chri85

Hello everyone and one question

Hello Guys, 31 years old male from Buenos Aires....That is Argentina, South America.  

Oh well, I am in a kind of a problem.....

I spontaneously awakened kundalini 4 years ago (or so it seems), After reading books about Wilhelm Reich and Lowen I realized I was  what they call a massochist. I could identify myself with their description almost 100%, I realised that without that, my life would have been so much better and I guess that breaking things (cheap useless thing), masturbating in a good average way and the emotions I felt made me awaken it. After 2 weeks of having awesome energy, crying for almost nothing, and having 1 to 3 full body orgasms every day with big vibrations feeling like there was no difference between the universe and me, and kind of  feeling that the body now was much more intelligent than before (for example: when seeing bad looking strangers at night that look like thieves I would usually stress for a moment and energy would stuck in my abdomen/chest for a few seconds, this time energy went directly to the arms and legs to prepare to fight/run and after the supposed "danger" was away, energy would just go back to flow everywhere,,,, everything would flow perfectly)   But I got very worried about an unrelated health issue and being worried stopped my energy. Then afer the health issue was not important, I thought I could get my super energy back....But No.

Soon afer that, the hair of my head started falling (includes back and sides) I am healthy (all tests are ok) and I am sure it is related somehow to the kundalini awakening, I have to get it back.(the kundalini and then, hopefully, the hair). It falls just like Male pattern but in the whole head.

Trying to have the full body orgams again I did the "big draw" of Mantak Chia: I did the big draw for a week, I was feeling great with a lot of energy. Not as much and all the time like with the kundalini but it was still good and kind of similar. Then I decided to cum, the orgasm was bad and felt exhausted after that for many days. I am still very tired, feel like crap and my orgasms suck. I am not doing the big draw anymore but If I try I run out of energy soon. If I put music and start feeling my energy I will get tired soon. It has been 5 months. What did I do wrong? What can I do now?

PS: I only realised it was a kundalini awakening like 4 months ago, I used to think it was just what wilhelm reich says (his description of being healthy is kind of similar to kundalini awakening)

Hello chri85, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi chri85,

I can't speak to your question but I know there are some here who can.  If you don't get any responses in this thread you might want to make the post in one of the ongoing threads that speak to such matters.  Good luck finding some good guidance.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

I recommend staying away from Mantak Chia, also bald heads are lots of fun, i shave it all off once a month.  :D

Edited by OldWolf

I don't have experience with Kundalini, but I'm Buddhist enough to know, you can't chase peak experiences.  They come and go, and should be seen as sign posts (good ones) along the road.  Not places to stop at or crave.  Seems like you're very energy sensitive.  Keep it balanced with good grounding and you'll go far. 

Grounding being walks in nature, seated meditation, physical activity.. keeping centered. 

• Like 5

A deep knowledge of Zen, not those what we are told  of  in the West :  " mindfulness " ,  " Living at this moment"..etc ,  can be  the precaution against the potential troubles  of many practices ; people are told to accumulate energy in their body , but to some point , it becomes so huge that  they  don't know how to harness it .

• Like 1

Keep it balanced with good grounding and you'll go far. 

Grounding being walks in nature, seated meditation, physical activity.. keeping centered. 

Asking for Divine guidance is also very important. I'm afraid male baldness comes with the territory, just take a look at the simbology of the "sacred bald man" (buddhist, egyptian etc.)

Best wishes

• Like 1

Asking for Divine guidance is also very important. I'm afraid male baldness comes with the territory, just take a look at the simbology of the "sacred bald man" (buddhist, egyptian etc.)

Best wishes

My problem is.. I don't know divine guidance from my minds whispers. 

Actually that would make a good thread. 

• Like 1

One question....

Why is there vanity if enlightenment, things are happening? Embrace it! Shave your head!

I am a woman, if my hair were falling out and I was having great spiritual experiences, and all test results we good, I'd embrace the heck out of it and shave my effing heard! I have wanted to do the Sinead O'Connor since I was 15-ish. Instead I got my belly button and nipples pierced.

None of the above leads to enlightenment, but keeping practices up with and circulating do. Eliminating vanity, makes us more humble if we embrace it and practice with it.

• Like 3

My problem is.. I don't know divine guidance from my minds whispers. 

Actually that would make a good thread. 

I think it would make a great thread too  :)

I don't know either divine guidance from my minds whispers but it's important for me that I sincerely ask for it. My experience tells me that it comes in all shapes and forms, many times in amazing synchronistic ways.

It came to my mind a wise thought from the TTC that I can't locate right now but it goes something like this _ the wise man let's people reach their conclusions as if they got there by themselves _ please everyone forgive me for somehow daring to misquote Lao-Tzu.

• Like 2

_ please everyone forgive me for somehow daring to misquote Lao-Tzu.

That's okay.  I misquote him all the time. 

Just yesterday I was telling my kid 'Lao-Tzu said its best to throw out the garbage before school.'

did he really say that?  

I don't know. 

Probably.  If he had kids. 

• Like 3

Just yesterday I was telling my kid 'Lao-Tzu said its best to throw out the garbage before school.'

That would make me want to read the damn book  :D

• Like 1

Curios topic to come up. As my hair line has been receding for some time now, just last week I took the plunge and shaved it all off down to a gleaming bald dome.

I've just finished my first week with a bald head and after seeing the people at the various organisations I visit, I have to admit I'm still processing the experience so I can't really sum it up yet.

Just to say, there were a range of reactions – very roughly, women under 25 thought it was not so good, women over 25 thought it made me look better.

I am glad I've done it and would recommend it. But the thing is, I do like changing my look every-now-and-then, for example, I like growing beards twice a year just to shave them off again. My only sadness with shaving my head hair off is that this is pretty much how it's going to stay, so I've still got to get used to it a little bit more.

On the plus side though – I feel I've managed to avoid a possible impending mid-life crisis within the space of just 10 minutes and a pair of clippers, so that's good.

• Like 2

I've got a theory.  The ultimate in cool is if you can get away with something that's traditionally considered wimpy.  So bald used to be considered - old, irrelevant, but if you get away with it; wear it with confidence you become like Yul Brinner, Telly Savalas, Samuel Jackson, Michael Jordan, Vin Diesel..  the definition of cool. 

• Like 4