Sign in to follow this  
WhiteTiger

WhiteTiger Greeting Everyone

Hello all, nice to meet all you guys.

I was actually searching for qualified teachers where I live. looking up a few different sects of Taoism. and desperately hoping to trying find a teacher qualified to teach me, and also try to be very open minded to all the things that seem strange to me (because a one or two of my own experiences I know would seem very strange to many of the, shall i say the oridinary populous)

Well I don't know what more to say about my greeting everyone, I have a few years of Kung Fu under my belt, currently not practicing throughout the whole time I was practicing I was drawn to internal arts. I'm a complete beginner or novice. I know a few terms here and there. And yes i'm trying to stay humble. All i can say is the more i learn the more i realize how little i actually know.

Hoping after i meet you all if i could get full access to the forums :)

(because a one or two of my own experiences I know would seem very strange to many of the, shall i say the oridinary populous)

Thanks for joining us. What Kung Fu are you practicing? What experiences, we are an open minded bunch? Please share....

Thanks for joining us. What Kung Fu are you practicing? What experiences, we are an open minded bunch? Please share....

Um, to be honest i'm not fully comfertable with everyone here yet. I was doing a Northern Shaolin Kung Fu for just three years. A system comprised of a few different martial arts. But only pieces of them. Basically watered down the more and more it got passed down.

I am currently not practicing any martial arts. I'm trying to find a good teacher in the bay area CA. The less money they make me pay and the more knowledge they teach shows the value I have of there own abilities. It is a rare thing if a student wants to work hard and spend endless hours of dedicated practice. Teachers should find much value in this. Trust me I understand, and teachers if there abilities are high enough understand how valuable that is.

I was transmitted at a young age, Tu'Na Breathing (In and out breathing, basically inflating deflating what feels like air going up and down - through the body) Heard of it DarinHamel?

Edited by WhiteTiger

Sign in to follow this