SeekerOfHealing

Rare Esoteric Buddhist Teachings

Interesting!

Who is Old Guru and what is name of his school?Does he have website?

Ormus

• Like 1

Its a shame CT that you spent some time in South East Asia and yet to the experienced practitioner you are as niave as if you had never been there. You talk about being gullible, you should look at your self being being too critical of that which you have not experienced or fully understood. Self improvement is a wonderful thing in words but in reality it never happens its too challenging for even the strongest of people. Become a Buddha? Yes in a million years perhaps, so don't slight the Immortals who come to teach devoted ordinary people who use their time and energy to help others.

A 'fa fu' is a written command to the primary forces of nature which all living things are made of. It can be a formal character with drawings, (like in the Daoist Cannon) or it can be a free hand 'picture' with a spell uttered as it is drawn. Either way the Immortal that draws it, is giving a command to act on those forces and alter them. Fa Shui can be drawn in a similar fashion and the yin and yang amulets taken with the Holy water. 

Sure there are charlatans in all sects of spirituality, major religions are just businesses and it was once said, 'if you want to get rich start a religion', but one has to be a practitioner of esoteric practices to understand what these things are. In Buddhism, we hear of many so called masters using their position to abuse others. Of course there are no true teachings of Buddhism, it is all anecdotal, Buddha never wrote down his teachings in his own hand.

So Ct I suffered some abuse from you when I first came on this site and you are still pouring out the same BS you did some years ago, Its about time you started to grow as a person and stop calling other peoples arts that you admit you don't know fully, BS all the time, because they aren't.

The fact that you are still harbouring those trivial exchanges that happened that long ago speak volumes, flowing hands. 

By the way, you ought to control your emotions better, because they are evidently causing you much discomfort. 

And lastly, i never used the term BS specifically on you, nor have I 'abused' you, but if you want to use this delusional idea to guide your thoughts and fan the flames of your turmoil, then so be it. Its your tendency, so you need to work with it. 

Surely, if you are not prepared to be scrutinised, then cease making claims here whereby nobody can actually verify if your claims are indeed what they are. Your demo vids, imo, are anything but convincing, let alone extraordinary. In my 30 years growing up in Asia, what you demonstrated is actually very mild comparatively, but i am open to being proven wrong. If you are as open, perhaps we can meet up - I shall be in Malaysia soon to facilitate some classes, and look forward with some earnestness to visit you if you will pm me your contact details. Here's your chance to put your money where your mouth is. 

CT said of Flowing Hands amongst other comments this:

"There is nothing elite about what you have shown here, self-proclaimed one. 

I think you are living a fantasy, and want to suck in gullible westerners to partake of your delusion, and somehow have got dawei to act as your promoter. 

In case you are wondering why i am on your back -- well, to put it simply, i dont like to see people being fraudulently led to believe that these sorts of displays are any legitimate indication of spiritual prowess -- its not. People like you, shamsters i call them, are a dime a dozen in Malaysia and all over Asia, so wake up to the fact that there are indeed non-westerners here on TTB who can see through your game."  

I do not live in Malaysia and visitors to the Temple must be genuine and able to conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate. You cannot visit with all this hanging like a dark cloud over your head and affecting your karma and your energy. You would not be welcome in the house of my Masters, nor in the House of any other Immortal Master. 

CT is not even buddhist so there no sense talking to him on those matters. He can study buddhism but to become buddhist or buddha it's not easy thing. 

@Ormus 

bout 25 or 26 years ago, I and five other disciples traveled in our van to Washington D.C following an invitation from Mr. Phu, an attorney. At the time we did not know that he was once President Thiệu’s legal advisor.

When we got there we visited one meditation center of Vo Vi Friendship Association in the U.S. and met about ten members (who used to go to the center for meditation on Sundays) and the head of the group, an ex-army officer of the previous regime. It seemed that he had heard of us from a video about our lecture, and from our performing initiation rites for about 30 Vo Vi members at Fountain Valley branch, led by Mr. Lac, not too long ago.

Looking to preserve his status in the sect, he expressed his doubts and derided us, suggesting that we belonged to the center of Intelligence of the North Vietnam regime. Therefore they asked us many questions and did not ask for the initiation rites. The meeting was brief and we took our leave.

One of their members, named Tuat, had invited us to her home. When we got there, she and her sister named Quan asked us for the initiation rites into Secret Buddhism (Quan was not a follower of the Vo Vi sect).

