Sign in to follow this  
Ben Koontz

Palms

I notice that almost every day my palms have different lines, whether added, removed or changed, and I find it pretty interesting, I have heard about palm reading, but I just wanted to see if anyone else notices their palms changing often.

Ben

I think i read that the lines change all the time and you also can change your fate after getting your palms read if you believe in palmistry!

Mine have gotten Hairy!! :D

I think i read that the lines change all the time and you also can change your fate after getting your palms read if you believe in palmistry!

Mine have gotten Hairy!! :D

I have never been to a palm reader, and I am pretty skeptical about palmistry, if thats what its called. I do notice that the lines on my hands change very often though, but before I started getting deep into spiritual practices, the lines were pretty much unchanging. After I got into spiritual stuff more is when the lines started popping up all over the place. It is kind of interesting, although I don't really see the practical use for it. I should be learning to cure cancer :P.

Ben

Sign in to follow this