awaken

Why do you say "school"?

I'm not going to report opendao for continuing to insult forum members, but I'm going to point it out for him to change it himself.

Actually me neither. I would much rather let these people speak freely so they reveal who they really are.

• Like 2

I'm not going to report opendao for continuing to insult forum members, but I'm going to point it out for him to change it himself.

Also, "when you point your finger at someone there are three fingers pointing back at you".

3 more lying confused people with pointy fingers? Well, people here don't deserve such irrespective things. 

And this guy teaches people. Think about someone paying him for his wisdom.

It's good you recognised yourself. 

I thought however you love old music...

Just 'cause you feel it 

Doesn't mean it's there 

(Someone on your shoulder 

Someone on your shoulder) 

There there! 

:rolleyes: Insults? Which insults? Sure you insulted no one and told only truth and nothing but the truth... Good joke, Arhont.

May be. It does not make any sense but may be. OR. May be they can not be specific because they do not have anything. They just lie that they do but would not go into details because it will be immediately obvious that they are lying

May be the reason there is no pics and vids of these teachers is because photographs steal their  souls. OR. They look dishonest and inept in those. Imagine learning from someone whose face is his worst enemy.

this is really an example of no insulting policy at taobums and freaking respect to the Taoist tradition.

3 pointy fingers, where are you?

another perfect example

To an atheist, the idea of Immortal Spirits or even spirits of any kind, is also a "religious" thing - and to the Daoist practitioner who cannot connect to the divine realm to communicate with the immortals, this too is just fantasy.

OpenDao has a toxic habit of shaping the world according to his own achievements and promptly rejecting anyone who claims he has experienced things beyond this own experiences. That's also why everyone tries to "kick" him from their threads, because he is like the summer fly that rejects the idea of winter or the fish in the well that denies the grandness of the ocean. It's the sickness of always wanting to be greater than others; nothing but a fools errand.

He who claims it cannot be done, should get the hell out of the way of the one that is already doing it.

I won't collect all from Awaken, but I think the idea is clear. People lie and insult, and nobody really cares until somebody replies back... Pointy fingers, point to yourself.

No lies about the alchemy, no facts you don't like. I think it would be fair, but obviously there are a lot of people who are not agreed and will start again.

沒有矛盾,慧命經充滿了錯誤

不只慧命經,伍柳的經典,都是如此

這就是為什麼我要找人教

如果每個人都能輕易地分辨伍柳的錯誤

我就沒什麼好說的

都走在正道上

沒什麼可說的

伍柳的錯誤,在於誤植階段

認礦為金

強用人力干涉

莊子講混沌

一用人為開竅

混沌就死了

伍柳絕對不是丹道

只是氣功而已

I come to introduce the real Dan dao

After these people succeed

More and more people will know the right way

Buddha has the same situation

What His teacher teached can not make him succeed until give up all the methods.

Now we can see many Buddhism methods.

Some methods even opposite

Can we say that because Buddha is right , every schools of Buddha is right?

Of course not.

I only tell the true.

No one can force me not to tell the true.

Believe or not is your choice, not my business.

I do not hope that the Dan dao becomes a merchandise.

It is a wisdom of all human.

Everyone should have the chance to go a real way.

• Like 2

I do not hope that the Dan dao becomes a merchandise.

It is a wisdom of all human.

Everyone should have the chance to go a real way.

So far you gave no chance because you left many hard questions unanswered.

Many people pointed to various flaws in your teaching, so before jumping next, try to explain. At least to yourself.

The book Taoist Yoga contains a variety of instructions and teachings arranged in chapters which lay out a sequence of training methods.

I used to think that what's not in my experience was wrong, but the world is a mystery and we cannot definitely be supreme judges.

There are many things in Taoist yoga which I personally consider to be incorrect and -not rarely- harmful, but today I think it's wiser not to hurry in discarding things.

This is an open question:

Why don't you try to introduce some basic methods of your system so that people can rely on something more than mere claims to understand?

• Like 2

Problem is most of us get altitude sickness before we're 1/4 of the way up the mountain and just start building little temples in which to jibber away about the glories of the summit while we're still deep in the cloud layer...

Yes, I see your point. It seems also that those who believe the journey is about the destination and the journey itself a drudgery to be endured may convince themselves they've arrived.

3 more lying confused people with pointy fingers? Well, people here don't deserve such irrespective things. 

Nah, it's an English expression. It's your own fingers (think about pointing your index finger at someone...three of your own curled fingers are literally pointing back at you). It means that any time you insult someone, you're really revealing something about yourself...wise people are able to see their own flaws by observing themselves in this sense.