Mr. Phu had allowed his nephew, who at the time was about 19 or 20 years old, to receive the initiation. So Tuat, Quan and the nephew were initiated and they all received the Buddha’s Power. After we gave them the permission to initiate others, we left Washington D.C for Canada before we returned to Colorado.

About 2 months later, we received a letter from a couple. The wife was a head nurse in Vietnam, and continued to work as a R.N. in the hospital in Washington D.C. The husband is a professor at the University of Sciences in Saigon. We called him Uncle Hoang. Uncle Hoang wanted to come see us in Colorado, together with his sister-in- law. We agreed.

When we met, they told us that Quan, whom I had recently initiated,was actually their daughter-in-law. She had given the initiation rites to both of them, her husband, and her brothers-in-law. They told us that the nephew of Mr. Phu had the Buddha’s force and performed powerful kung fu moves. Mr. Phu was very delighted.
Regarding Uncle Hoang, before he received the initiation, he had tripped and severely injured his foot. It was very painful and he was limping. His wife had taken him to the hospital, and the X-rays showed he had a fracture, and he was receiving medical treatments. After Quan initiated him, an unexpected thing happened. His painful leg suddenly healed up quite beyond the expectation of everybody in the family and the doctors. From having this miracle and the divine signs that happened with other people following their initiation, they wanted to ask us permission to print the book: Secret Buddhism – Middle volume ( at this time we did not yet have the Quintessence of Esoteric Buddhism) and the Cundi Sutra. With our approval, they went to a Vietnamese print shop in Colorado to have them printed before returning to Washington D.C.

Since then, Quan continued to initiate many people and they all had wonderful signs upon their praying. A few months later, the religious practitioners in the area invited us to Washington D.C to ask if they could form Mat Giao (secret Buddhism) Friendship Association in America. We gave our consent, as we did not see any problems. Mr. Phú (he had helped the Vo Vi sect start the Vo Vi Friendship Association) helped us with the paperwork to start Mat Giao Friendship Association in America, a non profit organization which aimed to print and distribute free books on Secret Buddhism to people who knew about it and wrote to ask for it.

When we got back to Colorado, Uncle Hoang called to give us some news up where he was: On the occasion of Tet (Vietnamese New Year), following our consent, Uncle Hoang’s family had rented a booth in the Vietnamese fair in Washington D.C in order to distribute our books. Our booth was next to one from Protestant denomination, but they were selling their books while we gave out ours for free; therefore many people came to our booth. Besides the books, they had 3 or 4 numbers of Mat Giao magazine, published monthly, for people to see and sign up to get it sent to their homes.

During this Tet festival, Quan had initiated many high ranking ex- government officials from the Republic of Vietnam such as Mr. Chu Ngoc Lien, Director of the Presidential Cabinet, and a Colonel, once director of Saigon-Cholon police forces. Then, there was Lieutenant General Lư Lan, who once was commander of the 2nd Military zone before 1975, a friend of the Hoang’s family, who stopped by the booth to pick up some Matgiao books and registered for the Matgiao magazine. Uncle Hoang had suggested that he receive the initiation but he tactfully declined.

One year passed and we had another opportunity to return to Washington D.C. This time we stayed with the Hoang family. Then Lieutenant General Lu Lan contacted Uncle Hoang to express his wish to be initiated into Secret Buddhism by us. Uncle Hoang told us that Mr. Lu Lang liked to read and recite from the Earth Store Boddhisatva Sutra. When we met, he wanted to recite in the name of Amitabha Buddha to receive the initiation, and he promptly received the divine sign. We had noticed that he was a very cautious person from the fact that he had read our books and followed closely our monthly magazine for a whole year before he himself come to ask for the Initiation.

We returned to Washington D.C. on another occasion to provide support to our religious practitioners. One day, Uncle Hoang introduced to us two persons, who wanted to receive inìtation from us if possible. We knew the name of one, he was an ex-Lieutenant General in charge of military security of the South. The other one was introduced to us simply as a high ranking government official, his name was not revealed to us.

The ex-Lieutenant General (we won’t mention his name, and will call him Mr. A, and his friend Mr. B) expressed his sincere wish to be initiated. After praying for about 15 minutes, he did not receive any divine sign. Mr. B therefore did not venture to ask for the initiation. Before they left, we noticed that Mr. A picked up the coat and put it on his friend, Mr. B. From his respectful action we deduced that Mr. B must be his superior. Later, during a conversation with a Colonel , we asked about Mr. B and was told that he was a Lieutenant General who once served as Secretary of Defense for Vietnam’s old regime, and had held other important posts.

