Sign in to follow this  
Usum

Another Seeker

Hi guys,

To be honest, I've come here a dozen months ago (aka. Apkallu) but tried many times to access my old account without success (even tried to send emails to admin).

I am wondering if I had been banned: hope it was not the case but a technical incident.

I am not back to provoke a debate about AYP vs the practices mentioned here but to go on my Search.

I have tried Zhan Zhuang recently but had to stop. Too much energy. But liked this stuff !

Felt much more clarity during meditation.

After 22 months of yoga, I am then considering another "unique" approach (to prevent overloading) for a while as I feel your approach is more appealing right now (connection with martial arts for instance).

Hope I will be "accepted".

Thank you.

P.S. : If old AYPers have time to discuss why they left AYP, what they did instead, effects, etc. ==> MPs ;) With no intent to criticize AYP but to consider everybody is different and can change paths.

I beg your pardon for my English: I am French.

• Like 3

Hello Usum, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Usum,

I find no reason to not approve your membership request.  I might get some feedback from the Admin but we will wait for that to happen or not.  Just be nice, okay?

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

I did a little digging around and am not finding any record of membership for Apkallu. I am not sure what happened, but, you are here now.

Welcome (back) to the bums :)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this