A.A.Khokhlov

Yangshen perspectives in traditional Schools

Teacher of Single Yang (WuLiupai):

"... This way you will create and strengthen Yangshen.

In future Yangshen will go to travel 1000s li, everywhere will pass through many countries, wonderfully using true emptiness will suddenly appear and disappear, come through the Heaven and the Earth, will be able to "walk on the Sun and play on the Moon", coming in the water he will not drawn, in the fire he will not burn, will be able to freely penetrate through metal and stone, and will feel contentment in everything.

Yin and yang would not be able to impact him, vice versa he will be able to change yin-yang, wuxing (5 elements) would not be able to transform him, vice versa he will be able to transform wuxing. The Lord of hell wouldn't be able to control your death, deities wouldn't be able to manage your life, you will be absolutely free in everything.

If you would like to stay a little more on the Earth you can help people, do great deeds and do what you love the most. If you would like to exit from profane to the sacred you will ascend in the illlumination upwards and will change your position. No matter you will stay in the mundane world or exit it, everywhere you will be able to help the world, benefit living creatures, straighten the correct and eradicate the evil, save from drought and flood, stop natural disasters and misfortunes.

You will be able to spread wonderful treatises, every day expounding a ten thousand words to spread the Dao and spread the law by "transmitting the lamp" to save everything living. In complete freedom with miraculous abilities you will be able to transform without limitations. Thus 10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100 000, 1 000 000 calps, eternally being alive without burths and deaths, and up to form being divided to 100, 1000, 10000, 100 000 transformed bodies filling the Great Universe in an absolute freedom without limitations.

You would need to continue this achievement by further practice..."

• Like 11

That's great but it make no sense having such profound knowledge which can change destiny of the world, how we can relate to reality - it's only words, we need to put this into belief or follow imaginary yang shen in our mind hoping to achieve that level. It's sounds nice but in practice it's limited to so called destiny - which makes no sense.

http://pemamuseum.pixnet.net/blog/post/262054433-出陰神(出元神)與出陽神的簡單分辨

連任督二脈與中脈都沒開而謊稱可出陰陽神.

The people who Without opening ren du and middle Mai , lie that they can have yang Shen or Ying Shen

因為練氣或者相信藏密老師而獻上大供養者,比比皆是

Many students paid a lot of money to believe Qi gung or Tibet teachers

有很多來張老師這邊練氣功的科技新貴,其實先前都是被騙了大把的鈔票

There are many students was cheated and paid a lot of money before meeting the teacher

-------

This article is from Taiwan's blog

There are many people was cheated and waste much money

This writer told us if you want to have Ying Shen or yang Shen,

Open both the ren du and middle Mai is the basis

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

Teacher of Single Yang (WuLiupai):

"... This way you will create and strengthen Yangshen.

In future Yangshen will go to travel 1000s li, everywhere will pass through many countries, wonderfully using true emptiness will suddenly appear and disappear, come through the Heaven and the Earth, will be able to "walk on the Sun and play on the Moon", coming in the water he will not drawn, in the fire he will not burn, will be able to freely penetrate through metal and stone, and will feel contentment in everything.

Yin and yang would not be able to impact him, vice versa he will be able to change yin-yang, wuxing (5 elements) would not be able to transform him, vice versa he will be able to transform wuxing. The Lord of hell wouldn't be able to control your death, deities wouldn't be able to manage your life, you will be absolutely free in everything.

If you would like to stay a little more on the Earth you can help people, do great deeds and do what you love the most. If you would like to exit from profane to the sacred you will ascend in the illlumination upwards and will change your position. No matter you will stay in the mundane world or exit it, everywhere you will be able to help the world, benefit living creatures, straighten the correct and eradicate the evil, save from drought and flood, stop natural disasters and misfortunes.

You will be able to spread wonderful treatises, every day expounding a ten thousand words to spread the Dao and spread the law by "transmitting the lamp" to save everything living. In complete freedom with miraculous abilities you will be able to transform without limitations. Thus 10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100 000, 1 000 000 calps, eternally being alive without burths and deaths, and up to form being divided to 100, 1000, 10000, 100 000 transformed bodies filling the Great Universe in an absolute freedom without limitations.

You would need to continue this achievement by further practice..."

Ive heard something like this before as this is the lore of the attainment. Very powerful.

There are many people was cheated and waste much money

Time is money.

For now it's you who are trying to cheat others with your nonsense.