• Like 1

When you are surrounded by BS, only way to not start a fight is to agree with BS!

There is a 3rd path.  State your truth and walk away.  Start a respectful thread elsewhere.  Stop the trolling cycle. 

Negative threads get washed downstream (or end in the Hundun section) and worthwhile ones (hopefully) stay closer to the top.  When trolls appear, don't insult them but let them know this is a thread on your subject and they after stating there opinion, they should  be asked politely to leave your thread alone or start there own.

Course, one persons troll is another's brave truth teller.  Again for this person, stating your truth and walking away is often the best rout.  The worst being getting personal and entangled.  Perhaps you can make short factual posts from your point of view but in general don't over post critically in another arts threads.  

Once you've stated your objections, trust people, even newbies to read and decide on there own.  Continual browbeating does nobody any favors.  

• Like 4

Nah, it's an English expression. It's your own fingers (think about pointing your index finger at someone...three of your own curled fingers are literally pointing back at you). It means that any time you insult someone, you're really revealing something about yourself...wise people are able to see their own flaws by observing themselves in this sense.

I know the expression. Try to apply some efforts to understand that it barely can be applied here.

Edited by opendao

I joined many qq groups in mainland china.

for those who are not familiar with the chinese internet, qq groups can be open by anybody, and can teach anything. 

Taking water from a muddy source can lead to a severe poisoning... 

55 天心名曰中黃,居於天之正中,一名天罡,一名斗柄,在天為天心,在人為真意。中宮若失真意,猶如臣失君主矣。凡轉法輪之時,必以真意坐於中宮,而為車軸之心,使爪之運轉矣。

56 依乎任督,

57 凡轉法輪之時,意命必須依乎任督而運行,或意行而命不行,或命行而意不行,則不成舍利矣。

Another mistake

中黃 (middle yellow ) does not base on 任督,it bases on 三田three dan tian.

When you open middle dan tian, you would see a view which is fill with strange yellow light.

Three dan is in the middle of body , so call 中

I can sure that Liu has no 舍利, because he didn't open middle dan.

If he open middle dan, he would know what he wrote in 慧命經 is all wrong.

The response by Dmitry Artemyev, indoor student of the Teacher of Single Yang (Patriarch of Wu-Liu Pai School), my Teacher and the founder of the Daode Centre, officially and legally teaching Wu-Liu Pai methods:

Madame, you even didn't understand what this paragraph is talking about, and you're trying to criticize Liu Huayang without understanding Chinese texts.

Where in this phrases it says that Middle Dantien is based on Ren and Du? )))

You even do not distinguish, that in this chapter the words of Liu Huayang come first, and then an explaining comment.  And you drop everything together in one heap.

Edited by opendao

Awaken,

I'm curious--how did you prove the way is right in 2010 and to whom did you prove this?

If you've already shared this story, plz post a link, thnx!

8)

• Like 1

I only tell the true.

The truth is, you know nothing about neidan and Wuliupai methods in particular, and even can't understand what's actually written in Wuliupai texts.

How do you think what is written here about 意?

1) 答曰:武火摄归者,乃呼吸之气,摄真炁归源,而又离不得真意之为主宰矣。
2) 既照则忘形忘意,但用意即是不忘,但忘即不能以意照之,心无不存之谓照,欲无不泯之谓志,忘与照,一而二,二而一,当忘之时,其心湛然,未常不照,当照之时,丝毫不立。
3) 即我之真意,使二炁转运机耳。
  • Like 2

I feel very bad energy

A blind mind

Very badly blind

How poor

Ah, I wonder how can anyone take seriously someone who mumbles this kind of delirious mumbo jumbo.

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to join the Taobums discussions, especially the current thread as it touches my School.

Being Chief Instructor of Russian WuLiupai and Yuxianpai branches in I am going to share here the key concepts of the Orthodox Neidan Teaching.

But first we need to fix our current mistakes and misunderstandings.

User "Awaken" has written quite a lot of messages with claims about WuLiupai methodology, WuLiupai Classics, WuLiupai Patriarchs.

Symptomatically for the modern world again and again such a claims come from a person who is not a member of any traditional school at all and moreover denies the entire institute of discipleship (both signs are usually enough to finish the discussion in any serous taoist community). So lets start.

First of all, Awaken, please take a look below (from Liu Huayang):

意虽主斗构,其神重在先天同行,不过借后天盖辟之机,以运先天耳。

总是先后二个升降,面、背、中三条道路,共乾坤之毂轴,通元关之消息,而主宰在乎意,运行总在乎神。

予曰,成舍利之道,功法甚多,曰真神,曰真炁,曰真意,曰呼吸,曰主宰,曰运行,难以备记。凡临机转之际,一意取二炁,而运行之法,又在乎神之协真炁而同途,不可起于他见,

If you've read the texts of Patriarch and find yourself capable to criticize him could you please explain what are these quotes about?

