effilang

Xiao Yao Pai & Xiantian Dao Yin Shu - [OFFICIAL THREAD]

5cfbc4f98ce89_ProductImage.thumb.jpg.1ea0138e22f3f315938946a6819fab90.jpg

5cfbc546a3c99_EventSchedule2.thumb.jpg.80e7cf3e6d5af4373c8149c6b024d304.jpg

Warm greetings everyone.

I hope you are keeping well.

On behalf of the Tai Shang Men | Xiao Yao Pai School of Spiritual Daoism and courtesy of the Indonesian Daoist Association,

It's my distinct pleasure to formally announce that we will be conducting the 4th European initiation event in London, UK, this year.

The purpose of the event is to introduce and share our school's ancient art of spiritual cultivation called, Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu; translated in short as, the Divine Guidance Art.

The Divine Guidance Art or The Spiritual Guidance art, as it is sometimes called, is a precursor to modern day Qigong, Taiji and Houtian Neidan (Internal Alchemy) -

and represents the core of Daoism in its spiritual state, as existing before the later formation of its philosophical and religious branches.

This is a secular form of spiritual cultivation, which offers a rare methodology for the development of consciousness,

that can be employed universally by practitioners, regardless of their current belief systems. Our art is not to be considered in any way a replacement of your adopted values, but a gentle catalytic supplement towards the unfolding of reality that will aid you to expand in your most natural way in the direction of oneness.

The ultimate goal of Dao Yin Shu, thus, is to facilitate the expansion of awareness as regards the multidimensional nature of our reality, to encourage the nurturing and propagation of positive moral, ethical and humanitarian values, to support the development of spiritual independence through the cultivation of subtle energy, and to guide practitioners in the blossoming of their transcendental wisdom with the aim of achieving the absolute perfection of emptiness (kong); or if you will, to achieve complete mergence with the fundamental nature of the Dao/God/Existence/Quantum Reality.

Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu is considered to be one of the oldest known Chinese systems of spiritual cultivation with roots dating back to the Yellow Emperor of China: Huangdi - and his legendary master; the Kong Tong mountain hermit, Guangzhengzi.

For nearly 5,000 years our school has preserved the ancient art and disseminated its teachings to those ready to embark on the journey of their self-discovery.

Why would you want to learn Dao Yin Shu instead of the many other systems of spiritual development available today?

Dao Yin Shu is uniquely different to other methods of cultivation. This is primarily due to its inheritance of the progenitor arts of Daoist transmission, which were used to pass information down from the ascended spiritual masters to the student, through a direct and personal medium of communication.

To help you understand why and how this is important, and to comprehend the differences between some of the traditions of Daoist cultivation practised today, in comparison to how they were approached in the past, I'll need to give you a little background.

There are basically two forms of Dao Yin (Daoist Yoga) that exist today, which encompass the full breadth of Daoist cultivation.

The two methods can be distinguished by their prefix.

The parent art is called Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu, while the child art is referred to as Hou Tian Dao Yin Shu.

If you look up the word Dao Yin today, you will find a common description stating its meaning as something akin to "guiding" and "stretching". It is assumed that under this terminology and practice, that the limbs of the practitioner are stretched in varying directions and movements to create forms, like those we see in Qigong and Taiji. The aim being, in cultivating and guiding the body's electromagnetic energy along the network of meridian channels, that run throughout the body - so that the physical matter (Jing), subtle energy (Qi) and sprit (Shen) can be invigorated and strengthened to produce hightened states of psychoemotional, energetic and spiritual awareness.

This method of Dao Yin is considered "Hou Tian" (Post Heavenly Cultivation), and can be compared in many ways to the varying traditions of cultivation that have survived across the wide selection of spiritual schools present today. This method however, does not retain the "root" of the ancient art.

While on its own, the practice of cultivating and manipulating the body's internal energy has been well established for millennia, and is also present in the traditions of other cultures spanning the globe. In Hou Tian, the words "guiding" and "stretching" have been severely misinterpreted on account of a lack of information.

The parent art of Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu, that comes before the modern Hou Tian idea of "guiding" and "stretching" the limbs, defines Dao Yin in a very different way.

Under this particular definition, the form is classified as Xian Tian or Pre Heavenly Cultivation - and the term "Yin" is actually denoted here as "guidance" (of a teacher), as opposed to "guiding" (of the limbs and energy). The reason for this remarkable difference can be found in the way the teachings of our school were traditionally passed-on in contrast to other Daoist schools, but more importantly, "who" or what carried out the process of passing the information on throughout the apprenticeship of the practitioner.

Unlike Hou Tian Dao Yin Shu and the spiritual practices present in many others disciplines, the practitioners of the progenitor form of Daoist cultivation, Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu, could receive the school's complete curriculum only after they partook in a spiritual initiation ceremony, where they were initiated by an authorised Daoist Master of a higher order. During this event, the Master would purge negative energy from the body of the practitioner to clear their vessel and then attune the disciples' higher mind (Yuan Shen) to enter the subtle and higher energy realms of consciousness that resonates with the vibration of our school; in essence, augmenting their ability to perceive information beyond the range of their natural senses.