Later, we heard from Uncle Hoang about Mr. A. He was contrite as a result of not receiving the Holy Force during his initiation. He said to the couple: I know why I did not receive the Holy Force: it was because of my sins. So, Mr A thought that the Divinities did not acknowledge his prayers and he felt a sense of guilt, as in political life naturally one gets involved in matters of good and evil. However, we felt, as a result of our experiences, that his feeling guilty was not necessarily correct, because many people did not receive the force their first time. It was not because of sins, but rather a test for perseverance from the Divinities. If he were to receive the initiation a few more times, he would also receive the Holy force.

I want to bring you back to the “Nomination of the Gods” and reflect upon the battle between the Chau and Tru Dynasties, which illustrates this the saying “If one’s career is as a General, when he dies he will become a Genie.” Which means the Generals, through their contributions in fighting for their country, will achieve the rank of Immortal if they survive the war and die from old age. However, if they die in battle, they will become Genies instead (which is a lower rank in the Spirit world).”

I have had the opportunity to have met many officers in the military; they all started their careers from low and rose to high, and had survived many battles to become Generals. They are those who once were wreaking havoc on the military and political stage of South Vietnam during the time when I was just a high school student. When they met with me, they were in their 50’s to 60’s, while I was around 30-something years old, and preaching secret Buddhism. They all had Divinities who had been protecting them in their military lives, and, toward the end of their lives, their Spiritual Protectors had prompted them to come and meet with me in order to tell me wonderful and mysterious stories they had come across in their lives, or to ask for initiation into Secret Buddhism, as well as to officially ask for a passport for their entry to Heaven.

I only met them once, and gave them the initiation. So far I have not had any further contacts or communications. As this article was written, they may already have "returned to the realm of the Immortals” ( otherwise, they must be in their eighties …)

• Like 1

CT said of Flowing Hands amongst other comments this:

"There is nothing elite about what you have shown here, self-proclaimed one. 

I think you are living a fantasy, and want to suck in gullible westerners to partake of your delusion, and somehow have got dawei to act as your promoter. 

In case you are wondering why i am on your back -- well, to put it simply, i dont like to see people being fraudulently led to believe that these sorts of displays are any legitimate indication of spiritual prowess -- its not. People like you, shamsters i call them, are a dime a dozen in Malaysia and all over Asia, so wake up to the fact that there are indeed non-westerners here on TTB who can see through your game."  

I do not live in Malaysia and visitors to the Temple must be genuine and able to conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate. You cannot visit with all this hanging like a dark cloud over your head and affecting your karma and your energy. You would not be welcome in the house of my Masters, nor in the House of any other Immortal Master. 

Point proven. Thanks

ps - it came in a dream last night that you do not live in Malaysia, and now its confirmed. In fact, the name of your location came up as well, so you're not that hard to find, ethereally. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

Yeah but let's go back to the main topic of this which is great practice of realizing the Dao thru communication with immortal spirits and teachers. 

The Yantra of Secret Buddhism (Celestial Scroll) represents the Supreme Creator (Mahavairocana Buddha) supported by the heavenly five armies which are composed of Buddhas, Immortals, Saints and Deities, and it is also representative of the five branches of all religions in the universe, namely the Human's Way, the Deities’ Way, the Saint's Way, the Immortal's Way and the Buddha's Way.

Those who cultivate the Human’s Way (such as Confucius’ Three Moral Bonds and Five Constant Virtues), become virtuous and law abiding citizens but will not have any religious achievement or recognition from Heaven as they do not have any merits nor any great deeds.

Cultivating the Deities’ Way involves serving one’s country (in the fields of military and politics); they were the exemplary government officers when they were alive, and when they die, they will achieve a ranking among the Deities (or gods). Examples include famous Vietnamese generals who have temples erected all over the country for worship by the people, and in fact, because these generals were deified by heaven’s court, their worshipping has proved to bring miraculous results. The righteous kings in particular, can achieve sainthood as (for example King Fuxi, Shennong, Chou Wen-Wang…). As to Muhammad the prophet and his armies, even though they worship Allah, the Creator, and claim to achieve Sainthood, because they used warfare to establish His religion, it is categorized as the Gods’ Way.

