion arise anywhere?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ilumairen said:

The world (and interactions) as reflection of our own mind is incredibly interesting, and understanding seems to become ever more subtle.  

For example, if we encounter one experiencing an aversion to some aspect we are manifesting, is this their reflection from within, or our reflection from without?

And in those moments where "I" has fallen away, and is not asserting position does aversion arise anywhere?

Yes, there are many different levels of manifesting.  It the discussion above, it is implied that someone is just naturally radiating energy (like some gurus do). The other persons response would seem to always be a reflection from with in, but I am not sure I understand what you mean by “our reflection from without”? Could you give me an example?

If there is no “I”, there is as you suggested no position to assert.  And hence, there would never be any aversion for the person of no I.  But, a “no I” person will naturally radiate to people around them, and that radiation can cause irritation/aversion in the people around them, as the radiating “hit” their issues and fears causing a reaction.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

The sense of "lacking" is of interest here, and I'd question the awareness of a "radiant being" who left those around them feeling lacking.

Do you mean personally lacking, as in they don't measure up, or lacking like co-dependence, and unable to function without the "other" person?

19 hours ago, Jeff said:

Yes, there are many different levels of manifesting.  It the discussion above, it is implied that someone is just naturally radiating energy (like some gurus do). The other persons response would seem to always be a reflection from with in, but I am not sure I understand what you mean by “our reflection from without”? Could you give me an example?

If there is no “I”, there is as you suggested no position to assert.  And hence, there would never be any aversion for the person of no I.  But, a “no I” person will naturally radiate to people around them, and that radiation can cause irritation/aversion in the people around them, as the radiating “hit” their issues and fears causing a reaction.

Is there an "I" holding onto the reified sense of self as a radiant being who will hit any issues and fears another reified individual may have? And how much would this understanding/expectation play into not just the understanding of any interaction, but also the arising forms and dynamics of interaction?

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Is there an "I" holding onto the reified sense of self as a radiant being who will hit any issues and fears another reified individual may have? And how much would this understanding/expectation play into not just the understanding of any interaction, but also the arising forms and dynamics of interaction?

Any such "I" or not depends on the person, but there is pretty much always some aspect hanging around even if the person doesn't consciously think there is one. Also, definitely could play into it at some level, but the OP was more about that natural radiating having an effect on others, which it often does.  Most often people are responsible for their own stuff, no matter if there is an "outside" stimuli or not.

Edited by Jeff
spelling error
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Most often people are responsible for their own stuff, no matter if their is an "outside" stimuli or not.

The real i

• Like 2

On 1/12/2017 at 8:19 AM, smilingone said:

The sage hides his jewel behind rough clothing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:
On 1/12/2017 at 5:19 AM, smilingone said:

The sage hides his jewel behind rough clothing.

Depends on what the sage is seeking. 

I've experienced the above for a short period of time while my practice was much stronger than it is currently. 

• Like 1