In this state of supernatural perception and vibrational attunement; a resonating harmony is introduced and an opening for a two way connection is established so the master can formally connect the disciple to the celestial branch of their lineage, where the practitioner could be taken under apprenticeship by an authorised immortal spirit (Xian Shen) / ascended spirit existing in the discarnate state.

Under the official duty of a guide to an authorised school, the Daoist immortals were referred to as Hu Fa Shen (Pronounced Fu Fa Shen). Their sole purpose in this role being to instruct the disciple on the path of spiritual cultivation; giving them advice, guidance and practical direction to ensure that the delicate internal transformations of the subtle body are nurtured and developed to a reliable standard in accord with the great Dao.

Through such an inheritance, the student could rest assured that the knowledge and wisdom received on the path of their cultivation, came from a recognised, approved and officiated spirit under the status of a guide, who had already, fully walked the path.

With that clarification, I hope that now you can understand the original meaning of the "Yin" in the phrase "Dao Yin". It is the "guidance" of a realised ascended teacher and not the "guiding" of energy in the meridians.

The many forms of Dao Yin Shu which have proliferated in Daoist culture today and are the basis for the teachings of most Daoist schools; have lost this ancient root and the privilege of a direct transmission in the old art of the Dao. As a result of this, if you wish to learn about Neidan and Dao Yin today, you must physically visit a teacher and have them transmit their experience to you in person, and worse yet, you might have to practice alone, only with the direction of books to aid you.

The downside to this is that we usually have to pay some form of monthly fee and we are always limited by the teacher's experience; unable ourselves to verify the authenticity of their knowledge until we have applied it to our own bodies and often yielded unfavourable results, sometimes detrimental to our health and well being. After all, they are also too, just learning.

Contrary to this, when someone inherits Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu through a spiritual initiation; their assigned Hu Fa Shen will be there to guide them indefinitely. You needn't travel to class daily or pay a monthly fee. Every disciple can connect to their Hu Fa Shen, anytime, anywhere and journey-on the path of their cultivation of the Dao.

This is an invitation to consciousness.

If you look inside yourself and you find room to bring new experiences into your life. I welcome you.

If you've always believed there is more to existence than this material reality and the pull towards the unknown has always sang to your soul. I welcome you.

If you wish to make the world a better place through your knowledge and elevate the consciousness of your fellow beings. I welcome you.

If you've always wanted to learn directly from a realised teacher, I extended to you this humble invitation to the exploration of spiritual consciousness in the tradition of Daoism and offer you to join us on this revelation of a most mysterious and illuminating dimension of phenomenal experience.

This can be a journey unlike any other and It is always my honour to be able to connect all adventuring souls to the treasure of the old arts.

The event will be held in London, UK on the 19-20th of October, 2019.

The Venue Address: 4th Floor Studios, 255-259 Commercial Road, Shadwell, London E1 2BT

It will be a two day weekend event including talks on Daoism, The History of Xiao Yao Pai, Physiognomy, Palmistry, Feng Shui, Practice Methods, open Q&A sessions and a spiritual initiation in the tradition of our school to inherit The Divine Guidance Art (Dao Yin Shu) and be paired with a Xian (ascended master) to guide you in our curriculum of spiritual cultivation.

The dates have been set in stone, so please feel free to organise your itinerary as I know many of you, as usual, will be travelling from countries afar.

The cost of the event is £200, which covers the weekend, and tickets can be purchased here: www.spiritualdaoism.com

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions you have.

If you're interested in attending, send an email titled INITIATION 2019 to [email protected] before you purchase your ticket, so I can add you to the attendance list.

There is limited space, so please notify me of your intent on time.

Please help us reach others of similar interest by sharing this post on your FB wall, even if just for a while.

To learn more about the ancient art of Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu; feel free to read this article, which goes into more detail about our school, Dao Yin Shu, Spiritual Initiation and more: www.spiritualdaoism.com

You can read Testimonials from some initiated practitioners here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xiaoyaopaitaoism/permalink/973319889399676/

Respectfully,

Xuan Daoji (Effiong Lolang)

Xiao Yao Pai - School of Spiritual Daoism

Facebook Group: www.spiritualtaoism.com

Webpage: www.taoism.education

Facebook Page: www.xiaoyaopai.eu

----------------------------------------------------------

#xiaoyaopai #taoism #xuandaoji #taoyinshu #meditation #laozi #spirituality #neidan #xian

#immortality #yoga #taoyin #qigong #taiji #wuji #tao #inspirational #daoyinshu #spiritualawakening

#spiritualquotes #love #insight #energyhealing #guidedmeditation

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

FB_IMG_1560626592861.jpg.60a5038f8b6cc1045df6ad8b133575ed.jpg

This is a Taoist altar from our school, in one of our temples in Indonesia:  吉祥宫 Ji Xiang Gong .