The Nomination of the Gods and Mysticism has clearly stated that: following a meeting in Heaven’s court, the three religious leaders (namely Yuan Shi Tian Zun, Tai Shang Lau Jung, and Tong Tian Jian Zhi) had told their disciples that Heaven’s Plan had decided to punish the Shang dynasty and establish a new ruler of West Zhou. The disciples of both the Righteous and Evil schools had to carry out Heaven’s Plan. Jiang Ziya himself had to obey his master and leave the mountain to join the mundane world so that he could help end the Shang dynasty and establish the West Zhou. He had to create the list of nominations of the Gods for those disciples who cultivated the Way of the Immortals but only achieved the rank of Gods.

Thus, the story demonstrates that all wars and conflicts on earth are designed by heaven although the reasons behind them are unknown.

In cultivating Sainthood, one serves the Government as a civil officer, performs good deeds and does not get involved in any killings. In the case of Christianity, Jesus initially preached Sainthood but later on his disciples became eager for fame and fortune and went to war for it; therefore they could only achieve a Deity’s rank. Actually there were some popes who were bribed by the German Nazis to turn a blind eye to the massacre of millions of Jews and the seizing of their assets; popes also colluded with the Italian Mafia and other political powers; also there were Christian clergymen who followed the French army to colonize Vietnam and other countries (see “Christianity and Colonialism” by Professor Cao Huy Thuan).

Besides, the history of Christianity is full of killings between the Catholics and Protestants and internal struggles within the Christian community for power, not to mention the many bloody wars between Christianity and Islam from ancient times to the present.

According to Lao Tzu’s teachings, one can achieve the same recognition as that of a Bodhisattva which is just slightly higher than that of Sainthood: “At this time, Grand Master Yuan Shi has the mission of teaching people the practice of becoming an “Immortal” (a fairly high rank in the spirits realm); for that he is called the Religious leader of the “White School,” or the righteous school. Grand Wizard Tong Tian Jian Zhi is the leader of the “Black School,” or the evil school, because most of his students come from animals, trees, or stones... They also cultivate the Way (spiritual path) hoping to achieve the Immortal rank but because of their low nature, only a few achieve it, the majority become Deities in various fields - The Nomination of the Gods and Mysticism.”

Those who practice Buddhism observe the law of “Thou shall not kill”. However, for a very long time, although there were many who practiced Buddhism, few achieved Buddhahood, as it requires a high degree of virtue and righteousness, considerable blessings, great wisdom and much merit in serving mankind.

Although Buddhism is considered ‘top of the pyramid’ because it advocates helping all sentient beings, one should not mistakenly assume that monks with high status and rank in the Buddhist hierarchy (Reverend, Venerable, Most Venerable …) are superior to the generals or political powers in the secular world. The reason is that monks only have the title of being Buddhists, but in essence they are simply people who have just started on the religious path, and have not even achieved the god’s status. They don monks’ robes, sheltering behind the Buddha, and they always think they are high and mighty, to the point that they don’t even know that they should have respect for the Deities.

The Supreme Creator and the Divinities (who generally speaking are Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and the Divine Spirits) are the top echelon, heads of all celestial departments, commanding and managing all of human affairs very closely, and true to this saying: “Heaven’s net is sparse but not even a hair can escape”. Heaven’s net has been cast upon every nation in the world, from small tribes to the superpower states.

So far, the American governments have believed deeply in GOD, the Creator- even though they cannot explain succinctly about it, and would often pray, especially before they sent their armies to war. Recently, during the Iraq conflict, the press had reported that Congress and the President had abstained from eating for one day to pray for American soldiers who had been stopped in their tracks from entering Baghdad by a sand storm which also caused a helicopter to crash (03/26/2003). By doing so, the American government was not being superstitious, but demonstrating that they fully understood that battles are not won only by the powers of weaponry or people, but also by the will of Heaven. History has shown them that many world conflicts had been lost just simply due to a snow storm or an outbreak of a disease. The American government had publicly proclaimed their belief in God by the motto written on the $1 note ... “In God we trust”, but in fact, they only believed in the Creator God and not in the Christian clergymen, whom they fully well understood to be just their political and social tools. That is why they used the clergy at times and at other times they brought priests to be tried in the court of law as criminals.

Sociologists have made the following observation: “Every religious faith is involved with politics and many are henchman for politics.” Why is that so?

