Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Any books that go in depth about the 3 dan tiens?

Hi Everyone.

Iv been trying to find some good books that go into great detail about the 3 dan tiens, im looking for both modern and ancient wisdom about the three treasures but can't find any good reads for them anywhere.

everything i seem to find is basic and stuff i already seem to know myself. 

I do a lot of research and the goal is to try and manifest certain things though working with the dan tiens, for example.. i figured out that by using the laogong and the lower dan tien together you can push, pull and unbalance people using both very small amounts of physical touch and non at all, since then i have been very eager to find some other things that can be achieved through certain meridian and centers. 

my goals aren't to abuse the energy system but rather explore it deeper and have an understanding about myself and what can be achieved, plus its very interesting stuff for sure!

Thanks

Lee

• Like 1

The Master Key by Robert Peng is a good one.  His qi gong system is based on the three dantien model, and so he goes pretty in depth about awakening and balancing the three dantiens, and their role in our lives.  I would highly recommend it!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this