V-Origin

Buying The Most Powerful Spiritual Ring Of Power

Don't know if this is what you have in mind but:

ovaltine.jpg

Don't think it's Buddhist or Taoist, though.

• Like 1

The most powerful ring of power, spiritual and physical, is the ring of Solomon which Solomon used to enslave the most powerful enemy of humanity.

Edited by Everything

There's the ring of Beara and the ring of Kerry in Ireland. Both are pretty magical imo

• Like 1

Rather than a ring, I would suggest a special gem...

Now the daughter of Sâgara, the Nâga-king, had at the time a gem which in value outweighed the whole universe. That gem the daughter of Sâgara, the Naga-king, presented to the Lord, and the Lord graciously accepted it. Then the daughter of Sâgara, the Nâga-king, said to the Bodhisattva Pragñâkûta and the senior priest Sariputra: Has the Lord readily accepted the gem I presented him or has he not? The senior priest answered: As soon as it was presented by thee, so soon it was accepted by the Lord. The daughter of Sâgara, the Nâga-king, replied: If I were endowed with magic power, brother Sariputra, I should sooner have arrived at supreme, perfect enlightenment, and there would have been none to receive this gem.

- Lotus Sutra

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#frodobagginsstolemyring

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky, filthy little hobbites.

• Like 2

I fell into a burnin' ring of fire

I went down, down, down

And the flames went higher

And it burns, burns, burns

The ring of fire, the ring of fire

• Like 5

I fell into a burnin' ring of fire

I went down, down, down

And the flames went higher

And it burns, burns, burns

The ring of fire, the ring of fire

Lol

It is christmas, who is going to get me a big, thick ring as a present ;) ;) ?

Edited by Shad282

I'm not really sure what this topic is actually all about, but considering all the bollocks that gets discussed on a daily basis on TDB -- energy blasting and immortality and magic and Donald Trump and whatever -- I think one or two jokes at the OP's expense would have sufficed.

• Like 2

I'm not really sure what this topic is actually all about, but considering all the bollocks that gets discussed on a daily basis on TDB -- energy blasting and immortality and magic and Donald Trump and whatever -- I think one or two jokes at the OP's expense would have sufficed.

I guess, the topic is about, that certain rings have gems and rocks or metals, that contains frequency, vibration, that would help in getting enlightened or shield from negative entities and help in 3rd eye opening, and other stuff like that.

grumpy.jpg

• Like 4

I thought some buddy with Cash named Johnny had something to do with the ring of fire?

• Like 1