Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

BREAKING: Michael Moore Admits Trump Is Right

Michael Moore admits Trump is right and Explains why many of the left have changed their views.

When it comes down to it, people get that Trump is for everything that the liberal left was for.

That is why the elitists are scared.

• Like 2

Yeah, Alex Jones is my go-to source for accurate news.

I don't care what Moore thinks, but:

"He is the human Molotov cocktail that they've been waiting for."

• Like 2

HC will win pretty sure. But Trump winning would sure be more interesting. Perhaps equally depressing but way more interesting!

Moore's opinion is possibly the last thing that would seem a positive to me...

RC

• Like 1

HC will win pretty sure. But Trump winning would sure be more interesting. Perhaps equally depressing but way more interesting!

Moore's opinion is possibly the last thing that would seem a positive to me...

RC

Couldn't agree more. :-) Moores opinion is confusing.

I think Moore is doing what Limbaugh did 8 years ago, telling his audience that he's going to vote for Obama.  Honestly I was listening at the time.  Ofcourse he ended up admitting it was his 'joke' to motivate his listeners to do the opposite.  Maybe the same dynamics here. 

Limbaugh and Moore are probably more similar then they'd admit, masters of bombastic exaggeration.  Come to think of it, Family Guy did a show that revealed they were the same person. 

• Like 1

That's hilarious.

I had a boss who once paid me to read Rush's books and listen to his show. This was I think not long after Bill Clinton got elected on LESS than half the vote. Was that his first election?

Anyway, his show was filled with the tons of people in congress who were standing on the floor reading the news into the congressional record (about the Clinton's and the body count behind them) because they knew it would get lost utterly and forever otherwise.

It still got forgotten but at least it's buried in the archives somewhere...

I liked Rush. I haven't really heard him in 20 years so I can't say I still do because I don't know. But I did then.

I recall right after the OKC bombing it was momentarily suggested that any internal terrorism would be the result of people in the media who complained about the government, specifically RL, and that they should be silenced. That went away immediately, seen as the horror it was. But I always wondered if, terrorism sure to be in our future inhouse, that logic would be dredged up again when The Hill on the The Hill is in the chair.

RC

moore's a batshit leftist, but at least he's honest one - and he knows "the system" deserves a big fuck you from the people.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this