Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

Red sphere in my bedroom last night ?

I awoke in the middle of the night and there was this red sphere the size of a football at the top right hand corner of my bedrrom.

Looked like it was watching me but once it seemed to realise I was looking at it

It then slowly faded away.

I have saw orbs with my physical eyes and I did not feel that it was an orb ,

very strange , any ideas anyone ?

Edited by Bruce Qi

If that happened to me I wouldn't concern myself with it too much.  It may have just been your eyes malfunctioning.

If it happened frequently then it would be something to be concerned with.

My room was once filled on a regular basis with all manner of beast and hobgoblin. It's an hallucination, but a strong one. I've pinched myself, shaken my head, ducked under the cover and the things remained there. I once thrashed out at a horrible monstrous thing that stood a few inches from my bed looking down at me with malevolent eyes-I smashed the bedside cabinet over and broke the lamp, my hand was covered in blood from the impact, but it was so damned real. I've had things sitting on my bed and on me (I think they call this 'the hag' look it up as its common).

None of these were momentary images, they lasted for many seconds, maybe a minute for the most persistent.

• Like 2

I awoke in the middle of the night and there was this red sphere the size of a football at the top right hand corner of my bedrrom.

Looked like it was watching me but once it seemed to realise I was looking at it

It then slowly faded away.

I have saw orbs with my physical eyes and I did not feel that it was an orb ,

very strange , any ideas anyone ?

You are starting to perceive energy flows beyond your local body. The red sphere was your mind trying to translate the energy into something that you could consciously conceptualize. It was not anything watching you, more about your focus and how you subconsciously translated your feeling/sensing it.

The next time you see something like that, you may want to mentally reach out and touch it. Work on making it more two way which will help open more channels and clear issues/obstructions.

• Like 6

The energy body that was perceiving this red sphere was your dreaming body/astral body. This means that even if your physical eyes are open you can use "another self vehicle" to dream directly but of course only if you realize that you can be double. The part that was making conclusions and thinking about the red sphere was your dreaming mind and the part that saw the energy was the body aspect of the dreaming body/astral body self. If you grab hold of this energy it will be done by the aid of your dreaming mind but contact will be made with the energy body.

Overall this dreaming astral body is the dreaming aspect of our regular mind energy body that we use while awake but when it comes to seeing energy while you are in astral it means you are seeing real things and real beings opposed to mental projections people usually dream about when asleep. The value of the dreaming/astral body is seeing energy and sometimes it might get weird but the universe is also full of surprising wonders worth exploring.

• Like 3

I had the same experience years ago, after a meditation session. 

I was not afraid at all, actually, it felt normal, even funny; I started to play with the ball, realizing it was moving with my hands movements. The size of the ball would even change at times. It made me laugh, as if I was on weed or something (but I wasn't). It lasted maybe 10 minutes? It's only after a while that I realized that it was not something usual... 

And it never happened again since. 

Sign in to follow this