So please don't waste my time and time of other members here for reading your offtopic.

Go post in your personal thread if you want to mislead more people or anyone who would follow you.

---

Arkady

• Like 1

Ive heard something like this before as this is the lore of the attainment. Very powerful.

Thank you grassmountainsage.

I personally feel inspired after reading words of Patriarch or ancient Treatises.

It kind of soul waking up sensation  :) 

---

Best Regards,

Arkady

• Like 2

That's great but it make no sense having such profound knowledge which can change destiny of the world, how we can relate to reality - it's only words, we need to put this into belief or follow imaginary yang shen in our mind hoping to achieve that level. It's sounds nice but in practice it's limited to so called destiny - which makes no sense.

This is the answer for your question about Yang Shen from Patriarch of WuLiupai School.

Is it difficult to attain? Yes, very.

Is it impossible? No, it is possible, according to WuLiupai doctrine.

Actually, I understand your doubts. And I don't have intention to somehow convince you in reality of what was described above. It is always should be your own experience. That's the way we follow in WuLiupai.

So what was described above is really high level.

And yes it's all about destiny and lifelong hard-working practice under The Teacher's control.

If you'll find a tutorial "how to become Xian in 7 days", please let me know.  :) 

---

Best Regards,

Arkady

Not to derail the thread, but awaken, when you say 'middle mai' are you talking about chong mai, the extrodinary vessel connecting huiyin and bahui?

thnx,

8)

Open both the ren du and middle Mai is the basis

Ya know its not s simple as most make it sound its just not opening meridians or vessels.

You have to have the alchemy of the immortal realm. That alchemy itself acts a pass to move freely from the immortal realm and this realm.

the golden elixir and purple gold elixir lead to a lower attainment.

• Like 1

Hi A.A.,

When speaking of yang shen, are we referring to an energy body that is created to exist outside of our current physical body?

When I first had a peek at Huimingching, I thought 'hey this is all about astral projection'. Then I thought it was odd the idea that one could make any number of immortal fetus and release them into world. Ok, so something else going on maybe.

I'm thinking that a yin shen would be like what is called an astral body or dream body, hence insubstantial and ghost-like. Whereas a yang shen is the opposite--being able to manifest in a solid seemingly physical capacity to be seen and interacted with by physical beings in the world.

The question is whether consciousness 'goes into' a yang shen. Is it a new vehicle that a person can move into leaving the origin body behind? Astral body seems like an extension of consciousness, a way to reach outside our scope, but still connected (and these apparently fade after original body dies). Is yang shen like this or is it actually a whole new being created?

A mother gives birth to a baby; the baby is like her but is not her. How shall we understand this?

thanks, and thanks for taking the time to expound on Wuliupai teachings.

8)

• Like 1

Ya know its not s simple as most make it sound its just not opening meridians or vessels.

You have to have the alchemy of the immortal realm. That alchemy itself acts a pass to move freely from the immortal realm and this realm.

