Shad282

Eczema in terms of energy and healing?

I have been diagnosed as having eczema on some part of the skin, its been said to be caused by skin oil and stress and heat. and seems that it can't be healed with meds. 

The bad thing about it, is when the weather is hot and stuff gets heated it, it becomes itchy. 

so i was wondering what could be the energy reason for this genetic thing to become activated, for example, i do know that allergy is related to immunity system being overreacting and could be related to a fear or lack of safety and this the body stays alarmed and causes energy..etc. 

so what about Eczema, what past issue or life circumstances might activate it, and the heat seems to cause it to itch and inflam it. 

and how it can be healed? in terms of energy or past healing, or natural remedies ... etc? 

Thank you ! 

:)

We talked about this before. ;)

Coconut oil and gentle scrubbing with a washcloth will help to descale and moisturize it alleviating some of the itch. I do this for my son who gets eczema spots when he swims too much in chlorinated water, and it helps tremendously.

• Like 1

We talked about this before. ;)

Coconut oil and gentle scrubbing with a washcloth will help to descale and moisturize it alleviating some of the itch. I do this for my son who gets eczema spots when he swims too much in chlorinated water, and it helps tremendously.

I meant permanent healing and to understand the reason for genetic activation for it to starts and exist. your suggestion is temporary and for a limited period of time, can be replaced with Elocon med.

Try autohemotheraphy. + TCM + qigong

Autohemotherapy, or self-blood therapy, is a technique that involves the withdrawal of blood from the body and the reinjection of the same blood back into a vein or through the skin or muscle. The aim of the therapy is to enhance the immune system's ability to fight disease.? ?

what is TCM ?

I meant permanent healing and to understand the reason for genetic activation for it to starts and exist. your suggestion is temporary and for a limited period of time, can be replaced with Elocon med.

Then my best suggestion is to begin a practice that will help you to remove your current energetic blocks and do some self healing. I am happy to work with you on healing the energetic as well as the physical, but until you do some clearing on your own it is not likely to be effective, hence my coconut oil advice.

;)

• Like 2

Then my best suggestion is to begin a practice that will help you to remove your current energetic blocks and do some self healing. I am happy to work with you on healing the energetic as well as the physical, but until you do some clearing on your own it is not likely to be effective, hence my coconut oil advice.

;)

hahahahahaha I have already calmed it with meds but it comes and go. that is why i m asking about permanent thing. plus i have seborrheic eczema which is related to eczema on oily, hot skin. so adding oil = bad idea. :P

hahahahahaha I have already calmed it with meds but it comes and go. that is why i m asking about permanent thing. plus i have seborrheic eczema which is related to eczema on oily, hot skin. so adding oil = bad idea. :P

Not necessarily, but you're going to belive what you wish. Don't knock it until you try it.

• Like 2

Since it is a skin problem I would definately try a product containing myrrh. There are creams, oils, tincture, soap etc. I enjoy preparing frankincense and myrrh oils and tinctures myself since these products aren't cheap.

If you're interested you can learn more here https://apothecarysgarden.com/2014/07/30/how-to-make-a-whole-extract-of-frankincense-and-other-oleoresins/?wref=tp

• Like 1

In terms of my own healing training eczema can be related to issues in the liver, possibly anger, so could be a combination of past life karmic, ancestral as well as genetic reasons. Each case is going to be different. I could do a reading for you if you if you like but would need you to send me a photo of you, plus I am not a doctor, I have a few years training in an alternative healing called Vortex Healing, so I cannot officially diagnose any medical issues yet can give friendly advice.

• Like 3

Not necessarily, but you're going to belive what you wish. Don't knock it until you try it.

but now I m not having any rush or anything to use coconut oil :P that is why i m asking on permanent thing.

i also suffer from a skin condition and my teacher said it was a result of the blood being badly organized. so energetically something is messing with the way the blood cells arrange themselves, probably liver related as mentioned above. but seeing as its blood based there would be an incoherence/imbalance running through the whole body, something i've always experienced as excess heat. i think this would be the case with most dry skin conditions, which is causing an autoimmune reaction to happen at the surface. and like most chronic sickness it's root is likely kammic, in the base of the body and you'll need to be effecting things on that level to clear it.

but good on you for wanting to get to the bottom of it. that's always been my approach and through cultivating mind it'll become more obvious what the underlying energetics of the condition may be. peace!

Edited by wilfred
  • Like 1

One of my clients gets eczema and has found it goes almost entirely away if he gets enough sun. (Although I know that sounds hot... he tries to get out in the morning when it's still cool...) Might try more time in the sun and maybe get your vitamin D levels checked... I have found extra vitamin B6 also helps a lot.

• Like 1

The theory around the liver is basically that it is one of the main organs to remove toxins and if it is struggling or overloaded the skin has to come in to help out the detox process, leaving the toxins on the skin. The liver can be overloaded due to a number of reasons, could be environmental or dietary but there is often emotional and karmic issues at play too which can influence its functioning, usually around anger and power.