The being in the middle is Tai Shang Lao Jun (Laozi's consciousness). He is our school's highest spiritual Master in the immaterial realm and the one who bestows Hu Fa Shen (Instructor Spirits) to new Dao Yu (Initiates).

It is by his authority alone that we can perform the initiation necessary to connect the student to the sea of consciousness that constitutes his realm of subtlety and that of his appointed representatives. 

The being on the right is: Er Lang Shen (The Truth Seeing God of Protection)

The being on the left is: Jiu Tian Xuan Nu (The Goddess of The 9th Heaven)

All three of these immortals are teachers in our school.

Er Lang Shen not long ago became the Hu Fa Shen (pronounced Fu Fa Shen) to one of London's recent initiates.

The symbol in the middle of the altar is the character that represents our clan; Tai Shang Men (Grand Supreme Gate), Xiao Yao Pai (Carefree School).

It looks very old, perhaps seal script Chinese or even earlier, so it is around 4 to 5,000 years old at least. (Historians correct me). 

It means Tai Shang, so you could say that the translation of Tai Shang Men Xiao Yao Pai, if you wanted to translate them both together, is something like:

The gate that leads to the supreme in a carefree and natural way.

That is a core principle of our school and basically constitutes the essence of Daoism.

A little bit about the altar.

The 5 fruits represent the five blessings: Wu Fu (五福); and our desire for wealth, health, longevity, a virtuous life and a natural death.

At first sight, this may appear to be an altar of religious worship, but in actuality, the practice of Spiritual Daoism places no significance, emphasis or requirement for the worship or religious following of deities. However, in Chinese culture, it is common to venerate those people of high morals, personal and collective achievement, and to erect statues or monuments in their likeness, as a way to show respect, acknowledgement and a sincere appreciation of their influence; and the positive impact they've had and continue to have, on our lives and the lives of others.

So, one can if they wish, even set up an altar to venerate their parents in thanks for bringing them up, for guiding them, and supporting them throughout their life.

Fundamentally, Spiritual Daoism is non-dogmatic and non-religious. So always remember that, if you see an altar like this in any of our temples, It is not a place of worship, but a place of respect, appreciation, love and spiritual sanctity. It is somewhere where one can find clarity and give thanks to the most important and influential people in their lives.

Instagram:  www.instagram.com/the.spirit.vibe

#xiaoyaopai #taoism #xuandaoji #taoyinshu #meditation #laozi #spirituality #neidan #xian #immortality #yoga #taoyin #qigong #taiji #wuji #tao #inspirational #daoyinshu #spiritualawakening #spiritualquotes #love #insight #energyhealing #guidedmeditation

• Like 4

TESTIMONIAL 35:

This is our first testimonial coming out of India, where we recently concluded the country's first ever Dao Ying (Initiation).

It's my pleasure to share this and I'm looking forward to more.

---------

The first day of the initiation, when Fu Fa Shen first connected with me I felt an immense hold on my back, such that I was fully bent at my waist while sitting. I couldn't lift my back.

Brother CP had said there were a lot of toxins in my belly area.

Immediately after the initiation I felt light.

At night I did the meditation and there was a free flowing movement guided by Fu Fa Shen.

The next day of the workshop, again we connected to Fu Fa Shen and again Fu Fa Shen guided my body with certain exercises, where my legs were being spread. At times I felt I would fall but I could balance myself.

Brother CP observed my stomach had gone softer from the previous day.

At night after the workshop I again meditated with FU FA SHEN and since I was tired, there wasn't much movement.

Today I was feeling exhausted; probably because of all the toxins being flushed out of my body. I've been feeling very sleepy, which is usually a sign that my body is adjusting to the subtle changes taking place within.

There's a distinct calmness and quiet within.

Looking forward to connect each day with Fu Fa Shen and learning of Dao each day.

Thank you

Regards,
Abdetaiyeb Motiwala

---------

For more testimonials, please visit:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/734405999957734?view=permalink&id=973319889399676

• Thanks 1

TESTIMONIAL 36:

Hello Xuan!

Before the initiation, Manojkumar would tell us about his waiting for this workshop to happen. That he had to wait for 3 years was beneficial to us, because we got to be in it.

He passed on the testimonials which excited me to no end. Wow feel lead me on.

We always learnt from Manoj to heal ourselves first (I always believed in this) and our actions should lead to the greatest good of all concerned. And this workshop is definitely based on that premise but on a much higher superior level.

Prior to the initiation, we got such wonderful explanations from you. Thank you for that.

Day one , all us divine souls were in the presence of the divine masters. The divine team and their cumulative energies set the tone for the day.

Nina started with the slide presentation and we were soon sailing on this journey, listening and soaking the knowledge of how it all came to be.

The simplicity and eagerness to impart knowledge and nourish our minds in each member of the team was gratifying.

The initiation soon happened! And Wow! I realised that my body could move in all kinds of ways. The first few minutes were excruciatingly painful. Yet I couldn’t move. My HFS held me there for as long as I could take it. I couldn’t come up on my own.

