Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Ron Paul

Think that he has a shot?

I don't know. He has a HUGE internet following. I have a lot of fun watching him talk: he is humble, doesn't go nasty, principled, unwavering in his brave honesty, intelligent, articulate. On those virtues all in one person, I've not seen any other politician hold a candle to him. I don't agree with all of his policies by a long shot, but some of them are very appealing. At the very least, he adds immensely to "the conversation".

Google sponsored an interview of him at their auditorium (

), and its the clearest I've seen. He gets a full 65 minutes to talk about his philosophy and how it plays through in policy.

He's honest and not beholden to any secret society. For instance, Ron Paul is the only candidate Republican or Democrat who isn't a member of the Council on Foreign Relations whos charter is to bring about a one world govt. So no, he hasn't got a chance.

Just look at the NEWS stations, they dont include him in polls but they will put his name up like he got no votes. On FOX NEWS they disregarded an entire poll because he was winning by a large margin.

Ron Paul 2008!

He's honest and not beholden to any secret society. For instance, Ron Paul is the only candidate Republican or Democrat who isn't a member of the Council on Foreign Relations whos charter is to bring about a one world govt. So no, he hasn't got a chance.

Just look at the NEWS stations, they dont include him in polls but they will put his name up like he got no votes. On FOX NEWS they disregarded an entire poll because he was winning by a large margin.

Well said!! I love the guy!! When I drive around in Columbia, SC and Phoenix, AZ his signage is *the* candidate with a presence. I've got one in my front yard and a bumper sticker, and donated to his campaign... which is unusually politically involved for me.

I had a dream that he won. *If* he can win the nomination, he'll take it.

What poll have you seen where he's ahead?

I've been having enough fun watching him that I often check the "political top rated" videos at youtube. Ron Paul videos are always in the list; often of the top ten videos 4 to 6 will be of him. Contrast that with the other candidates, and there is no other candidate that close-to-consistently shows up in the top rated political videos. That's a pretty huge contrast.

I wonder what the demographics are of youtube viewers? Age distribution, political affiliation, geographic areas... It doesn't make sense to me that he rates so astronomically high on the web and only, what?, 1-2% in official polls? I mean, everybody has the internet now, right? What's up with that?

~ later ~

Some joe-outta-no-where started an internet campaign to raise as much as possible in a single day (sometime last month): they raised 4.3 million $!!! In a single day! From far and away mostly small donation individuals. And they're gonna do it again on Dec 16. I'm going to donate - even though I'm not sure I'd actually vote for him, because I love seeing a politician talk honestly. This guy is the quintessential good-citizen-who-got-into-politics. I might not agree with him, but I love him and am really glad he's mixing it up in there. The soup desperately needs a dash of virtue.

In the poll where he crushed the other candidates was the first FOX debate where they had an internet poll going on at the same time as the debate. When it became obvious that Ron Paul was the huge favorite the poll was pulled down and his lead blamed on spammers and hackers.

Every time he pulls ahead in something it seems there is always a reason that the Networks "explain" him away with. Like that $4.3 million he raised in a single day. Ron Paul of course wasnt the reason it was raised but it was attributed to "Credit for that goes to a Paul fan named Trevor Lyman -- and the 37,000 donors who answered his call. These followers, who appear unmoved by questions of "electability," .

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/...aul_effect.html

Appearently were not supporters but followers or idiots in their elitist opinions. If Ron Paul goes independant I will vote for him even knowing that will put Hillary into office.

clips of him in the last debate

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WlXqs-shK5k

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iXCBDZZ9SZU&feature=related

an article on him

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...npaulconsp.html

yah, i doubt he will win. politics in this country are pretty corrupt at the moment with the mass media and the global elite. it's all about $, whoever controls the media controls the people. very sad.

but the internet is changing everything, and if that remains free then the 2012 election will be VERY interesting.

i think that there will be some laws passed before then though, i doubt the elite will allow their control to be taken away.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Ron Paul vanquished the competition in the annual Virginia GOP retreat straw poll by collecting 182 votes (38%). Despite having former senator George Allen and current Virginia Attorney General Bob McDonald speaking on his behalf, Fred Thompson managed only 112 votes (23%). While Mike Huckabee, who was represented by his wife, finished a distant third with 51 votes (11%).

