Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

there were certainly people at the Phoenix workshop who didn't need the posture in the slightest to tune into it.

Once you have opened the Kunlun energy, you can call it up at will. Postures are no longer necessary.

Visualising the posture helps also in my case with accesing the energy spontanious. I imagine a black background and white skeleton/stickfigure in kunlun 1 posture (witouth a chair) wich you imagine 3dimensional so you can see it from all sides .. the focus is purely on the lines wich contain the root of the kunlun 1 posture :)

Dunno this helped me so i thought lets write it down on TTB :P

Also found out the image of certain deities have unconventional effects.

Regards, Mike

I've noticed that I still get the leg bouncing, body movements and then the warm permeating mist/heat after-feeling, if I skip the KL1 postures and go right to the closing down meditation, while I'm focusing on the energetic feelings I remember from my initial KL1 session.

I've done that a bunch of times (raising heels during it when it feels proper) as an 'opening' sort of meditation before assuming the L1 posture; I've found the L1 has been more energetic (shaking, mostly) when I do so.

Don't ever panic. Just allow the energy to flow.

You will create something bad if you believe it to be.

Cheers Chris. I can handle that, no worries.

( don't like bad vibes = bad trip = bummer dude B) )

Cheers Chris. I can handle that, no worries.

( don't like bad vibes = bad trip = bummer dude B) )

Me teenks dat you need to flow wit de ganja and den evryting will be Irie!

Fear be de opposite of Jah, mon.

Easy now, Marley.

No panic, no cry. ;)

I loves me some thc, but its starting to get to the point where I feel clouded for a day perhaps two after tokin up. feels like it hinders my practice. takin some time off, then mayyybe back to once a week or so after I feel somewhat cleansed. I used to be an everyday pothead for yeeeeeeeeeeeeears.....

yeah mal, definitely dont panic or worry. I've done kunlun ~6 hours afterwards (try to stay away from doing it even that close, though) and had kunlun feel a little different, but if energy rises or opens up more or differently, relaxing and controlling it is key. good call in bringing it back down w/ closedown posture.

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this