I had taken my mother with me. She is 78, and in the morning due to heavy rains , she was wet , cold and flustered. She had been in bed for last 5 months due to a leg surgery and some heart issues. Master CP came to lobby and helped revive her. At the end of day one she was all set to come for day 2 . She does not have her body moving. But she feels her hands tingling, shifting pain etc. so she flows with the sensations.

Day one evening as I sat on the bed, I was knocked down and all moves happened in that position.

Day two, at the workshop I have bent backwards almost 90 degrees without falling.

Every morning is a different experience. Today I called my HFS lying down. There was no physical movement. We were just moving within. Exploring sensations, pain, within. It was different.

Last 3 days have been unique. And to know that we have a higher power to guide us on our journey forward is truly gratifying.

A big thanks to Master Flyming, Nina , CP, Manojkumar and the entire team for making this possible.

Nikhil

TESTIMONIAL 37:

Greetings Dear ones,

I had DYS initiation on 3rd August in Mumbai, India.

I had read the testimonials here and actually was a bit skeptical about the involuntary movements... But then i thought, I will see how it goes.. And believe me, I swayed, made mudras while being totally conscious of the experiences...

I am really touched by the humbleness of Master Fleming and his team..

It was truly a blessing to get the initiation. I am continuing my practice and will share my experience.

A big thank you to Xuan Daoji for being pivotal in spreading this knowledge. 🙏

Amandeep Singh

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

TESTIMONIAL 38:

Dear Master and team,

It truly was such a wonderful experience to be initiated by Master Fleming and your school team. 
To feel the energy move in my body was the most beautiful experience to have.

I also feel so blessed just knowing I have my very own Fun Fa Shen to guide and protect me!
A big THANK YOU to Manojkumar for making this happen.

Thank you all for coming to Mumbai and making this possible for so many of us to have access to this powerful practice!

God bless!😇

Regards and white light,
Kristine Z.

TESTIMONIAL 39:

Greetings,

Got initiated on Master Flyming's birthday. It was a blissfully speechless experience.

I am feeling so light emotionally. Moreover the very next morning after initiation I had a mesmerizing experience.

It was raining heavily and there was water logging at many places, I moved out of house happily self-driving, enjoying music....in midway something within me made me say *hu fa shen* make me reach properly.

I did so and after approximately 10 mins ahead a roadside electric wire got detached from one pole approx 20'-30' height and fell on the front glass and roof of car.

But thanks to *hu fa shen* nothing happened to me or car...not even a single scratch...it could have been a fatal moment in no time, if I would haven't invoked for *hu fa shen*.

During initiation, my movements were very graceful and it felt as if its not me who is moving my body...I was leaning towards back wanted to go more back but didn't coz the chair's back support was holding me from going back further. Also my hands very naturally went on my face and under eye as if some facial massage and today I see my face glowing.

As I said earlier these are blissful moments difficult to put in words 🙏🏻☺

I will forever be grateful to *Master Flyming* and team.

Looking forward to a life full of happiness peace abundance and prosperity in all the fields.

Thank you.
Kajal

TESTIMONIAL 40:

I am so thankful to Master Flyming, Sister Nina, CP and the entire team of Masters for the Initation...
It was a wonderful experience, as soon as the Initation process started, I felt strong vibrations and pull in my hands, and my hands began to move beautifully... I feel heaviness in my head...

I m feeling lucky to be initiated on Master Flyming birthday... 🎂🎊🎉

Now from last 2days there is no movements... 
One more thing after doing Qi Gong exercise, my energy level is superb...

So thankful to Master Flyming and his entire team...
🙏🙏🙏🙏😃😃😃

Parminder Kaur

*Tai Shang Shen Gong;*
Supreme Spritual Power (Skill).

This is one of the three major forms of cultivation used within the system of Xiantian Dao Yin Shu.

Through the interaction of Hu Fa Shen with our consciousness, a multidimensional connection is established that bridges us directly to the realm of the Dao's subtlety in which the divine beings associated to Xiao Yao Pai reside.

When this bridge is initiated during practice, it facilitates the absorption of the subtle energy present within the deeper realms of the Dao, directly into the body of our own consciousness; reshaping the structure of our own energy to match that of the divine and adopting their positive qualities.

It is the most straight forward, efficient and simple methodology of spiritual cultivation, enabled by our ability to connect directly to the source. 

By practising Tai Shang Shen Gong, our consciousness naturally transforms from the state of that which is coarse and burdened with negative characteristics (human), to that which is subtle and illuminated by positive characteristics (divine). 

Most systems of cultivation today, typically employ an approach of "ascending purification". They purify the turbid energy of the unrefined human consciousness and then cultivate with much effort and difficulty, to gradually transform into the state that matches the consciousness of the divine.

This is often why, in such systems, there exists an obligation towards the acceptance of a celibate and monastic way of life, since a lot of energy needs to be harvested from the body to support the continued process of energetic transmutation of the coarse to the subtle.

It is as though there were two people who were tasked with throwing a rock by hand to cover a distance of 10,000 meters.

One attempts to throw it into the sky while standing on the ground, against the pull of gravity, while the other drops it from 10,000 meters in the air and let's it fall naturally.

