Drifting_Through_Infinity

Has anyone here achieved super consciousness?

Sorry for taking so long. To my mind, superconsciousness is when you become aware of the universe as your body, or at the very least extend your awareness past your small flimsy body.

In a book titled "Krya yoga unveiled" or whatever it's title is since I have no time to look it up, the author defines super consciousness in the introduction and I have been following his definition since.

Lets break it down from beginning easy points of relativity and then venture further out.

Point 1 -  Everything in the universe is made from the same basic substances.

Point 2 - Everything in the universe is capable of being known through enlivened consciousness

Point 3 - Everything that is capable of being known, ( the entire universe itself ) is capable of being perceived by point of location ( relativity due to semi-placement of point of moving truths,,, ie. a person sitting perceiving another person walking by ) or by absolute instanteous apprehension through the physical senses of physical, astral, or mental sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell....   

Point 4 - Everything in the universe exists at the same time, in the now.  The actual now- is timeless, spaceless, and is always occuring everywhere.

Point 5 - You are a part of the universe, a part of everything, and a part of everywhere no matter what you do.

Point 6 - "Super" consciousness could be a state where and when you realize and are aware of your connection to all other things besides your physical body, where you actual truthfully realize the true nature of life operating, coming into, lasting awhile, and dissolving over and over again all the time.

"Super" consciousness is also a term that I think relates closely to what Paramhansa Yogananda coined as " Cosmic Consciousness".....   being aware of what is going on elsewhere in the cosmos, by virtue of connecting your mind to the divine mind.   When a person's mind crosses over it's "border" or threshold deeper into a person's soul  this " super " consciousness state of cosmic connection comes to pass.  

Bordering on the "mind of the universe" - the cosmic absolute mind is very dangerous and is not like an achievement to be given a trophy for.  " Becoming one with God"  is not a game.  And all those who see enlightenment as some kind of pinnacle of personal development may be right....... in that it is the pinnacle of an embodied soul...... however.......   why is there life?  How is there life beyond such a realization, after such greatness is achieved?  .... is there?     If there isn't then why would anyone search and work so hard to come to such a place where there is nothing else that comes before, or after?.......    I don't know..... maybe it's because we all feel the need to do so.... because we are all super conscious, we are all a part of the stream of life.    The " super" consciousness state is like being in the space of everywhere all at one time, being the stream, the tide, the sand, the sky, the wind, the sun, and the moon continuously.

" Super " Consciousness people possess the following:

1.  Omnipotence - they are all powerful, as they have the ability to do use any energy

2.  Omniscient - they are all knowing of all that can be known.  The future is not a realm of knowing.  The future is a realm of combined law, probability and possibility energized with the qualities that create reality.  The future of life can be gazed upon and interpreted, but never fully known, as all "knowledge" is of a past quality, of something that has happened, or that will most likely happen based upon certain qualities and criteria of circumstances

3. Omnipresent - they are capable of being in a state of awareness of all that occurs

Notice how all of the abilities of a super consciousness endowed body all rely upon it's omnipotence.  All upon the light and flicker of actually being, actually existing.  By being connected to the seemingly infinite and eternal reservoir of energy all else follows.............

• Like 2

I have had some wierd experiences that are pretty near my definition of super consciousness.

I have noticed that all of them had something in common

- They were either a day after or a few days after a long meditation or kundalini yoga workout

- They occured after 24 hours of fasting (water allowed) and actually stopped 10 minutes after food was consumed in all 3 times.

And these experiences were basically immense joy, I found myself smiling, saying hello to people... I live with anxiety  - this vanished, and instead of being introverted I found myself saying hello to people and the more I did the happier I felt.. as soon as I ate something, boom back to normality.

I wonder if that is ego death for a small period of time?

The Avatar of the Oneness Blessing method, Amma-Bhagavan explains that the higher states of consciousness are achieved when Kundalini reaches the brain centers. That could account for your temporary states of being in a normal state of mind. When the Kundalini is able to remain in the brain centers instead of traveling back down to the coiled position, we are then Enlightened.