Virginia GOP Retreat Straw Poll Results:

Ron Paul 182 (38%)

Fred Thompson 112 (23%)

Mike Huckabee 51 (11%)

Rudy Guiliani 45 (9%)

Mitt Romney 43 (9%)

John McCain 23 (5%)

Duncan Hunter 19 (4%)

Tom Tancredo 4 (<1%)

ANOTHER THING

With over one month still remaining in the fourth quarter, Congressman Paul has currently raised $10,259,765. By comparison, Rudy Giuliani raised only $10,258,019 during the three-month period from July to September of this year.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/...-above-giuliani

He's the true people's and patriot's choice.

But the reptilian media will never let him win. Their choice is Hillary.

But, I'm still voting for him. :D

Author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him, he claimed, during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY.

Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Now, mind control can be employed worldwide via satellites, he noted.

Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians:

They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids.

They colonized a Pacific content called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans.

Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended. There are seven different species in the Draco empire. One type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth.

The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government and they'll use holographic technology to project imaginary battles, Swerdlow warned. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, he added.

Literary Credits include: Blue Blood-True Blood, The Healers Handbook, The Hyperspace Helper

Edited by vortex

Here's an interview with Ron Paul from yesterday, Sunday.

LTj3STZqviY

Here's a video promoting TeaParty07.com. I don't agree with everything stated in the video, but it's an example of inspiring grass roots creative effort for RonPaul2008.com... and I do like the basic premise that the people are taking back politics through the internet. :D

ZJDqneN4weE

Here's one angle on why he's polling so low:

Apparently the polsters are just calling people who voted in the 2004 Republican primary, so they are only getting a small warmongering portion of the Republican party.

Also, it does seem like online polls where Ron Paul wins are being taken down by the networks. Damn dirty apes! :lol:

Here's one angle on why he's polling so low:

Also, it does seem like online polls where Ron Paul wins are being taken down by the networks. Damn dirty apes! :lol:

I like him......we like him, but the special interest military/industrial complex hates him......he's toast.

Nothing changes until there is finance reform and it doesn't take a zillion dollar to buy the presidency.

I just learned about Operation Live Free or Die (link). A engineer, Vijay Boyapati, from Google quit his job in order to organize volunteers on the ground in New Hampshire, as the first primary is there (Jan 8th). Vijay did this on his own initiative; he is not employed by the Ron Paul campaign! Volunteers are flying in from all over to campaign for Ron Paul there. They have ~ 400 so far and their goal is to get a 1000. I find the whole Ron Paul movement inspiring.

~ later ~

A straw poll was cancelled (youtube link) when it was seen that it was going to Ron Paul.

* yikes! *

So Darin have you changed your opionion at all since basically threating to leave the website after I dared to insinuate Mr.Bush might not be the best person to run the free world?

Or are we still on that line of thought?

On that live free or die site, it pointed out that John Kerry was low in the polls until the first couple of primaries launched him into the center stage. That'll happen again with our man.

I think it's a done deal... Ron Paul is going to win the whole thing by such a margin that the black gov't won't fuck with it. They'll have to start landing flying saucers and shit to impress us here on out. :lol:

On that live free or die site, it pointed out that John Kerry was low in the polls until the first couple of primaries launched him into the center stage. That'll happen again with our man.

I think it's a done deal... Ron Paul is going to win the whole thing by such a margin that the black gov't won't fuck with it. They'll have to start landing flying saucers and shit to impress us here on out. :lol:

:lol:

I hope that Paul wins, but, as others have said/suggested, there are many powerful people out there who hate his guts and are doing their best to see that he won't get elected.

QmIHlomF7hs

So Darin have you changed your opionion at all since basically threating to leave the website after I dared to insinuate Mr.Bush might not be the best person to run the free world?

Or are we still on that line of thought?

Give me a link to that thread. I dont remember that at all.

The day isn't over yet, but it looks like he raised a cool 6 million.

I was just looking at that very thing.

I've neverhad so much fun with politics~! :lol::D:)

Sign in to follow this