History has shown that although religions may worship the Creator (Supreme GOD/Buddha...) they have been either used or repressed by political powers. Following are some examples:

The Cambodian government had used first, Brahmanism, then Mahayana Buddhism and finally Theravada Buddhism to rule over the Khmer people. From past to present, the Cambodian monks have been under the command of political leaders. In Myanmar (previously known as Burma), recently the generals ordered the quelling of the demonstrations – monks were chased, beaten up and imprisoned exactly like the conditions suffered by Tibetan monks in their country.

In Japan, monks were the government’s servants: “...monasteries were managed by monks and financed by the imperial court. They served as schools, hospitals, pharmacies, orphanages and nursing homes. The growth of Buddhism in its initial stage had been nurtured with such a high cost that, by the 8th century it became a burden to the country....” (Quote from Quintessence of Secret (Esoteric) Buddhism, by Scholar Trieu Phuoc)

This unfortunate situation happens because a religion’s officiates only have superficial appearance of being religious (the title given by their order) when in truth their virtues, their spiritual roots (cultivation from past lives) and that of their spirit guardian are inferior to those of the military and political leaders. Although they claim to follow Buddha’s Way, the monks themselves cannot escape from the web of fame and power, therefore they also want to build their fortune through power struggles, and in doing so they fall into the Way of the Gods, and not the Way of Buddha. The fact that religions are repressed or exploited by political powers in their political chess games proves that political powers have Heaven’s mandate, and that is superior to that of religions.

There have also been times when religions have a superior mandate to that of Government, as during the Middle Ages, when the popes performed coronations for European kings; or in China, where tantric Buddhist monks were appointed as chancellors of the country for three successive governments during the Tang dynasty; in Tibet, the Dalai Lamas were religious leaders as well as national heads... Those were true religious people, having higher spirit guardians and spiritual roots than their contemporary kings, and who therefore had gained the respect of the earthly powers and had become their teachers. However these people are very rare and can be counted on the fingers.

The purpose of spiritual cultivation is to serve the purpose of the Great Plan. In order to achieve any high position in the religious realms, one must humbly study the Tao (Nature and Heaven’s laws - Dharma) from the ground up according to one’s spiritual root. If one’s spiritual root is not at the Deity’s level, then whether they don yellow or red monk’s robes and proclaim their high spiritual cultivation, and whether they falsely call themselves practitioners of the Buddha’s Way, 90% of them are under the Deity’s jurisdiction.

Anyone practising according to any of the five branches of spiritual practice but who fails to achieve any position in the spiritual realm will be a public servant for the government when alive, and when dead will become a ghost or spirit soldier under the command of the Deities of Cities and the earth-gods.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

Can we know who is Lama of Secret Buddhism,what is their lineage and history?

Ormus

There is no lineage from the recognized Buddhist tradition or system of beliefs and practices that I have been able to find.

Here is a little info on the author. I have not researched and compared enough to say it is all 100% factual.

http://darkbooks.org/pp.php?v=1686047971#book_description

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_Giao_Friendship_Association

The following quote is from the PDF in the OP.

Brief biography of the author-Trieu Phuoc

Born in 1948 in Tra Vinh Province. Graduated elementary school in Tra Vinh.

Age 11 to 17: Attended boarding school at LaSalle Mission (Mossard Thu Duc), graduated Brevet Elementaire.

Age 17 to 20: attended boarding school at Dalat LaSalle Mission (College D’Atran) graduated Baccalaureat II (Baccalaureat de l’enseignement secondaire).

Age 20 to 21: drafted in the armed forces and discharged as Navy First Lieutenant.

Age 22 to 25: Graduated Bachelor of Laws from Faculty of Law, Saigon University of Law (Public International Law major)

Age 25 to 27: French language teacher.

Age 28 to 29: strict vegetarian for two years, meditate and practice Mat Tong (Secret Buddhism) and study various religions (Buddhism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Theosophy, Caodaism, Hòa Hảo Buddhism...) Research extensively on secret sects in Vietnam.

Age 30: propagate Mat Tong. Exorcize evil spirits in Vietnam.

Resettled in the United States at the end of 1981 under Orderly Departure Program (ODP).

1982: wrote five series of articles on the mystical phenomena in Viet Nam for Trang Den newspaper.

1983: published periodically numerous Mat Tong prayer books (sutras): First, second and third volumes; propagated mysticism in the US and other countries.