Which one do you think will cover the distance easier, the one that throws it up or the one that let's it fall naturally?

In the same way, rather than making extreme efforts to transmute our energy upwards, as in other schools and often at the cost of our social life and contributed social value, in Dao Yin Shu, we just stand under the waterfall and let the stream of refined energy enter our bodies from above.

#xiaoyaopai #taoism #xuandaoji #taoyinshu #meditation #laozi #spirituality #neidan #xian #immortality #yoga #taoyin #qigong #taiji #wuji #tao #inspirational #daoyinshu #spiritualawakening #spiritualquotes #love #insight #energyhealing #guidedmeditation

Glossary:
---------------

~Hu Fa Shen:
A soul (consciousness) that has developed itself in quality to match the condition of the subtlest realms of Dao. It exists in the disembodied, formless state and has taken up the responsibility of guiding students of Xiao Yao Pai in the form of a teacher of the spiritual arts. All Hu Fa Shen of Xiao Yao Pai are representatives of Tai Shang Lao Jun and uphold the highest ethical and moral standards.

~Xiantian Dao Yin Shu:
The spiritual guidance art of Xiao Yao Pai. It consists of Shengong, Qigong and Jingzuo; all of which are directed by the consciousness of the cultivator's assigned Hu Fa Shen.

• Thanks 1

73460473_10156270168426364_4900323677737

Da Jia Xue Dao Hao!

Hello everyone.

Please help me give a warm welcome in congratulating the 23 new Dao Yu who joined our school this weekend, in London, UK - and inherited The Divine Guidance Art; Dao Yin Shu.

Thank you all for joining us. It was a genuine pleasure to meet all of you, hear many of your stories, struggles, passions and triumphs, and to finally be able to put handshakes and embraces to all your profile pictures : )

I'd like to especially commend those of you who put the value of consciousness over matter and exercised such commitment by travelling from lands afar - crossing oceans and whole continents to share a space with us in this common investigation of our multidimensional reality.

Thank you also for being patient, because I know that many of you have waited for this event for up to 3 years; and I'm happy and humbled to have witnessed you being rewarded in kind for that virtue during your initiation as you connected to your Hu Fa Shen for the first time, but also in the days that followed, where the strength of that relationship was visibly growing stronger as a result of your enthusiastic practice beyond the walls of the venue.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to manifest the grace of the divine within your lives and to execute the eternal mandate of heaven by supporting the evolution of consciousness and providing you with the tools, guidance and direction necessary to bring yourself closer to the subtlety of the consciousness of the Dao.

You are now inheritors of Dao Yin Shu; The Divine Guidance Art of Daoist antiquity

You hold within your hands the very fire of spiritual transformation; and under the guidance of those that have already completed the path to mergence, you will, should you choose to, be guided along a journey that can offer you unparalleled spiritual growth and evolution.

When you liangong (practice DYS), empty your mind and keep it open, gentle, loving and all embracing.

Dissolve into the nurturing flow of your Hu Fa Shen and let him/her guide your consciousness away from the density of this physical realm. Settle yourself into the ocean of stillness where the primordial energy of the Dao exists in its subtlest manifestation. Habituate your consciousness to resonate and exist within that dimension. Let the purity of these realms, enter you and become you and the structure of your soul will gradually become as that of those who reside there, freed of the egoic passions, vices and the karmic responsibility of human existence

Learn to function from within that subtlety of stillness, knowing you are it and it is you, for to the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.

Listen to the tenderness of the Dao not with the ears of the body, but with the ears of the heart and allow its quietude to pour into you from every side.

Be diligent in your cultivation.

Practice regularly and always remember to exercise your wisdom (Wu) before all things.

Tai Shang Bao Yu!

TESTIMONIAL 48:

Hi Xuan,

First of all thanks to you for organising the London event and for writing thoroughly about Xiao Yao Pai on thedaobums forum for the past years. Your texts felt so truthful to me and inspired me to give the system a try.

Here I am, now 4 days and about 7 practice sessions after the initiation event in London. I am still trying to fathom what happened on the initiation weekend. For me personally it was fascinating and inspiring. Also apart from being initiated into the Xiao Yao Pai school I met so many wonderful people with whom I would loved to have more time to talk to. Master Fleming, his wife and the whole XYP team were so nice, heartful and open.

The initiation in itself was a very sacred, mystical and special moment. With the incenses and the beginning of the ceremony by Master Fleming and his wife, the energy and the excitement rose dramatically.

After the invocation, I waited. Pretty soon afterwards my head was tilted backwards very slowly and gently, into a stretch. I was "kept" there and felt a resistance when trying to move against it. One time I went through the resistance to a neutral head position. After a resting period I was taken back to the stretching position. Also my arms started to move very slowly, making movements in the air. I felt that guiding energy to be very very subtle, very refined. Like from a consciousness far above mine - almost not to notice by me. To best describe the sensation and energy, to me it felt like a very subtle coldish white divine magnetic cloud enveloping me to a degree and guiding me. These sensations were accompanied with strong tinglings in feet, hands and my crown. During the whole initiation and all my practicing so far I was 100% conscious the whole time, that was interesting to me.

