Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Where's chat?

Chatroom seems to have disappeared!  Is this a glitch or part of an upgrade?  Can we be told?  

I think Mindtooloud is trapped in the chatroom somewhere in cyberspace!  How can I remain calm?

Edited by Apech
  • Like 7

No upgrade just yet...

Odd that chat is down without prior notification, I am sure it is a glitch of some kind.

Poor MTL. :lol:

No upgrade just yet...

Odd that chat is down without prior notification, I am sure it is a glitch of some kind.

Poor MTL. :lol:

He has nothing to eat but unsalted pistachios.

• Like 4

Doesn't the offline message appear:

"The chat system is currently offline. Please try again later."

It is offline till the new entry message is finalized... today.

• Like 2

Doesn't the offline message appear:

"The chat system is currently offline. Please try again later."

It is offline till the new entry message is finalized... today.

It just says Oops something went wrong ... 

for the sake of transparency whose idea was it to open up the chat for 'energy practices'? because if it happens to be people from a certain group (apparently it wasn't Jeff) they already have at least one site and private chat room set aside for doing this type of work. if it was others then fair enough, but if it is them, it's interesting they keep pushing to establish their practice in the chat here despite objections.

• Like 2

for the sake of transparency whose idea was it to open up the chat for 'energy practices'? because if it happens to be people from a certain group (apparently it wasn't Jeff) they already have at least one site and private chat room set aside for doing this type of work. if it was others then fair enough, but if it is them, it's interesting they keep pushing to establish their practice in the chat here despite objections.

Sean... from the beginning of time... TDB Chat has always been open to energy work.  He sees no reason to restrict it now but has agreed with my suggestion to create restrictive days [till we integrate multiple chatrooms].

• Like 1

Sean... from the beginning of time... TDB Chat has always been open to energy work.  He sees no reason to restrict it now but has agreed with my suggestion to create restrictive days [till we integrate multiple chatrooms].

fair enough but we'll see who turns up on those days. if it's just members of that one particular group i think that answers the question.

multiple chat rooms is definitely a better solution. one for the 'serious energy practices' and another for people who just want to shoot the shit.

• Like 1

I have to tell you. I had no desire to do energy work here but because of all of the comments I am a little excited now to use those days for group energy work.

If I am going to be accused of something I might as well do it.

Thank you for the incentive.

Also, nobody from this group has pushed anything with regard to chat. It has always been open to everyone and it is only a small group that has pushed to change those rules and restrict it's use.

I will also say it shouldn't matter who has access to other forums. Many members here run businesses, forums etc.. What people have access to outside of this website shouldn't influence what or who can or can't do things on the bums.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 1

I'm getting messages from MTL I think he's still alive!

i had to chat my way out. so many entities wanting to chat, i'm drained from chatting

• Like 1

i had to chat my way out. so many entities wanting to chat, i'm drained from chatting

That's the whole secret point of the conspiracy, chat vampires from cyberspace!

MV5BMTg4NzgyODAzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM0

Appearing soon in a chat room too near you, or are they already among us?

multiple chat rooms is definitely a better solution. one for the 'serious energy practices' and another for people who just want to shoot the shit.

Yes, and maybe a third room for people who want to have a serious (say "dedicated") discussion, similar to a written thread, without interruption and distraction by off topic comments.  :) 

• Like 1

That's the whole secret point of the conspiracy, chat vampires from cyberspace!

Appearing soon in a chat room too near you, or are they already among us?

im sorry please dont ban me :(

im sorry please dont ban me :(

It's OK, you'll be fine, just suspend two garlic cloves from a string around your neck and post again in the morning.

(Humor meta-note, is the old joke about what all doctors say whenever you can actually get a hold of them on the phone, "Take two aspirin, and call me in the morning", too long forgotten for the reference in this humor to be obvious?)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this