Best Regards,

A.A.Khokhlov

Edited by A.A.Khokhlov
  • Like 6

129 見此景至即當移念出定。三界者,下丹田,中宮,頂門謂之三界也。

Too many mistakes....

三界 欲界,色界,無色界

欲界 is already in middle dan tian

色界 is still in middle dan tian

無色界is in upper dan tian, but not at 頂門

Upper dan tian is inside of our head, call the third eye, too.

Here you use common qigong therminology not understanding the essense of alchemy.

Edited by A.A.Khokhlov
  • Like 4

1 悟真云:赫赫金丹一日成。又古經云:還丹在一時,溫養須十月。噫!還丹之道,豈易知哉?蓋還丹有小還丹,有大還丹。小還丹名曰金丹,大還丹名曰七返九還金液大丹。所謂小還丹者,後天中返先天,以鉛制汞,以水濟火,以金公配奼女,以黑虎駕赤龍,以烏龜吞朱雀,以他家制我家,還其我家之故物,複其我家之本真,乃還元之道,所以名曰還丹,又曰金丹。經云:金來歸性初,乃得稱還丹者,即此小還丹也。所言小者,僅還其元,複其當年之原本,如虧者而又足,去者而複還。此丹雖還,尚未經火煆煉,一時不謹,猶有得而複失之患,故曰小還。於此再加向上工夫,重安爐,複立鼎,將此還丹溫之養之,以至虛極靜篤,貞下起元,複運陰符陽火,漸抽漸添,自無而有,自微而著,十月胎全,瓜熟蒂落,脫出法身,是曰大丹。至於別造乾坤,再安爐鼎,子生孫兮孫又枝,為十極大羅真人,不在大小還丹之數也。世人不知大小還丹之分別,而直曰金丹之道,妄想得師一言半語,便欲成功,何其愚甚?其他旁門外道,俱不足論。即就其所得之真者論之,或有知煉己而不知採藥,或有知採藥而不知安爐立鼎,或知安爐立鼎而不知調和之法,又有僅知小還丹而不知大還丹,半途而廢者。噫!始則有為,終則無為,苟知始而不知終,欲成大道,難矣。學者須原始要終,必無一毫之疑惑而後可。

修真後辨 is the same book with 修真辨難

Wu Liu pai only know the small dan, but don't know the big dan.

Wu Liu pai didn't start only by wu Liu.

The wrong school last for many years, more than one thousand years.

They misunderstand the dan dao because they didn't reach the place.

But they claim they are already there.

This kind of misleading exit for thousands of years.

So that is why 老子 said dao can dao, but not normal dao.道可道,非常道

It is absurd to refer to the words of Qing's Liu Yiming as an evidence not understanding the words of Ming's Wu Chongxu at the same time. In Wu Chongxu's texts you can find both about the small medicine and about the great medicine corresponding to two processes. Before trying to slander the School being respected in China for hundres of years it would have been useful first to investigate the basic terminology of taoist texts!

Edited by A.A.Khokhlov
  • Like 5

User "Awaken", if you allow yourself to defame Taoists being honoured by the Tradition, you obviousely should understand the Taoist Tradition very well. So could you please give us an answer to the simpliest questions (simpliest for those who have been initiated into a true Taoist School):

1. Please decribe the houtian bagua sequence from the alchemy practice perspective.

2. (more after we finish this one).

Best Regards,

A.A.Khokhlov

Edited by A.A.Khokhlov
  • Like 1

A.A.Khokhlov I'd love to see some constructive new threads that talk about your practice, its history, as well as simple things, like how it relates to breathing and sitting.  Cause that's the low level that I am.  I don't know much about history, things like immortals and the like are beyond me but, I sit and breathe. 

Rather then glom onto Awaken's thread, start one talking about your tradition and practice.  If you created one, I'm sure beyond respectful questions, you'd hope it wouldn't get bogged down by trollish comments or personal criticism. 

I love having teachers and dedicated hard core practitioners on this board.  Especially of traditional arts.  It's great to get there perspective but we lose that when threads get bogged down by excessive controversy.  Once someone has stated there opinion, then leave the thread to those who want to pursue it.  Even if you think its an improper path. 

Why waste time repeating the same thing over and over on another's thread, which will end up opening your threads to revenge and counter revenge trolls.   

• Like 4