Beets can help the liver detox, but don't overdo it only a few times a week

But then it could all be allergic reaction as well

• Like 2

One of my clients gets eczema and has found it goes almost entirely away if he gets enough sun. (Although I know that sounds hot... he tries to get out in the morning when it's still cool...) Might try more time in the sun and maybe get your vitamin D levels checked... I have found extra vitamin B6 also helps a lot.

true i don't have enough sun, and summer almost gone, do u suggest any vitamins? i do take supplements, http://www.naturesway.com/Product-Catalog/Alive-Max-Potency-90-Tabs

it makes my pee phosphoric but i m taking one pill a day. 

It is a know fact that sun relieves psoriasis sufferers because of ultraviolet present in the sun light. Don't remember hearing anything like that regarding eczema.

Re toxins: you could research whether sugar affects flareups. And sugar here will also include fructose found in such veges like carrot and beets and all fruit. Beet is also very reach with oxalates that can cause flareups.

• Like 1

It is a know fact that sun relieves psoriasis sufferers because of ultraviolet present in the sun light. Don't remember hearing anything like that regarding eczema.

Re toxins: you could research whether sugar affects flareups. And sugar here will also include fructose found in such veges like carrot and beets and all fruit. Beet is also very reach with oxalates that can cause flareups.

Eczema isn't that different from psoriasis, and also have similar causes, so what energetically causes psoriasis is also similar to eczema.

Eczema as the doctor said it is the result of stress+ skin oil that turns a normal skin bacteria to cause an infection on the skin.

The more stress i have, the more they increase and grow around + hair fall... so yeah similar to psoriasis. so answering psoriasis is the same as eczema.

could be related to stress, worry and such.

Thank you for your answer.

Edited by Shad282

Eczema isn't that different from psoriasis, and also have similar causes, so what energetically causes psoriasis is also similar to eczema.

Eczema as the doctor said it is the result of stress+ skin oil that turns a normal skin bacteria to cause an infection on the skin.

The more stress i have, the more they increase and grow around + hair fall... so yeah similar to psoriasis. so answering psoriasis is the same as eczema.

could be related to stress, worry and such.

Thank you for your answer.

If it's skin oil then it is caused by testosteron. It is seborrheic dermatitis and I have it since I was 24. It is also called perioral eczema if it appears around the mouth. Around the mouth are the lower abdomen organs as reflexion zones so wherever the eczema appears on the face it shows which organs are inflamed. If it is on the chin that shows the sexual organs. Eczema is always an excess Fire condition, in Ayurveda is Pitta dosha. The only thing that healed my eczema was black seeds (nigella sattiva) or black garlic. Search on google and you'll find so many links about black seeds curing eczema. in TCM the black seeds or black garlic is Water element which extinguish the Fire element. This is traditional medicine theory but in reality these black medicines contain some phytoestrogens that regulate the testosteron at the sexual organs level and the fire erruption on the face is controlled.

The coconut oil may work because coconut is white and white is Metal element color, the Metal is melted by Fire and becomes Water elemnt according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. But what really happens is that coconut contains lauric acid that kills the bacteria which infect the skin where the eczema appears. To me it didn't reaaly had an effect unless the internal hormonal cause is eliminated. Another herb and that helps healing eczema is Aloe Vera, this plant just heals the skin.

• Like 3

If it's skin oil then it is caused by testosteron. It is seborrheic dermatitis and I have it since I was 24. It is also called perioral eczema if it appears around the mouth. Around the mouth are the lower abdomen organs as reflexion zones so wherever the eczema appears on the face it shows which organs are inflamed. If it is on the chin that shows the sexual organs. Eczema is always an excess Fire condition, in Ayurveda is Pitta dosha. The only thing that healed my eczema was black seeds (nigella sattiva) or black garlic. Search on google and you'll find so many links about black seeds curing eczema. in TCM the black seeds or black garlic is Water element which extinguish the Fire element. This is traditional medicine theory but in reality these black medicines contain some phytoestrogens that regulate the testosteron at the sexual organs level and the fire erruption on the face is controlled.

The coconut oil may work because coconut is white and white is Metal element color, the Metal is melted by Fire and becomes Water elemnt according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. But what really happens is that coconut contains lauric acid that kills the bacteria which infect the skin where the eczema appears. To me it didn't reaaly had an effect unless the internal hormonal cause is eliminated. Another herb and that helps healing eczema is Aloe Vera, this plant just heals the skin.

Thank you that is what i was looking for. I m 24.

few days ago i used aloe vera, what an amazing plant!!! i went to look if aloe vera gel is available and didn't find in the market, since the aloe vera tree isn't big enough to provide me with the needed amount, and i don't have much sun on my balcony.