1981-2006: settled and resided in Colorado (US) for 25 years. 

http://vutruhuyenbi.com/forum/download/The-Quintessence-of-Secret-Esoteric-Buddhism-Revised-Edition-2008.pdf

• Like 1

@Ormus

1/ Old Guru first met with The Venerable Abbot, head of the Cambodian Buddhists monasteries (Revelations from God); whom he had not known before. The Abbot at first sight of Old Guru had exclaimed: It's the son of God!

Meanwhile old Guru's purpose of the visit was simply to ask for a divination from the Abbot whether Old Guru's going abroad was favorable or not. By then Old Guru had not started to cultivate secret Buddhism yet.

2/ Venerable Thich Vien Duc, Old Guru had met Venerable Thich Vien Duc a few times and received Buddhist sutras and the secret seal. One day The Venerable pointed out to Old Guru that the mole on his forehead was the mark from the Buddhas of Ten Directions. Every time Old Guru visited Venerable TVD, he used to make offerings of gold taels (Chinese gold weight unit). Besides the scriptures and seal, Old Guru did not learn anything about mysticism from Venerable TVD. (Further reading: Meet the "Living Buddha" in this world)

3/ Venerable Thich Pho Ung - Following the visit to Venerable Thich Pho Ung (TPU) Old Guru realized that the Super World had commissioned him to check up on Venerable TPU goodness and the Venerable had apparently failed the Ego test by cursing Old Guru (imprecating and wishing Old Guru dead) when Old Guru did not kow tow to him like his followers did. As a result The Venerable had been sanctioned shortly after the event. (Further reading: The Ego of high monks*)

4/ Shaman Pham Cong Trieu was 87 years old at the time Old Guru met him. Old Guru had met him 2 times. On the first visit, the Shaman performed the magic needle insertion to Old Guru's forearm which scared his companion and the latter had opted out of further learning. On the second visit, Old Guru went alone and this time Sir PCT had transmitted all of his invisible powers (in the forms of Southern School Yantras and magic formula) to Old Guru. Old Guru journey to sir PCT had been a tough one, being packed in the crowded bus like sardines in a can and going long distance on a bumpy road. On the return trip it was dark with heavy rain, and surrounded by desolated field, Old Guru had to wait under some shabby house's front porch, cold and wet until the morning in order to catch the bus. And as tradition dictated Old Guru had offered gold to show his appreciation.

5/ Mr Ba Coolwater - His name derived from his using water in exorcisms ritual. On that day he was performing an exorcism and Old Guru was there. When Mr. Ba received the Divine energy through his body, his face flushed very red. He rolled his eyes and suddenly pointed at Old Guru and shouted: You! water buffalo nostrils monk!. Old Guru understood that the Deities spoke through Mr. Ba, re-enacting a scene from the "Romance of the three Kingdom" when the short tempered Zhang Fei addressed Kongming Zhuge Luong as monk with water buffalo nostrils when the latter fooled him into doing battle alone. This was a hint to Old Guru that he is as talented as Kongming.

6/ Lady Son Ngoc Dieu, over sixty years old, vegetarian mystic has the ability to look into the spiritual root of a person. She received a revelation that Old Guru was Vimalakirti Buddha incarnation. (Further reading: (Revelations from God)

7/ Meeting with the incarnation of Master Minh Dang Quang. During the meeting with a young religious practitioner who was respected by his elders as their Master's incarnation, Master MDQ spoke through him expressing to Old Guru his joy to talk to "The Living Buddha". (Further reading: Meet the "Living Buddha" in this world)

8 and 9/ Meeting the disciples from the Eighteen Arhat Sect and Sir Haibadong Sect. One had astral traveling to Heaven where he received the Magic Sword and Jade diamond seal on Old Guru's behalf and the other one was revealed the names of the sword and seal as well as the magic invocation mantras that go with the two sacred items. (Further reading: JADE DIAMOND SEAL AND LUC YEM 'S SWORD)

10/Sir. Sau, Head of Eighteen Arhat Sect. During a visit to Sir Sau, Old Guru stood before his altar and made salutations Mudra (guided by the Buddha's force) as Sir Sau was watching him from the back. When Old Guru's Mudra hand went behind his back, the Mystic, as if recognizing the Mudra hastily pleaded: Could you please give this very poor man some blessings...! From that Old Guru knew that it has been revealed to the Mystic that Old Guru had many blessings. The salutation ended and sir Sau handed over all the yantras of the Eighteen Arhat to Old Guru.

