Sign in to follow this  
Geof Nanto

Off Topic Discussions

We can't upset people in this very spiritual forum, feelings and outrage are more important than rational discussion, love and light. We are all really nice people :) look how nice we are. 

pink-floyd-the-wall-18.png

Edited by Sionnach

There will always be controversial topics.

Or there will be always people looking for controversy about ordinary topics.

• Like 4

You claim to be persecuted? and persecute at the same time? you want acceptance? but condemn others?

the "anti authoritarians" wanting bans, suppression of speech/ historical review... as we all trust government agencies so much :) they've no ulterior agendas right?

The WMDs in Iraq were absolute truth hm? how many other examples? 

Free speech isn't to protect what is already accepted (without question)

Hate speech is fine with you as long as it is called free?

• Like 1

You claim to be persecuted? and persecute at the same time? you want acceptance? but condemn others?

the "anti authoritarians" wanting bans, suppression of speech/ historical review... as we all trust government agencies so much :) they've no ulterior agendas right?

The WMDs in Iraq were absolute truth hm? how many other examples? 

Free speech isn't to protect what is already accepted (without question)

The way I see it, two things can ruin a forum: (1) an anything-goes attitude that allows hate to fester and spread in the name of free speech, and (2) an overly doctrainaire moderation policy that stifles all conflict and livliness.  As in so much else in life, the "middle way" is the correct path.  Keeping us on that path is no easy job, but I think our moderators do a pretty good job.

• Like 8

Hate speech is fine with you as long as it is called free?

I am totally against "Hate" speech.  It is always destructive - never constructive.

• Like 1

Just because it doesn't suit your narrative doesn't make it hate speech.

Say I've concern for the future of the Irish people when professors are estimating that the Irish will become a minority in Ireland and the Chinese the largest ethnic group by 2050. I have leftist, communists etc like you screaming NAZI, BIGOT, FASCIST, RACIST, HATE SPEECH, If anything is hate speech it is those attempts to shut down legitimate discussion.

What if I said bringing up WW2 events that occurred over 70 years ago is hate speech? as it doesn't look favorable? (as I am told regarding mentioning Jewish atrocities in Russia as one example). With politicians today using what occurred then to soft kill the now German population with "diversity" programs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDU9V579g74

Edited by Sionnach

I now consider the promotion of Diversity as Hate Speech. As evidently (video above) the true intention of Diversity is to supplant native populations/ being used as a soft kill method with the facade of love, tolerance. 

I now consider the promotion of Diversity as Hate Speech. As evidently (video above) the true intention of Diversity is to supplant native populations/ being used as a soft kill method with the facade of love, tolerance. 

You do know that all this diversity BS is based in acquiring cheap labor for the wealthy to hire, don't you?

It's all about the money.

I called Comcast (an American company) the other day to get a problem I was having resolved and spoke with someone in Columbia, SA.

Call Microsoft and you will almost always speak with someone from India or Pakistan.

Cheap labor.  That's what it's all about.

One of Trump's mottos is "Bring American jobs back t America" (I paraphrased).  Trump knows what is happening.  Will he do anything about it once he takes office?  We will see.

I understand the protests against it immigration of non-Europeans into European countries.  This isn't a Jewish problem.  Duh!

The people elected those who are creating these problems.  The only way to correct the problem is to remove those from power who are causing the problems.

The only problems the Jews are causing today are for the Palestinians.  But the Palestinians seem to enjoy what is happening to them.  Nihilists!

Sure, there are a lot of wealthy Jews.  So what?  You can criticize someone for working hard and earning wealth.  At least most of those wealthy Jews put some of their money back into the Jewish society.

• Like 1

I think this destabilization "diversity" has multiple purposes.

> Low cost labour
> Pursue greater Israel project (as per Bible/Torah)
> Remove competition/ opposition 
> Furtherance of Semetic religious ideologies.
> General anti-European sentiments which go back 1000s of years? "Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." Were the Amalek ancient Egyptians? I think the Indo Europeans had trade between Egypt, Syria, Persia. *shrugs*

Nobody else finds history interesting?

"We see ourselves fighting together with our Muslim brothers" ? Strange no?

Why do all this different peoples want to "integrate" with us? Why must we accept them? Do others practice this?

This may have to be moved to my Ramble On thread :P

I am going off-topic in off-topic discussions
  Edited by Sionnach

Well, if I push it a little it will end up in the Pit.

Go ahead, but make sure only the derailed part goes to the Pit. This was an interesting discussion at some point.

• Like 1

Go ahead, but make sure only the derailed part goes to the Pit. This was an interesting discussion at some point.

I think this one hasn't gone too far yet.  It is a topic that is important for some.  As long as we aren't violating the forum rules I think we can continue as is.  The Mods will make their own decisions though.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this