I feel very humbled to be initiated into this school and having had these experiences. Also I feel super excited about how it all will develop into and how the relationship to my HFS will grow.

Best wishes
Julian
DAO YING | LONDON, UK | OCTOBER 2019
Edited by effilang

TESTIMONIAL 49:

Hello Friends,

The first time I heard anything about the term Hu Fa Shen was around 3 years ago, when my younger daughter, Galina, shared with me that she had planned to attend an “initiation.”

To be frank, my first thought was, what the hell is that, some kind of sect?! 

I should mention that we don’t live close together. Galina lives in London while I live in Rome, Italy.

As a consequence of certain life events, we were separated and forced to live far from each other, as with her sister, Borislava; a fact which has caused much suffering, at least for me.

Back to the initiation. I've never prevented my children from realising their wishes and chasing their dreams, because they're incredibly smart and responsible individuals with open minds, and as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing worse than clipping your children's wings on account of your own fear of flight.

Some time after Gali had been paired with her Hu Fa Shen and had commited herself to the practice, we met during a visit she paid me. I asked her then how she felt. I wanted to know if it's real. To know if it really exists; and she invoked her Hu Fa Shen in my presence.

Honestly, It was difficult to be convinced by what I was witnessing and I didn't believe it much. It seemed to me like the movements she was making were her own or that she was influenced by some form of suggestion, yet, on the other hand, secretly; I wished that it was true and that there really was a "Guardian Angel", who would look after and over her in those moments when I myself couldn't.

And so the years passed. Circumstances happened to change and I found out that a new initiation event is going to be taking place. I decided that it was time for me to also "get" my "Guardian Angel", even though the doubt still existed and I was convinced that all this could be explained as some form of psychological suggestion. I couldn't bring myself to believe that all the things Gali told me about could be true. It simply went against my logic.

And so, the day came. I made the journey to London where we also met my older daughter, Borislava, and the three of us together started towards the "place."

There were a lot of people. Their numbers had surpassed my expectations. They were intelligent people with pure, good hearts and souls.

I made the acquaintance of the masters and teachers dressed in yellow and I met Effi; a wonderful man with a deep mind whose face wore the shadows of sufferings triumphed.

And so it began. I don't understand English very well, but I could get the gist of it. I was still in disbelief.

They talked. It went on for a while, quite a while. They were beautiful words coming from beautiful teachers.

At the end of the day, we got initiatied. I felt very little. I was tired and there was little in me left to muster any belief.

When we left the event venue I felt a little dizzy and floaty. It felt like I was "swimming" in the air around me as if I was embraced by a cloud.

We arrived home and I decided to try again and see if anything would happen. I invited my teacher and to my surprise he arrived.

He began to "move" me.

I have a lot of problems with my waist and lower back.

He began to guide me into Yoga-esque positions which suited my ailments and were consistent with my problems.

I started to believe a little...... 

On the next day, I practiced again, the doubt still lingering, but he came again, and again and again.

I was happy even thought my adamantine logic continued in its failure to explain what I was experiencing or how for that matter.

I was happy and felt peace for the first time in years. Apart from when I was a child, I don't think I've ever felt such peace in my life.

I felt light. I looked at people with love. Nothing seemed to irritate me. I loved everyone and felt a love towards myself. I felt strong and unconquerable. It was an incredible feeling.

I feel happy.

Thank you to the teachers, thank you to Effi and to everyone who made this experience possible.

Thank you to my wonderful daughters who are always by my side, and especially, Gali, who was the first of us to discover this light.

Thank you to my amazing partner, also, who supported me in this adventure despite his disbelief. I understand you. 

I love you all.

Thank you for existing.

I love everyone.

Please Love yourselves!

Hristina T. 

Edited by effilang

TESTIMONIAL 50:

Dear Xuan Daoji,

I am honered to write a testimonial of my initiation experience.

First I want to thank you for making the initiation possible, by organising the event in London. For me it was a amazing experience!

It was great to get to know you, and all the wonderful people at the event.

Dao Shi Flyming...... what a master, he made me smile so much.
His wife and the people of the Xiao Yao Pai team were all so warm, kind and open.

The first day of the initiation, when Hu Fa Shen connected with me, my torso started to move in a circular motion while I was sitting on a chair, then I felt my hands start to move all the movements getting stronger and stronger.

Later at night I did the practice, this time sitting on the floor and soon there was the same movements as before, but also my back began to strongly move back and forth.

Before going to the second day of the workshop, I did some practice on my own, and started to move almost straight away.

At the workshop, we connected to Hu Fa Shen and again my body began to move and shake, I could also feel my fingers moving.

Now almost a week after the initiation, the movements guided by Hu Fa Shen are getting stronger, I can feel how i improve in my training and health.

You have nothing to lose, but all to win!

