Sign in to follow this  
hart

Best way to deal with energy problems

Whats the best way to deal with stagnant, misplaced, or lack of chi?

i seem to run into these problems and doctor says everything is fine.

thank you,

Hart

Sorry but tips like "Go outside and play, get in touch with the natural world around you." is good for psychological stagnation rather then real physical effects on the body.

You seem to have kidney deficient and spleen qi def - do you have good digestion? This kind "thing" yourself feeling it's unbalanced organs which need to be properly balanced thru qigong, herbs, acupuncture and others methods.

• Like 1

Sorry but tips like "Go outside and play, get in touch with the natural world around you." is good for psychological stagnation rather then real physical effects on the body. You seem to have kidney deficient and spleen qi def - do you have good digestion? This kind "thing" yourself feeling it's unbalanced organs which need to be properly balanced thru qigong, herbs, acupuncture and others methods.

Getting out and exerting some physical energy will help, in many ways, not just psychologically.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. ;)

• Like 3

You seem to have kidney deficient and spleen qi def

Based on what? This isn't how a practitioner diagnoses people.

• Like 3

Balance with opposite, if you really exert yourself physically  your energy will return.

Feeling stagnant. when everything is in balance and all goood can lead to stagnation.Maybe time for a new task 

You have to try for yourself but opposite of what you think is amazing like I am so tired. I can't move. I don't want to do anything, go work out and that shit is gone, it's strange but true.

• Like 3

Balance with opposite, if you really exert yourself physically  your energy will return.

Yeah, like - want your mind to be sharp? Do something that requires your mind to be so.

• Like 2

There may be many reasons, and many solutions.

Losing motivation, experiencing failure can result in "losing energy". 

It is also possible that you slow down yourself unconsciously... If you manage to make it conscious why , then you will accept the stagnation or be able to change it.

Extreme feelings that one suppresses to avoid "overload" can lead to "stagnation". Actually, there may be a lot of energy in background... Using them well is an art.

It could  mean, you just need to rest...

Edited by centertime
  • Like 1

There is many things here I had not even considered yet they are spot on. Thank you for providing solutions.

Hiking and nature is actually something that i resonate with, but atm im cutoff from getting enough of that for several reasons.

Digestive issues yes, for over ten years. that went away while i was doing a lot of traveling and playing.

Psychic energy or stagnation seems to be collecting atm and some waking keeps it tolerable.

Reading these i realize its definitely a time for a new task and to get going again.

i had thought the answers would contain things like healing emotions or breaking up stagnation with energy and removing them, but this is way better for me at least.

I wonder how people who live in large cities with access to only few parks manage to get enough of "nature".

Or how you hack your schedule to provide optimum energy across all levels.

Thanks,

Hart

• Like 3

Go to your local Chinese herb store and ask for Gui Pi Wan, it's should be better.

From what I see you need tonify you spleen and heart, you should be fine.

@Aetherous

I practice by the means of Qi, I can stand and push Qi into person or feel how they feel or what they are about and what is their sickness, as you can see this person had problem with digestion. Weakness of heart, spleen and kidney is very obvious here if you practice proper spiritual cultivation. Sorry but I will attend the school of TCM to perfect my knowledge so not be amateur anymore which I always remind people that I'm only peanut in TCM but most of cases unless they are complicated patterns of yin and yang I can get very successful sometimes when people just give me hand I can know it. Not bragging or anything but just answering your question.

blessing to everyone. :)

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 2

Thank you SeekerofHealing. I should be able to get a full tcm check up next weekend. Will then report on the results. Last time i did acupuncture and herbs had some rage issues, but a lot has happened since.

Sometimes it will happen when stagnation of liver qi getting off you will be mad without reason but only with short time. if you had this or turned into chronic you doctor of TCM is cunning one or just fraud who messing up people's health.

Hello, finally found a chinese hospital and went for a checkup. So I think the main issue is with blood and chi circulation.

Doctor described Hsiao yao wan.

also had my first qigong therapy session which was nothing short of amazing. I've had reiki done before, but this was completely different. the older lady moved and shaped chi like the wind shapes the clouds.

• Like 3

also had my first qigong therapy session which was nothing short of amazing. I've had reiki done before, but this was completely different. the older lady moved and shaped chi like the wind shapes the clouds.

It's brilliant, isn't it? I remember the first time my Taiji teacher worked on my back - it was like being inflated with liquid sunlight.
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this