the golden elixir and purple gold elixir lead to a lower attainment.

~~~ ADMIN WARNING ~~~

This is the second time this morning you are personally insulting and telling someone to go else where... and we've had this conversation already about paying attention to oneself.

It is the staff's position to deal with issues you're trying to claim and exclaim to other members.

let's folks participate in the threads and let staff deal with the relevance.

Let the thread continue with comments directed to the topic, not member nor staff.   

Folks can use the Report Button if they feel something should be dealt with but realize that less than 1% of issues are dealt with... which is to say: people over-react in posting and use of the report button.    Everyone should take stock in their own participation foremost.

For now it's you who are trying to cheat others with your nonsense.

So please don't waste my time and time of other members here for reading your offtopic.

Go post in your personal thread if you want to mislead more people or anyone who would follow you.

Also please don't spam this thread again with your nonsense.

Probably your logic could be back to normal one day and you will recognize your mistakes.

• Like 1

This is great.

But we have problem because no such Yang Shen manifested to any on this forum or other I know,to teach us real Nei Dan as he need to help us poor people in ignorance and perform what Patriarch Master of the Single Yang say in this text.

It is totaly opposite we have oridinary and mostly fake masters who ask huge sum of money and in this way show that they dont have Yang Shen at all.

Real Yang Shen please stand up and send me mail on pp.

Ormus

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This is great.

But we have problem because no such Yang Shen manifested to any on this forum or other I know,to teach us real Nei Dan as he need to help us poor people in ignorance and perform what Patriarch Master of the Single Yang say in this text.

It is totaly opposite we have oridinary and mostly fake masters who ask huge sum of money and in this way show that they dont have Yang Shen at all.

Ormus

Initiate into Xiao Yao Pai or do initiation which I created in buddhist thread. I doubt there are any physical teachers left so we need rely on yang spirits.

• Like 1

Dear Seeker,

yes we rely on Yang Shen and we hear they can manifest.So why they dont manifest?

Your Buddhist tread is interesting and I exploring this topic.

Xiao Yao Pai are also interesting school but they left us with western students of XYP who dont like to answer direct questions or try to avoid it.

Ormus

• Thanks 1

Hi A.A.,

When speaking of yang shen, are we referring to an energy body that is created to exist outside of our current physical body?

When I first had a peek at Huimingching, I thought 'hey this is all about astral projection'. Then I thought it was odd the idea that one could make any number of immortal fetus and release them into world. Ok, so something else going on maybe.

I'm thinking that a yin shen would be like what is called an astral body or dream body, hence insubstantial and ghost-like. Whereas a yang shen is the opposite--being able to manifest in a solid seemingly physical capacity to be seen and interacted with by physical beings in the world.

The question is whether consciousness 'goes into' a yang shen. Is it a new vehicle that a person can move into leaving the origin body behind? Astral body seems like an extension of consciousness, a way to reach outside our scope, but still connected (and these apparently fade after original body dies). Is yang shen like this or is it actually a whole new being created?

A mother gives birth to a baby; the baby is like her but is not her. How shall we understand this?

thanks, and thanks for taking the time to expound on Wuliupai teachings.

8)

Yes yinshen is actually a ghost. And Daoism says when a person looses his yuanqi (dies) he becomes a ghost. What happens next - is a separate issue...

Yes yangshen can manifest himself physically and do deeds in an outer world. It is said that immortal is not loosing his consciousness, moreover he attains super-consciousness.

Yangshen is connected with the body, but will not die if the body dies.

This is great.

Ormus

Teacher of Single Yang has visited our (His) branch in Russia in 2008. We are traveling China for corrections and Teaching by Yuxianpai and WuLiupai Schools several times a year.

Dear Seeker,

yes we rely on Yang Shen and we hear they can manifest.So why they dont manifest?

The answer is in the first message of the current topic.

Best Regards,

A.A.Khokhlov

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dear A.A.Khokhlov,

normaly I see first page and my question was why this is not happen to sincere seekers.To those like me who cant travel to China right now or to those who cant find True Teacher in their country or visiting China.

Yes you visiting Patriarch Master of the Single Yang because you are in his school,but also this have cost and all of us dont have such huge amount of money to travel and pay the Master.

I asked if there is Master who is on the level of Yang Shen to teach few people or only one at last for free?I think all here is to agree that yang Shen dont ask for money?

I cant comment about Patriarch of the Single Yang level because I dont know him and didnt meet him.I only can belive you that he is on the level of Yang Shen.And if he is that level,then maybe I have chance maybe he can percive me with his powers-siddhi and maybe he manifest in my home to teach me,who knows all can happen.

Ormus

• Like 1

Of course he can't. The only thing he can do is pull strings of your imagination. The only school that can give you Yang Shen teachers are initiatory schools like Xian Tian Xiao Yao Pai or Xian Tian buddhist-related practices, other then that you forget. :)

Dear Seeker,

how can you prove that Xiao Yao Pai work with Yang Shen Masters?I read all about XYP but didnt find clue that Fu Fak Shen(now Hu Fa Shen) is Yang Shen.

How Yang Shen teach Dao Yin Shu and not Nei Dan Shu?

Ormus

• Like 1

First rule from classics is that if it is real Yang Shen he is to manifest himself....materialise.We cant percive Yuan Primordial state and feel it.

So this is again on the level of the story and we need to belive.Not to mention that most of practices dont know real names and how exactly look this Shen.And even if they know, this can be tricky because even such Shen can give false appearance and false visions

Its name Fu Fa Shen indicates that it is some Shen invoked by using the talisman and seal from the Lu register of Spirits.And you cant do that with real Xian.

Ormus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We cant percive Yuan Primordial state and feel it.

Wrong! If we can't perceive something it means this does not exists.

The false vision is this existence, the true vision is non-existence.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1