Thank you
Regards,

Dan
Edited by effilang

TESTIMONIAL 51:

Hello,

Thanks to all the people that made this initiation possible.

Before I decided to join the initiation I read and saw a lot of testimonials.

I went to London with a lot of doubts, if it was for real or not, but I had to live the experience.

Saturday during the initiation nothing happened, no sensations, no movements. I felt disappointed, but as it was explained before initiation not everybody have movement at the beginning.

Saturday night and Sunday morning I practised at my hotel room and again nothing happened. I started to doubt if the initiation has worked on me.

But Sunday at the event, during the practice, I thought "maybe this doesn´t work on me, so I will just stay with closed eyes and enjoy the moment" and I abandoned any expectancy.

And then things started to happen, my abdomen started to do spasms with forced expiration, I almost started to cry but my rational mind controlled it, my legs started to open and close few times.

Since then I am practising at morning and night everyday, and the process is going on some days more intense than others, sometimes some screams come from inside me.

I am happy with what is going on because 13 years ago I had a bad experience during a past lives regression and things got out of control and were not solved out then. Now after all this years I feel that this process after initiation is dealing with that and the healing is happening. For me this is incredible and I was not expecting this.

Thanks and regards,
Miguel S.

Edited by effilang

TESTIMONIAL 52:

Wow, great stuff, so amazing :)

I am very pleasantly surprised that stuff like Dao Yin Shu exists and is readily available to the public!

The night before initiation I think some kind of master visited me or something as I felt great energy and I think something pleasant at LDT. Was energised the whole night.

At the initiation the seniors from Indonesia and Xuan were all amazing people. Very, very strong energies (and souls :) Very grounded, kind and welcoming people. They all look young, healthy and happy. So the atmosphere for the event was really nice. Master Flyming especially I was surprised when I first heard him talk. Very strong :)

For the first half a day I noticed getting increasingly charged with their energies from their presence. I was getting nice and pleasant, warm pinches in my body here and there. Mainly in places where I have problems like specific spot on my right knee! I can tell they all have many abilities, probably abitility to read thoughts as well, ha, their presence at least is next level.

I learned much in these 2 days and from the demonstrations as well. I very much THANK YOU.

During initiation I could tell when Tai Shang Lao Jun was called and came into the room. Very powerful being and pure energies.

I did not move much..I wasn't in best of shape, tense and such. But I surely moved, and I couldn't stop laughing for a while actually. I was just there in my body as I've been all my life but these subtle magnetic river-like is moving my body if I just relax and let it. Amazing. I still laugh like in my last session I started doing a mudra or while rotating my hands :) Pleasantly unexpected :) I also smilled the other day when  Hu Fa Shen rotated my arms very very fast, ha. I think I have more cool work to do with Hu Fa Shen that will surprise me when I do it for the first time.

After the event I started to move a lot more. Just now I've done a long session and I have hands rotating in all kinds of ways, head, torso, legs at the same time as well as my mind field. Quite honestly these days since the event I have made a few movements that I don't think I have ever done in my whole life, lol.

The Hu Fa Shen does more than just me visibly. A LOT of work is done internally, and I can fell a lot of pleasant movement and whatnot. The practice leaves me energised AND super grounded in both body and mind. I didn't that is possible. If I were to just absorb some chi and do meditation i would not feel even a fifth as good as after a session with Hu Fa Shen! I didn't even know this is possible.

What it does I see, is taking me deeper in consciousness. In the first few sessions every 2-5 minutes a resistance from deep would surface slowly and then instantenously leave me. It could come up as a sort of abstract pressure, or a daydream, or a feeling, etc. Then once it left/dissolved I would get a small but noticeable increase in my awareness! every few minutes. This is why I say this is powerful.

Lately like in the recent last session my most abstract level of thought I noticed to be instructions from Hu Fa Shen, like what it will do. Interesting...

I usually am in the dark keeping my eyelids shut so this makes me somewhat sleepy overtime and movements push isn't so noticeable but then I open my eyes and it gets stronger. So this isn't a form of posession or any thing like that. Its like pushing or GUIDING my own awareness/consciousness. So the more I have that I keep relaxed, the more/better it can guide me :) I've seen these described as a possession but I wouldn't give it that word because I can easily just move away. The "magnetic river" push is not even magnetic. It is not even that I snap out of the movement if I wish to "resist" or move against the movement, even if my hands are midair, I just move hands like they were sitting on my lap! Actually sometimes with all these rotational, active movements and because Hu Fa Shen moves my "mind-field" as well as probably my chi I can easily get stuck on letting my hands do the same movement, so then on the most abstract level of mind that I can perceive, it's like a gut feeling or very slight image of how I should move because now the movement that HFS wants me to do has changed and I've started doing the old movement by myself, getting carried away by the gross body sensations. So these kind of "very slight image" on the "most abstract level of mind" ^ seem to be more of my own translation of what Hu Fa Shen has told me.  

Energy during practice is quite strong. I sometimes keep my attention on the nose and I can feel lots of energetics all of the sudden. Just to show how much is going in the background.

