Kubba

Igor Kufayev - A New YouTube channel

On 6.11.2016 at 5:57 PM, Kar3n said:

• This channel doesn't have any content

Videos are uploaded just today. Maybe they are not yet visible everywhere.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Videos are uploaded just today. Maybe they are not yet visible everywhere.

Let me know if you can find content

I got it now.

Thank you.

Dear all,

Recently a new channel of my Teacher - Igor Kufayev has oppened. It will contain many unpublished so far material in form of podacsts.

I've been posting here some of his materials from time to time and it was received positeveley.

Feel free to check it, there are a few podcasts there already :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRh_cIoUhUzC2UkE_JTGuUw

I'm undecided about Kufayev, do you know him well? Or have attended many of his teachings in person? Why do you consider him your teacher if you don't mind me asking

On 7.11.2016 at 10:28 PM, Jetsun said:

I'm undecided about Kufayev, do you know him well? Or have attended many of his teachings in person? Why do you consider him your teacher if you don't mind me asking

I've been to few of his retreats and darshans/ meetings in person. We're in contact. Not that I want to promote him but I started with this forum, looking for help. Everything was going terrible until I met him for the first time. He is really helpfull and the experience in retreat is beyond incredible. A life changing event.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 2

A interveiw with igor on Chitheads channel.

http://www.fivetattvas.com/chitheads1/igor-kufayev

----Plot----

'Fresh off the "press" - Igor’s most recent interview, “Igor Kufayev on Spanda, Quantum Physics, and the Role of the Teacher,” which was just released on CHITHEADS, a weekly podcast series produced by the New York-based group, Embodied Philosophy. This record-breaking interview — the longest in CHITHEADS' history to date! — covers many of Igor’s much-loved themes. To give you a taste of some of the territory that was covered in this interview, here are few of the topics:

· The nature of avidya (ignorance) does not have a reality (as addressed in the Brahma Sutras), however ignorance has its purpose. 

· How the state of unity exists at all times — including those moments of shared and individual experience of this "connectedness" that often go unnoticed.

· How the Tantric tradition explores the idea of unity through a variety of methodologies.
· Spiritual teaching is not about what we understand, but rather what is experienced through transmission. 

· How we discern between an authentic teacher versus those inspired by the consumer-driven narrative.

· The existing self-regulating process whereby individuals are attracted to specific teachers based on the depth of their inquiry (i.e., like attracts like).

· How advanced quantum science is rubbing shoulders with many non-dual teachings of the past, and how they essentially instruct us that there is no reality that is “out there”. 

· How to reframe our view of the teacher/student, subject/object construct to rehabilitate the current and potentially convoluted expression of this relationship in today’s post-postmodern world.

· How all ancient teachings were oral traditions until the need arose to ensure they would be passed on — and how this influences the transmission of these traditions.

· The relationship between quantum physics and Matrika Shakti (i.e., the Shakti Herself in the form of sound — the inherent power of letters and words)

· Every form in its essence is sound condensed as matter, and how Tantra methodology is based on the principal that everything is sound. 

· Spanda Karikas’ (i.e., a classic text of Kashmir Shaivism) view that the universe is a vibratory field of Pure Awareness at the heart of all perception, and which doesn’t belong to an individual being but to Awareness Itself.'

• Like 1

A new fascinating series of spiritual discourses relased recently on Igor Kufayev's You Tube Channel. Transformating and powerfull teachings, that reached hearts of many.

Spontaneous laughter durring the darshan caught on camera.

The woman had a huge breakthrough after asking question to Igor about her drama. 2 days later she was rolling on the flor with laughter.

• Like 1