alexandrov

nipple point orgasm?

I came across this strange looking technique I cant seem to get it to work

It involves pressing an acupoint above the right nipple to acheive orgasm without ejac

It seems you are supposed to touch penis/masturbate at the same time

anybody know about it?

Here are the instructions in broken english enjoy....

When you begin to stimulate (nipples,penis ... ) you must

press the 42 point (ping ai) with your left hand and DONT stop to press,

Continue pressing during all time,but soon you will feel and increible sensation and

you will know you are doing it ok.

If you go on stimulation , all your body will tingle and feel a

marvelous feeling.

But that technique has a problem ,almost for me, i need many time to be succesfull, you must feel relaxed and without

bloquing emotions on head, it amplifies it,i can not tell you why,but it is real.

If someone has experimented acupunture , they would know what i am talking

about.

In summary : relax and stimulate pressing the point ping-ai

I discover it on van gullik's book.it is a very good book about chinesse sexuality ,

with part of older texts.

In one of them was also the technique , i have not translate it

because i have not the book,sorry

Points location tsun

the point's surface is too little,we can cover it with half rice grain.

In practique when we used pressure techniques ,we considered also the area around the point,

a fingertip .

-Ping-ai point ,retention point

It is an special point used only in man.It is a tsun on right nipple.

It is an autotratament point.

We press it constantly in vertical ,strong ,with index and middle fingers of left hand.

It will do while dual practique (intercouse, or penis stimulation)

Edited by alexandrov

Just from personal experience. The focus point on the penis is the frenulum (front side just below glans). Stimulate it (erect) while simutaniously rubbing the right nipple. It will feel great. There is another point about 2 inches up the shaft on the front side that the guys on the Aneros board call the P point. Takes a while to find, but worth it.

I came across this strange looking technique I cant seem to get it to work

It involves pressing an acupoint above the right nipple to acheive orgasm without ejac

It seems you are supposed to touch penis/masturbate at the same time

anybody know about it?

In terms of acupoints, this is Stomach 17. It is not used (actually contraindicated) for acupuncture or moxabustion, though massage should be okay, there is no contraindication in Tui Na for it (except lawsuit material). That said, in The Art of the Bedchamber: The Chinese Sexual Yoga Classics Wiles has a note about this particular translation (the book is not here at work, but you should be able to find it online). If memory serves he questions the validity of the translation, stating that the translator mistook one point name, for a similar point name on/around the penis.

Hello again.

I have read the text taoist81 talk about in google books in pag 51.

"Misterpreting the ping-i (an alternate name fo the hui-yin at the perineum) as "one inch

above the right nipple",he was mistakenly lead to claim disovery of a new

eyaculation control technique."

I think willes is who has a mistake .Here is the explanation:

1)I have just remembered ,i also read it in other book, called "Puntos de placer of su-nu hsuan tsai "

(http://www.lsf.com.ar/libros/71/PUNTOS-DEL-PLACER/ ) about reflexology of pleasure and it talk about 2 diferent points,one is the "millon point" and other diferent is the ping-i (with other name,it uses numbers not names,and it is the point 42 ).

excuse me but i only found spanish version,it also discusses about this point and this uses.

"It is an special point used only in man.It is a tsun on right nipple.

It is an autotratament point.

We press it constantly in vertical ,strong ,with index and middle fingers of left hand.

It will do while dual practique (intercouse, or penis stimulation)"

It said only press on male,never on woman;and it is used for seminal retention.

2)Also ,i would finish telling i have tried this technique several times,and it workes fine for me.

Edited by mmmniple

Hello to all.I would like share more info about this which i have found today.

I found a book :sexual-secrets-alchemy-of-ecstasy-by-nik-douglas (if you use google you can found it also)

In the pag 243 they are a picture showing some points (also the ping-i ,with the same name) ,and

a comment ( the same i posted here,same tranlation of this older book,BUT a interesting thing is it has an older picture of a couple using it !!!

I have to upload to imageshark:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5420/image002l.jpg

the coment is:

"Taoist posture of sexual yoga used to aid retention and empower

the libido.Album painting in silk,china,nineteeth century."

it seems it was more common than we tought.

a question.someone knows in what collection it is found? i would like buy a copy of it as an poster

thanks

(i post here a doc with all info i have found about this)

ping_i.doc

Edited by mmmniple