You feel the air rush as you begin to fall

Picking up speed

You are at 9.8 m/s

You are starting to see light

getting brighter...

Almost blinding...

• Like 1

Great use of the spoiler feature. :)

Yeah, it actually reminded me of the Burma Shave signs we used to see on various roads.

• Like 1

Great use of the spoiler feature. :)

If it had been used in helping come about some enlightening point, perhaps, but to get to the end and get an ostensible rickroll...

oh no he didnt! :D

Edited by joeblast

[wave=5]this is wavy text[/wave]

[blur=3]test[/blur]

[glow=green]this is green glowing text[/glow]

nope.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

That was kinda fun! The MIDI thing.

I just recently bought a full size electric piano (http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LP380BK) which I'm guessing would be slightly more fun if I actually PLAYED the piano... I used to fake it a little 25 years ago when I played guitar very well. I didn't play for all that time... and am just relearning guitar now. I've forgotten 3/4 of my songs (had several hundred, that was my entire life until early 20s), can't play half the ones I do recall, but still it's kind of nice to be touching music again. Only playing my six string dreadnought, not the 12 string or the electric (very nice classic electric though it's so heavy it kills my shoulder). What little I wrote on the piano I pretty much can't remember so I'm genuinely starting from scratch with it and wondering if (at 51) it's worth literally starting from scratch and learning scales and so on from the ground up as I never did that (my father was in the industry so it was always just 'by ear'). I have a lot of good recording hardware, and am trying to consider what software I should get (aside from free Audacity) that doesn't look like it'll take a year to learn to use it. Hoping to record some decent multi-track stuff. This keyboard has MIDI in/out which I had always thought of like a digital version of recording/player-piano but apparently it's not... quite that. I can't tell if that black midi contest was about the music, the video, or both, but it's neat.

RC

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this