Radu

"a student of "John Chang" "

Hello all.

I heard there is a 3'rd level mopai wich is one of the western students of "John Chang" among Kosta and Andreas.I think his name is Jim.I am extremley interested in finding him.So if someone knows it or how to contact him please help me.

Cheers,

Radu

Edited by Radu

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Very interested as well -please let me know

Hi Radu,

If you had read all the posts in that forum regarding this topic I doubt you would be here asking this question. This system is now well and truelly closed its very clearly stated in both forums and in the latest video....my personal opinion is that it is very disrespectfull and dishonest to pursure this. If it was for you then you would have already.

They clearly want to be left in peace, and its clear that all the info out there was never to have been in public domain to begin with. Please consider removing your request, and letting it all rest.

Ok vitagong. I will remove my post.But just for your knowledge, the system is not so closed for those who seek.

Edited by Radu

Hi Radu,

I entertain the same degree of interest in the teachings of John Chang as you seem to, as they appear to be a genuine tradition of ascension that may actually work, yet not of the left-hand path as the other well known alternative is. If you manage to contact Jim, please let me know by PM, as I would be interested in learning the lower levels and doing some experimentation for myself also.

Don't let others bully you on what you can and cannot post - everyone is entitled to their views, beliefs, positions etc.,. and none can justify the bashing of their opinions over the heads of others.

Good luck in your journey along the path.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Welcome to the Tao Bums, Radu. I wasn't aware of any closed subjects here. Is there a list?

I'm interested in every bit of Taoist mystical information I can get my grubby little hands on. So unless Sean says otherwise please feel free to post what you want.

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Hmm... that is interesting! What do you know about him? The problem is, an orthadox student will not teach what he knows outside of traditional protocol and hierarchy - thus, he will not share what he knows with any of us - we are outside the circle.

I respect the above view, but do not accept it. I take the view that information, like that which can be found in an academic institution is there for the taking by those capable of making use of it. Most people will not be able to do anything with spiritual information - meditative practices - it is just takes too much work - it is beyond them. There is no magic bullet - you only get out what you put in, and very few have the discipline. Yet, some practices are more efficient than others, that is what I seek. That is the nature of applied science also, efficiency of outcome - of cause and effect; and indeed, that which transcends cause and effect in the higher sciences of alchemy.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Edited by Adam West

Thank you.Well Sean says that it is dangerous so I think I will stop posting about this subject on the forum.

I'd be interested in meeting him though.

Good luck to you all in achieving what you want.

I can not resist, Adam

considering that there is a master/student relationship between John Chang and David you either have to change your idea about the one or the other... but maybe they can coexist?

:)

Harry

Hi Harry,

No need to resist, my friend - I am not one to take offence at contrary ideas, opinions or positions. Please feel free to make your implications more explicit, I would love to talk them out! :D

Are you saying that if I accept the efficiency of John Chang's teachings, then I need also accept the efficiency of David's teachings; and if that were so, then it follows the I must accept the master / student relationship as part of those teachings? In any case, any similar argument leading to the same or a dissimilar conclusion is composed of a number of propositions that I do not see the need to be necessarily conjoined to one another. We can accept things about John Chang or his teachings that do not have a necessary implication for David and his teachings or the model in which they are offered.

I can accept all sorts of theses in physics while rejecting so many others, least of all the models, basic assumptions or authors or leading proponents who argue for them. Your a doctor right? You know how complex the real world is - there are very few simple answers in the complex world system in which we currently find ourselves. I'm not a nihilist, suggesting it all just comes down to personal opinion, cultural context and point of view - but I take little for granted either.

In kind regards,

Adam.