11 / The famous Chimdada - The Cambodian monk, head of his monastery in Cambodia (Further reading: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>). After receiving the Initiation rite from Old Guru he handed over a thick stack of Yantras he had gotten from the Cambodian Royal Library (CDD being Prime Minister's Hunsen 'bosom friend'). Those were in regular paper size, and served every needs of people. Later on, Old Guru had burnt them all. CDD had the revelation about Old Guru as a great man with great virtue, who is foot-lose and fancy free but people respected and listened to his words.

12 / Before going to the US, Old Guru had given the Initiation Rite to a mystic practitioner of the "Hong Mao" whose name he had forgotten. Later on, an acquaintance of Old Guru came to the US and told Old Guru he met that Hong Mao practitioner, and that the latter had been going around telling people: " Since the Master had given me the Jade Emperor's Seal, I was healing people with all kinds of ailments. It was exhausting for me to answer to so many calls. So tired but veryr happy."

And many more of such revelations, but it's not necessary to list them all here...

Old Guru's Teachings: The Celestial's law does not tolerate impersonation of rank and file, self divine status proclaiming, or self-appointed divine mission... Any one doing so will suffer capital punishment and this is what "A Koan (riddle) about Divine Mission" was about.

The principle of common sense is that one cannot buy and wear the ensign of General armorial, parading in the street to fool others without being arrested sooner or later for criminal impersonation. Any forgery or fraud such as the making or using fake documents, counterfeit money or fake gold will be sanctioned according to the levels and types of violations. Counterfeiting is a criminal offense, punished by imprisonment and fines.

Besides the revelations through the mystics and divination, Old Guru has proven his supernatural powers and ranking in Heaven's realm through the numinous initiation rites experienced by people from all faiths which showed the deities' support for Old Guru. Furthermore Old Guru's disciples also has Deities' support to perform miraculous Initiation Rites.

Old Guru's seeking the Dharma is an example for his disciple to follow. With his super mind he has discovered hidden metaphysical principles, systematized Secret Buddhism teachings, and successfully taught the intangible to the public through long distance Initiation ceremony, something no one has ever done before; And that is because secret Buddhism has always been secret, and accessible for the chosen few monks, the practice has been relying on faith not logic and reason, no one could give logical explanation or prove the esoteric as a reality like Old Guru had done.

Not just a Metaphysical Adept, Old Guru has deep knowledge about all matters of human life and social problems which helps to bring a balanced life on earth, physical and material and paradise for the soul in the after life. His teaching's method is always objective, scientific having no place for superstition and euphemism.

In regards to Revelations, visions from either religious leaders or Secret Buddhism mystics, Old Guru taught us to always wait and check out its accuracy. He himself has been very cautious when receiving revelations about his greatness instead of feeling honored or exalted, preferring substance to empty fame.

Such disposition and wisdom have enabled Old guru to peacefully and successfully spread Celestial Teachings through the decades.

• Like 2

Got a link, Seeker?

I'd be interested to read that from the source if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Looks like Old Guru is realy powerfull .I got impression that he combine Mahayana and Theravada Buddhism along Secret Esoteric Buddhism.

Does this Buddist school teach Immortality and formation of Yang Shen?

To me they look more as Magical and Ritual path.

Is there members in Europe that you know?

Ormus

Looks like Old Guru is realy powerfull .I got impression that he combine Mahayana and Theravada Buddhism along Secret Esoteric Buddhism.

Does this Buddist school teach Immortality and formation of Yang Shen?

To me they look more as Magical and Ritual path.

Is there members in Europe that you know?

Ormus

He does not combine but go beyond those traditions, you get personal teacher (buddha) to teach you whatever you practice in your altar. It's comes as strong energy or lights, or various manifestations, moves your body (but not into trance) and do many things. Is worth try because it will give your guidance after death I think it's easier to cultivate after death if you have spiritual guide then bother much with this body and mind which is very limited and trapped in taji.

but it's not easy path, you need to be aware of everything because you will be tested after test you spirit will be more "light" or enlighten so to speak.

Is more related to mysterious religions where the spirit is ascending thru various practices. I still discovering it and experiencing fully day after day to see what is that really but the one thing I know - it's works.

• Like 1

Is this lineage of Buddhism work on production of Yang Shen or Diamond Body or something else is finnal aim?

What is better initiation in person or self-initiation?

Is it safe?