But anyway key is to be silent and try and notice the Hu Fa Shen, that act seems to immediatly give a boost to my connection to it. Something to do with the me in the higher planes being more open...

Regarding the practice as far as I see and seeing in the senior initiates, where it leads to, it covers pretty much everything :) So now Xiao Yao Pai is my main practice. If I practice anything else like mental concentration it would be if I have extra time in the day. But XYP is number 1 prority from now :)

I would definitely recommend this to everyone ! It's worth it's weight in gold; heavenly jade gold :) Even if you do some other practice that you are keen on doing, I think it's safe to say Dao Yin Shu will turbo charge everything else.

Looking forward and really grateful for this opportunity. I am still amazed this is so easily available to the public. I can validate some of the skills these people have and develop are very much rare, at least here in Europe/western occult community :)

Also, after I left the building and was on the street in large, open space to orient in I noticed a big increase in my awareness. Like I can see or process more. I personally assumed that to be yuan shen activation :) I have not noticed it decrease and am pretty sure it's still here, with me. A background boost.

Speaking of background for the past 2 or 3 days is like I am aware of a me, very deep inside. But still Many bloackged until I reach it. Yet this me, is very deep. And these past days sometimes my imagination or emotional clarity reaches like a quality and depth that I have not experienced since I was a child. It's very powerful and liberating and that alone is worth spending the weekend gettign initiated! It's something very subtle that I've been unknownly seeking back since I left my childhood years :) Actually remembering people like Master Flyming, I bet his experience has surpassed and envolped the magick his childhood years were filled with, if you know what I am referring to.

EmeraldHead (Dao Bums)

Edited by effilang

On 10/18/2016 at 8:57 AM, Taoist Texts said:

Oh, I just voiced some questions, no criticism at all.) 

Careful now, Effi will be removing your posts;)

• Thanks 1

TESTIMONIAL 53:

Hi Xuan,

This is my testimonial written a week and a half after the London 2019 Dao Yin Shu initiation:

I came to the initiation with a yogic and KAP (Kundalini Awakening Process) background. Especially the latter helped me to have an understanding of the principles of what I have been practicing for a week and a half.

The mood of the event organizers and of master Flyming and Nina were very good, which helped to have a good time during the weekend. During the initiation I was one of those few that didn´t move externally.

However I felt a lot of internal energy movement in orbits touching the top of my head, although it´s not the first time I have felt it. Anyway I was not worried since Effi (Xuan Daoji) said that in his initiation he didn´t move, just saw an image.

During the practices that I performed afterwards, sometimes I moved, sometimes I practised Qi Gong breathing exercises accompanied by hands movement, and sometimes Jing Zuo, still meditation. I feel like an impulse to move in a certain way, or a thought image comes and then I follow. Sometimes I move the neck, sometimes the hands guiding the energy internally in orbits, sometimes the legs (in a movement new to me). My legs blood circulation has improved after initiation and now after many hours of sitting at work I don't feel discomfort in the right hip or much less discomfort. 

I still am not 100% sure if I am moving according to my FFS or according to my intuition, but I will keep practising since I like the practice and where this is going.

At night I no longer use audios to sleep. 

The other day my meditation was really deep, and could have probably entered samadhi/ awareness of light without any objects (as has happened to me in the past, but not frequently) if I didn't have to stop to go to work. 

Thank you and best wishes, 
L. L. 

Edited by effilang

TESTIMONIAL 54:

I found the retreat great from the teachings, to the people, to the cosy venue we were hosted in. In the beginning we had an introduction into Spiritual Taoism and later that afternoon we were given the opportunity to meet our Hu Fa Shen.

When the time came we all said a prayer to invoke the spirit. Then we sat quietly and meditated.  A few minutes in I a felt an energy moving in my body especially my legs and head. Then a subtle energy which was not mine started moving my head to the back and front. This went on for a while and when it stopped I just carried on meditating as I felt so calm and doing it was easier than usual.

The next days I felt really happy – during one of the meditations I actually cried of happiness. I was very grateful for this gift and finally felt that that I found my path.

On another occasion since the retreat I was on my way back from a tiring event and was feeling a bit unsettled. Then, I realised the best thing I could do was to meditate. That time I meditated for the longest time in one sitting -  1h 30 minutes – and I’ve never felt more peaceful and settled.

All in all coming to this retreat was one of the best choices I made and next year I will bring my partner too and hopefully my parents can have the opportunity to do it in the future. 

Alexandra

Edited by effilang

Apologies if you've addressed this, but what happens to you after death in this system? Do you become a hu fa shen for someone else, in order to accrue good karma and continue ascending? 

I've been thinking of these issues for around two years since first learning of this system, and I wonder if such a fate is even desirable?

On 11/20/2019 at 5:46 AM, Vajra Fist said:

Apologies if you've addressed this, but what happens to you after death in this system? Do you become a hu fa shen for someone else, in order to accrue good karma and continue ascending? 

I've been thinking of these issues for around two years since first learning of this system, and I wonder if such a fate is even desirable?

Has anyone answered these questions for you?