True, it is related to fire element, i noticed that when i eat food that contains chilli or black pepper the eczema re-appears.. 

the main places the eczema appears are: few on chin, around the nose, eyebrow and on scalp. 

the doctor related that to my very oily skin (seborrheic dermatitis/eczema) , and since you mentioned testostosterone could be related to over-masturbation. and thus i m stopping to maintain the level of testosterone and so the body don't keep producing it in high levels. (i m not sure if i have an issue with testosterone really, since my bead is not fully complete, i have empty space of no hair but other places are thick)

and yeah that is why i was looking maybe through chi or some kind of food i can balance the hormonal thing that is causing that unbalance (now stopping mastubation). Also, i m wondering does the black seed / black garlic works like coconut and aloe vera on the symptom level ? or deeper level and heals? and do you eat it or just like a cream ?

I read that Aloe vera, you can drink it in the morning if you make it into a juice and would that help in healing the real cause from internal rather than applying it on the skin symptom level?

I ll try to find artificial light and raise my aloe vera since not enough sun comes into my house.

P.S. the black seed, is mentioned in Islam as being very important and heals a lot and such. knowing that the islam appeared in desert/hot climate. it is widely available here in terms of oil or food but never actually used it.

Edited by Shad282

Re:

-----

"I have been diagnosed as having eczema on some part of the skin, its been said to be caused by skin oil and stress and heat. and seems that it can't be healed with meds"

-----

This is not a problem with "genetics".

It is not caused by stress or heat.

Just look around - the human genome didn't change much, and not everyone has eczema on hot days or on tax day, etc.

This is excess coming out, with these merely as triggers.

Change food, and this condition changes.

I have seen this go away in about a week from changed diet.

I have seen it come back and flare up if old foods eaten once.

No need for medicines and bullshit.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

;)

I m reporting my tests.

The black seed oil: i used it on my skin, where the eczema is itching/red and such... it stopped it from growing and flaking or increasing but didn't effectively heal it.

Aloe vera: did stop the itchiness and moisturized dry skin, but it didn't heal it, the skin kept flaking a lot and little red.

Coconut oil: the coconut oil healed it and made it stop being red and growing, stopped flaking of the skin at that area, but the area where the eczema was, became very dry and need moisturization, as if skin a little bit peeling or something.

P.S.: Even tho i have a very oily skin, but some spaces on it are very dry... so when i use something that make my skin dry.. other parts that are dry starts to peel a little. not sure if better to add something with coconut oil to make it not keep the skin dry after washing it off.

Edited by Shad282

Coconut oil killed the bacteria on the face but in my opinion you have an internal condition in the organs corresponding to the face area that produces the eczema on your face. In my experience eczema is a signal that the respective organ have a fire-dampness condition which means an inflammatory state because either candida or bacteria overgrowth is happening in the corresponding organ.

So you should treat the organ internally which means you have to consume the coconut oil and the black seeds oil.

Black seeds are known to kill black fungus or any other fungus, like candida (by the way they thrive in a damp environment, which means either high humidity or/and high acidity caused by sugar/starches consumption.

Coconut oil kills bacteria so if you cook with it it will heal the liver and other organs internally.

There are many other herbs and spices that kill the bacteria and internal fungus but you have to identify which organ first and what is the cause of the inflammation. Also you should regrow the good bacteria by consuming kefir or kombutcha or any other fermented foods also called pro-biotics or even pre-biotics. Once you restore the internal balance the eczema on the face will dissapear but will reappear as soon as the internal condition reappears.

Use google for finding the "acne face map" or "eczema face map" and you'll see what I am talking about.

Here is an example:

face-map-2.jpg

• Like 1

Coconut oil killed the bacteria on the face but in my opinion you have an internal condition in the organs corresponding to the face area that produces the eczema on your face. In my experience eczema is a signal that the respective organ have a fire-dampness condition which means an inflammatory state because either candida or bacteria overgrowth is happening in the corresponding organ.

So you should treat the organ internally which means you have to consume the coconut oil and the black seeds oil.

Black seeds are known to kill black fungus or any other fungus, like candida (by the way they thrive in a damp environment, which means either high humidity or/and high acidity caused by sugar/starches consumption.

Coconut oil kills bacteria so if you cook with it it will heal the liver and other organs internally.

There are many other herbs and spices that kill the bacteria and internal fungus but you have to identify which organ first and what is the cause of the inflammation. Also you should regrow the good bacteria by consuming kefir or kombutcha or any other fermented foods also called pro-biotics or even pre-biotics. Once you restore the internal balance the eczema on the face will dissapear but will reappear as soon as the internal condition reappears.

Use google for finding the "acne face map" or "eczema face map" and you'll see what I am talking about.

Here is an example:

face-map-2.jpg

So, I guess i should consume them, i used them just topical.

According to the picture (and other), i would say by order (from high to low based on the local occurrence): 

1- Kidney

2- liver

3- stomach

4- lungs

5- bladder

Kidney seems to be the most, since in it appears in most of the place of where i have eczema.

omg all my internal is ruined :P who knows i might die! hehehe

but as you said, i might be able to clean the internal but it might come back, so also i will be not dealing with the root cause of it... could be something related to energy? that activate something genetic that is producing that bacteria? or something like that? 

That is why i m trying to find the root cause of it and not just healing the symptoms. but step by step, we might actually find it!

Edited by Shad282