Ormus

No, buddhist consider yang shen as just another apparition. In esoteric buddhism there are 3 bodie which unions related to buddhahood it's beyond all extremes and qualities of mortal/immortal.

It's not sect which will convince you to what is safe or what is not - it's like phone you learn to use it, they way you use makes it safe or unsafe.

Does thay produce Dharmakhaya Body?

Please explain what 3 bodys they unite?

We know that forming Yang Shen and realising your Yuan Shen is the same as seeing your true face and formation of Dharmakhaya Body in Buddhism.

Ormus

Dharmakhaya Body is the same as Yang Shen body and it is Immortal and empty.It can take form and materialise if it whant.And this is Xian fo=Buddhahood.

Ormus

I have read most of the Secret Buddhism pdf, while it is jam packed with Buddhist philosophies, principles and doctrines, the practices are not entirely how a Buddhist would go about things.

No Buddhist would ever suggest that you replace Buddha in a chant or prayer with the god, saint, angel or deity of your choice, especially in an initiation or empowerment. A true Buddhist only takes refuge in Buddha, without exception.

It is an interesting read though.

Not true

You are thinking in a box - a religious box

A "true" Buddhist might say exactly this

• Like 2

Exactly, true buddhist knows that all those saints are generally bodhisattvas, even sutras approves it.

When someone is praying i will appears as such and such, if someone wants power i will appear as such and such deva/angel/god etc.

Generally all religion you practice is buddhist in different form.

Diamonds sutra says so too but in context of enlightenment and the difference in depth. Other sutras like surangama says also the same but in context of beings, angels that they are generally the same but the difference is depth of their realization or different way of expressing the desire (bodhisattvas taking form to you if you have enough merit/destiny to have such experience) etc.

• Like 1

This stuff works miracles but you need to have big balls to approach those teachings. The way how it transform yourself, how your Sangling examine you and how it put you into situation so you can see your actual state and level of development ... it's just amazing, but this is super hard practice because it's life itself. It's really put you into path which is very hard. A lot of stuff will come your way to face it, so you can look into your heart. How situation unfolds is just beyond reach of my understanding.

You will be kicking, crying, begging that this is not going 'your way' but when the thing is actually finish you will be thanking up you Sangling that you actually go this way. It's just amazing. If you will be initiated by yourself and get the Sangling teacher for your own, practice it and you will be amazed.

• Like 1

Exactly, true buddhist knows that all those saints are generally bodhisattvas, even sutras approves it.

When someone is praying i will appears as such and such, if someone wants power i will appear as such and such deva/angel/god etc.

Generally all religion you practice is buddhist in different form.

Diamonds sutra says so too but in context of enlightenment and the difference in depth. Other sutras like surangama says also the same but in context of beings, angels that they are generally the same but the difference is depth of their realization or different way of expressing the desire (bodhisattvas taking form to you if you have enough merit/destiny to have such experience) etc.

I would disagree that saints are bodhisattvas.

Did the Pope teach the dharma? Did he take refuge in the 3 Jewels? Did he teach the path to Buddhahood? Did he teach that all things are self arising and the kingdom of Heaven is under the rocks and within them?

No he did not. Maybe he was a nice guy and did a lot of good but that does not make one a bodhisattva.

• Like 1

There was one interview with The Dalai Lama and his reply to a question about Jesus, was that Jesus was a Bodhisattva. Who is considered a Bodhisattva? On a broad perspective, a Bodhisattva is one who kept the precepts (5, 7, 10, or 227) and practise the Paramittas, the Perfections. The basic 5 precepts are inherent in all religions, and in varying degrees, the paramittas, and can be observed and practised without even taking refuge in the Triple Gems. If a person has a good moral bearing, and practises all the precepts and one perfection in his life-time, for all intents and purposes, he is a Bodhisattva. Seeker of Healing is quite right that a Christian saint (having all these attributes) is considered a Bodhisattva. Just like when a 'free-thinker' friend replied to my asking of his faith replied that he has no particular faith, but observe and practise the goodness of heart, in deed and thought. I said to him that in that case, he is a Buddhist, for the Teaching of All the Buddhas is 'Do good, don't do evil, that is the teaching of all the Buddhas!"

• Like 1

Bodhisattvas are high spiritual beings. In some sutras you have described them I think i Pranjna Paramita or Nagarjuna writings that they know everything and they are everything etc. so good luck with comparing what you think to what it really is.