bigstick

Hypnosis Qigong

Hypnosis qigong. Projecting energy through the hands or the eyes into the brain of another that is laced with the intention of hypnosis. Certainly sounds doable. Ever hear of such a thing?

Influencing someone through the electro-magnetic field really isnt the same as hypnosis though. Thats just influencing someone.

The way I theorized it seems plausible if someone knew how to do it. It doesnt have to be my theorized mechanics, just someone who has worked it out for themselves however they worked it out.

Technicals doesn't matter at the moment. Words aren't coming to me right now, mr. sandman has got me in a sleeper hold but I was envisioning some hidden qigong style that just by putting the right kind of energy on someone you could bend they're mind to your will (never to nefarious means mind you :ninja: ).

I get what your saying but that sounds like your just energetically *influencing a person. That doesnt necessarily seem like hypnosis. I knew of a guy who tranced a guy to think the pen in his hand was a red hot poker and when he touched him it actually gave him burns (mind over matter), now that's hypnosis.

Hypnosis qigong. Projecting energy through the hands or the eyes into the brain of another that is laced with the intention of hypnosis. Certainly sounds doable. Ever hear of such a thing?

Yes, Mermerism.  It actually predates hypnosis, and hypnosis originated as the "scientific" explanation for what was happening in mesmeric phenomena.

that sounds like some sort of mind rape.

It's possibile and it's very easy to do if you are advanced qigong practitioner. Especially if you put to sleep animals. I mean I do not know if that's kind of hypnosis but you can make person be very sluggish and muggish, sleepy or whatever. Qi governs everything if the body so you can heal or kill anything living if you have Qi mastery.

but ignore it and all those sideways self masturbation practices as you will create great amount of karma.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

Yes, Mermerism.  It actually predates hypnosis, and hypnosis originated as the "scientific" explanation for what was happening in mesmeric phenomena.

I knew the word but I thought it was bunk, guess not. I still want to think there is a lineage style out there somewhere. +Better add it to the reading list. (unscrolls a scroll half a mile long...)

It's possibile and it's very easy to do if you are advanced qigong practitioner. Especially if you put to sleep animals. I mean I do not know if that's kind of hypnosis but you can make person be very sluggish and muggish, sleepy or whatever. Qi governs everything if the body so you can heal or kill anything living if you have Qi mastery.

but ignore it and all those sideways self masturbation practices as you will create great amount of karma.

Where can I learn how to put animals to sleep through qigong?