MooNiNite

What caused the Twin Towers to collapse?

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the twin towers collapsed because airplanes flew into them?

• yes
    • no

Apparently engineers are still coming together and saying it wasn't what we think.

http://www.alternativenewsnetwork.net/911-controlled-demolition/

People say Trump wants to do an investigation.

Not sure where anything like this will take us though, sometimes forgiveness is simply the best way to move forward.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

I read the link Brian provided and the science confirmed what I already suspected: explosives.  Now I have other questions.  Who wanted to bring down the twin towers?  For what purpose?

• Like 3

obvsly it were DEWs that done it.

Whatever the case, planes were the big poece of theatre to make it a show and give reason to add pointless and useless 'security' at airports so regular ppl can always feel like criminals daily!

8)

• Like 3

Can we lump it in with everything we now seem to be blaming the Russians for?  I don't see why not.

• Like 3

Scape goat?

or

Escargot?

Possibly an escape goat.

Have you got my goat?

If I couldn't laugh I'd go insane...

• Like 1

Can we lump it in with everything we now seem to be blaming the Russians for? I don't see why not.

First thought that popped in my head was Flip Wilson's old Geraldine schtick, "The devil made me do it!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLifea3NHQ

EDIT: Who, you may ask, was Geraldine? Well...

Edited by Brian

someone must know as 'someone' and their assistants, with good knowledge in implosion demolition spent a lot of time inside the guts of the building getting it all rigged . 

Still dont get what all that poring out molten metal looking stuff was ?   Seems too much for  a thermite  charge to cut through some beams  ???? 

lso, the time delay between plane stick and collapse .... ?  

• Like 1

someone must know as 'someone' and their assistants, with good knowledge in implosion demolition spent a lot of time inside the guts of the building getting it all rigged . 

Still dont get what all that poring out molten metal looking stuff was ?   Seems too much for  a thermite  charge to cut through some beams  ???? 

lso, the time delay between plane stick and collapse .... ?  

Oh was it 'someone'?  They do everything those bastards.

• Like 2

Oh sorry , yes ......   something   did it .....    that better ? 

Wot ?  A robot ?  

Hey have you thought - I just thought - someone did it with something!   It's the answer - pure genius.

Nope ... someone did it with  good knowledge of 'what was done' .   Was my point.   How many people, companies ,  organisations can do that ?  

Not that I want to spoil your fun in making out I am idiot ...... to appease you I shall wear accordion pants for the rest of the week ; 

57cabcc6a9cd597da701a10d8671b794.jpg

• Like 4