:) >>No need to resist, my friend - I am not one to take offence at contrary ideas, opinions or positions. Please feel free to make your implications more explicit, I would love to talk them out! :D <<

Cool. I LOVE that. :)

Are you saying that if I accept the efficiency of John Chang's teachings, then I need also accept the efficiency of David's teachings; and if that were so, then it follows the I must accept the master / student relationship as part of those teachings? In any case, any similar argument leading to the same or a dissimilar conclusion is composed of a number of propositions that I do not see the need to be necessarily conjoined to one another. We can accept things about John Chang or his teachings that do not have a necessary implication for David and his teachings or the model in which they are offered.

I get your point. What I mean is pretty simple actually: IF there is a master/student relationship between John Chang & David (you referred to him by: "the left-hand path as the other well known alternative is") - and I assume you do not vote for "left-hand", maybe clearly considering it a "false path" - THEN I have to ask: why should a genuine "right" path master deal positively with a "non-genuine" student (which your assumption includes I assume)? Now: I do not want to get too much into the question of: "can we actually say that this is clearly a left-hand path or not", because honestly (and once again I assume): what do we actually know in order to be able to label it like that?

Further one thing that strikes me is: IF one considers someone genuine, why then would one want to go contra their wishes? Including teaching and accepting the teaching from someone who does not have the permission of his master? Not that I say that I do not understand the wish for it. I very much understand it, but following would be non-genuine towards a considered genuine person, AND: if we believe what John Chang, the genuine one, says, it would be pretty foolish as well!

>>Your a doctor right?<<

Psssssssssst. Don't tell anyone :rolleyes: And indeed: The world is very complex and because of that I feel myself in an awkward position to label or judge anything outside my level of understanding.

Thankx for the exchange, Adam

Harry

Sifu John & Other Long Lasting Members of the Mo-Pai are upset with David.Somehow the Story reach back to John Chang that David took people their for Money like a Tour Guide.

This is why the relationship is not existing anymore & very strained. Mopai teachings are closed 100% and alternative routes must be found.

So please dont be fooled. There is no deep student relationship between Them or Blessings. Shifu is appalled at the prices david has been charging people. His Lineage is wrong to charge money & it is Illegal to pay for entry into heaven becos it wont work :lol:

1 More thing. There is an American student of Shifu who reach level 3 technically. But remember level 2b is really level 3. This was just to stop confusion among readers. There is no doubt about this mans curent level & power. Please dont dishonour Him & Shifu John by speading False stoies about his Curent Level and other cheap shot.

Regards,

So please dont be fooled. There is no deep student relationship between Them or Blessings.

So. Where do you take that from? Are you a student of Master John Chang?

Harry

Edited by sunshine

Radu, I see you have decided to repost your original post.

I find it interesting how you only seem to see what you want to see, I know this because you you have said nothing about how this Person also in the same post where this came from totally disgraced himeself by saying disrespectful things about his teacher and un neccessary things about his brothers.

You then also fail to mention the response to this and also the information about how this person had been giving incorrect teachings and the dangers involved.

Can you not see it......its all yuk. And you want to learn from this person.

Hey guys, please argue your philosophical position on David's teaching in other thread. As unworthy a topic as this thread is, i do think one has to respect the poster and the topic.

On another note, it's quite clear to anyone that, after thousands of posts that are available in the public domain on Mopai. If one still try to seek it out after reading through the all these posts, that person really have an unhealthy obsession over power. The path is just not meant for you. Get over it and find another path.

Hey guys, please argue your philosophical position on David's teaching in other thread. As unworthy a topic as this thread is, i do think one has to respect the poster and the topic.

No Cause

you perceive it as a discussion about David... but this is just the most basic and obvious level of understanding. Behind our discussion there is much more...!

On a sidenote: While I am sure fine with taking the discussion elsewhere and do understand your intent, I honestly would prefer the original poster asking us to do it...

Harry

Edited by sunshine

:lol: we all think that we are special and talk with deep meaning in every sentence. but the simple truth is that we are simpler than we think we are. basic protocol and courtesy should be understood without the necessary for other to remind ourselves.

peace and love. ;)