blue eyed snake

the conception of a baby

I'm not sure we'd actually want to have little Dalai Lamas running around..

but I can see it coming true as a self fulfilling prophecy.  Kids tend to glom onto one's expectation, and there can be spirituality even in the midst of rebellion. 

16 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi CloudHands,

A beautiful personal response. Perhaps your mum is spiritual in her decision when it came to balancing the unbalance?

Again a beautiful answer. Thank you.

- LimA

ahah possibly I don't know my mother wasn't a very balanced person, emotionally. What I can say is that I have been and still am loved very much by my mother and my father. That's something for sure. I realized in my twenties how much I was strong deep inside, because of that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thelerner said:

... spirituality even in the midst of rebellion.

Hi thelerner.

An inborn search for the Light?

So rebellion is not that bad.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

14 minutes ago, CloudHands said:

What I can say is that I have been and still am loved very much by my mother and my father. That's something for sure. I realized in my twenties how much I was strong deep inside, because of that.

Hi CloudHands,

Beautiful recognition of parental love. I am sure there is spirituality in your parents' love for you. 

You handle life as clouds? What is 'xD'?

Good night,

LimA

22 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi CloudHands,

Beautiful recognition of parental love. I am sure there is spirituality in your parents' love for you. 

You handle life as clouds? What is 'xD'?

Good night,

LimA

xD = :D

It is not exactly true that we get the cards we are dealt - After conception but before and after birth - the being can be changed. And all sorts of stuff can be addressed.

Edited by Spotless

1 hour ago, Spotless said:

It is not exactly true that we get the cards we are dealt - After conception but before and after birth - the being can be changed. And all sorts of stuff can be addressed.

Hi Spotless,

When I play blackjack, I don't always get the cards I want even though I am dealing. 

When it comes to life having a part from my groin, I say a prayer before/when/after I release my genes.

- LimA