LAOLONG

Hashish and radical islam

For hundreds of years smoking hashish was part of life in the Arab country's like it is in India and Pakistan. It can be said it was part of the culture in the east if we don't count the mongol race. It kept the people calm and happy ,and a Little slow down. In radical sects of Islam

In the 20 century smoking hashish

Was forbidden .in the Muslim brotherhood ,in Isis ,thy don't smoke hashish. So the radical Islam folk are not calm and happy. In radical Islam thy are aggressive for lack of THC who used to calm them.

i can't emphasize how much i agree with this, it makes me sad to see how weed is treated these days, after being used for more than 99 percent of history, all of a sudden its viewed upon as a criminal, makes me extremely sad, i believe weed is a crucial plant for humanity, which is im guessing why is was banned. 

i personally stopped using weed because i thought i could get "high" with out weed through removing blockages etc. buti  think a lot of people including my self in this world need thc. but i love weed and resonate with it sooo much

but let me ask you this, you said pakistan smoke hashish, then why was there terrorist activity in pakistan?

ISIS is feaux radical islam, so the comparison is ill defined from the getgo. 

but weed is still good, just not for serious cultivators, right?

Edited by mindtooloud

Isis forbid hashish , weed , wine , even smoking tobacco. But for the sake of the holy war thy dope them self with amphetamine pills so thy cold fight 48 hours without sleep. It drive them crazy.

[...]

Was forbidden .in the Muslim brotherhood ,in Isis ,thy don't smoke hashish. So the radical Islam folk are not calm and happy. In radical Islam thy are aggressive for lack of THC who used to calm them.

:o

For hundreds of years smoking hashish was part of life in the Arab country's like it is in India and Pakistan. It can be said it was part of the culture in the east if we don't count the mongol race. It kept the people calm and happy ,and a Little slow down. In radical sects of Islam

In the 20 century smoking hashish

Ummmmm .... do you realize where the term  hashish actually came from ? 

• Like 1

Every culture seems to have its drug of choice.  And get pretty uptight when they're banned.  Not just for slackers, people who work hard want a custom that allows them to blow off tension.   

• Like 1

i can't emphasize how much i agree with this, it makes me sad to see how weed is treated these days, after being used for more than 99 percent of history, all of a sudden its viewed upon as a criminal, makes me extremely sad, i believe weed is a crucial plant for humanity, which is im guessing why is was banned. 

You have to consider two factors here ;

Dupont wanted their new 'plastics' to be marketed, and their new ropes to replace the hemp ones .  Can you imagine the amount of  hemp rope all the navies in the world consumed then? They were after that market. 

Prohibition - alcohol was now legal ... all those enforcement officers needed re-employing somewhere. 

(lets add 3 ;  beatnicks, colored people and other layabouts smoked it, they were 'bad' for society, blame the outcome and remedy as the cause (an old favorite human 'trick' )

i personally stopped using weed because i thought i could get "high" with out weed through removing blockages etc. buti  think a lot of people including my self in this world need thc. but i love weed and resonate with it sooo much

but let me ask you this, you said pakistan smoke hashish, then why was there terrorist activity in pakistan?

because his basic first premise was incorrect . 

Isis forbid hashish , weed , wine , even smoking tobacco. But for the sake of the holy war thy dope them self with amphetamine pills so thy cold fight 48 hours without sleep. It drive them crazy.

And this is close to the original idea  .... just not 'as good' as what Hassani Sabbah came up with . 

you should read this ;  

http://erenow.com/common/the-most-evil-secret-societies-in-history/9.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

Islamic ninjas   ... death by stealth and 'assassination ' .... covert operations ...

dd3d1eb8-6f9d-453a-b5fc-4bcdbddd11c5.cro

'Evil "   ... or 'efficient'  ?

Lone murder in the night targeted on individuals responsible  or mass bombings that injure innocent and children ? 

• Like 2

Not taking a position here about the pros and cons of consumming hashish, but history is history...

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/12/where-did-the-word-assassin-come-from/

Ahhh .... ya beat me to it. 

The whole story is fascinating  .... 3 of them    ; Hassani Sabah ,  Omar Khayyam , Nizam al-Mulk .

...at 'University'  they made a pact of eternal friendship, in case one of them rise to prominence, he would help the other two to become powerful too. Nizam al-Mulk was the first to do this by becoming vizier at the Seljuq Empire. Then he offered positions to both of them, Hassan accepted, Omar declined.   Then things became rather interesting .....   

Edited by Nungali

Every culture seems to have its drug of choice.  And get pretty uptight when they're banned.  Not just for slackers, people who work hard want a custom that allows them to blow off tension.   

blow off   :)

A lot is BS ... after the Islamic revolution in Iran, the same thing happened ; no smoking hash ... no smoking Opium.  Soon as the clerics got in power  ...... they got the hash and opium and took control of the  fields and supplies ..... as did the  invading forces in Iraq .... first thing they go for !  

Opium was a big reason for afghanistan,  along with preventing a pipeline to china and  implementing the patriot act

• Like 1

and rare earth minerals? many objectives

http://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

Despite being one of the poorest nations in the world, Afghanistan may be sitting on one of the richest troves of minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion, according to U.S. scientists.

Afghanistan, a country nearly the size of Texas, is loaded with minerals deposited by the violent collision of the Indian subcontinent with Asia. The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) began inspecting what mineral resources Afghanistan had after U.S.-led forces drove the Taliban from power in the country in 2004. As it turns out, the Afghanistan Geological Survey staff had kept Soviet geological maps and reports up to 50 years old or more that hinted at a geological gold mine.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 2

Opium was a big reason for afghanistan,  along with preventing a pipeline to china and  implementing the patriot act

They were building an opium pipeline to China ? !     :o

;)

• Like 1

Not only that  (its been going on a long time )  .....  Ancient Egyptian's used lapis lazuli from  the same area  ( so there was trade moving from Afghanistan to the Nile  and beyond to the NW African coast) . 

Its also a 'cradle of civilization'  (in the nearby area ) , the headwaters of the Oxus  ( virtually an unknown civilization until Alexander went there .... and nearly got his arse kicked ) .  It  also has nearby a good candidate for 'paradise' ; Shamballa / Shangri  la / Airyana Vaeja . 

And like that other cradle of civilization ( Tigres / Euphrates river system )  ... an area of near constant warfare . 

well, since some greater somethin stretches from the mediterranean, through syria, to the nile delta, and out to the euphrates...

thc is still thc ;)

But  hooch is full of many psychoactive chemicals with various strains having different level profiles of all those chemicals , including 65  cannabinoids   other than thc  !    :)