Enlightenment is our normal, natural state of mind. The stress from daily life blocks the normal functioning of the nervous system and that is why we are not in our natural state of consciousness. I would say that Super Consciousness that is mentioned above would best be described as Unity Consciousness. This is when everything you perceive is perceived as the same as the Self. The ego at this point is pushed to the side and you are experiencing life from the quantum level where everything is connected to everything else and made of the same substance, the Divine experiencing itself thru you. This cannot be achieved by the thinking mind, it happens on its own when stress is gone and Kundalini is up there. Before this, there are lesser states of higher consciousness. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has laid out understandable descriptions of the 7 states of Concsiouness and there is a book by that name that goes into his teachings quite well. So if you want to consider Super Consciousness as the highest state a human can achieve, then in Vedic terms it would be Unity Consciousness, then Brahmin Consciousness and then Krishna Consciousness. None of these can be understood on the level of thinking. It takes direct experience of these states to then understand their descriptions in the Vedas. Which is why it is said by some that to understand scriptures it takes an enlightened master and a quantum physicist to interpret the true meanings of them. No coincidence that Yogananda's master made him stay in college for his degree in physics. Not sure why this is underlining what I type, LOL.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2016 at 8:48 PM, Drifting_Through_Infinity said:

If so, how did you do it?

I would rather have no consciousness than a super one tbh...

On 2017/11/28 at 3:39 AM, tao stillness said:

The Avatar of the Oneness Blessing method, Amma-Bhagavan explains that the higher states of consciousness are achieved when Kundalini reaches the brain centers. That could account for your temporary states of being in a normal state of mind. When the Kundalini is able to remain in the brain centers instead of traveling back down to the coiled position, we are then Enlightened.

Enlightenment is our normal, natural state of mind. ...

This is similar to Taoist saying :  " Using yang in the trigram Kan   to  grasp and settle  the yin in the trigram Li ( on top) "

(" 以坎中一陽, 點化離中一陰" ) . 

But  likely  Taoist interpretation of the human status is deeper.

However  , claiming that  " Enlightenment is our normal, natural state of mind. "    is  absolutely wrong , a typical Buddhist ,or Zen's overstatement ,coming  from Buddhist saying: "  Everyone has a   Buddha Mind  hidden " ... . Not only  because  our post-heavenly mind ,our daily consciousness ,  is something  the  yin of the trigram Li,  but also because it is hijacked by a karma-borne  incoming spirit , so  without the help of yang from the Kan , hardly can most people " awake " and understand what a  mindless Mind is , no matter how hard they try .

Edited by exorcist_1699

On 11/27/2017 at 7:39 PM, tao stillness said:

Enlightenment is our normal, natural state of mind. The stress from daily life blocks the normal functioning of the nervous system and that is why we are not in our natural state of consciousness. I would say that Super Consciousness that is mentioned above would best be described as Unity Consciousness. This is when everything you perceive is perceived as the same as the Self. The ego at this point is pushed to the side and you are experiencing life from the quantum level where everything is connected to everything else and made of the same substance, the Divine experiencing itself thru you. This cannot be achieved by the thinking mind, it happens on its own when stress is gone and Kundalini is up there. Before this, there are lesser states of higher consciousness. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has laid out understandable descriptions of the 7 states of Concsiouness and there is a book by that name that goes into his teachings quite well. So if you want to consider Super Consciousness as the highest state a human can achieve, then in Vedic terms it would be Unity Consciousness, then Brahmin Consciousness and then Krishna Consciousness. None of these can be understood on the level of thinking. It takes direct experience of these states to then understand their descriptions in the Vedas. Which is why it is said by some that to understand scriptures it takes an enlightened master and a quantum physicist to interpret the true meanings of them. No coincidence that Yogananda's master made him stay in college for his degree in physics. Not sure why this is underlining what I type, LOL.

I have reached unity consciousness, my Kundalini is not active. I tried all the methods of making it activate, nada.

Someone told me this means I am either a new "Soul" or an old one - I have yet to go through a few life cycles of Kundalini or I have already been there, done that...

I used to think the former until I experience unity consciousness.

Please note I have had experiences of unity consciousness but I did not stabilise there. I can feel it now, if I put my awareness on it, but it is not there without this awareness effort.