Sign in to follow this  
Golden Dragon Shining

Pentagon paid PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos

The Pentagon paid a UK PR firm half a billion dollars to create fake terrorist videos in Iraq in a secret propaganda campaign exposed by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism.

PR firm Bell Pottinger, known for its array of controversial clients including the Saudi government and Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet’s foundation, worked with the US military to create the propaganda in a secretive operation.

More @ https://www.rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/#.V_FNbN_AzVx.facebook

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 5

It would be a difficult challenge for anyone to convince me that this wasn't true.

This entire Middle East thing is a scam and waste of resources designed to make the wealthy wealthier.

• Like 4

It would be a difficult challenge for anyone to convince me that this wasn't true.

This entire Middle East thing is a scam and waste of resources designed to make the wealthy wealthier.

... and to make Europe weak ...

• Like 1

I think that's wrong. It's a layer cake. If you get the chance read the Fountainhead by Rand as it shows the interconectiveness of idealists, prestige seekers and thieves.

I have been reviewing the 9/11 conspiracy theories and have concluded that this tragedy book ends the total western change in philosophy.

To understand this new paradigm is difficult, it isn't possible to analyse one part, or one impulse, it must be contextualised and set into a matrix.

It begins with a genuine belief that the West is safer if it introduces democracy into the Middle East. That there are such things as just wars that destroy dictatorships and free the people to reject religion and adopt secular, westernised democracy. However, every time this is attempted the result is that the people vote for even more religion - Muslim brotherhood for example. The countries go into collapse and we see the results today. These people are the idealists.

The second group are the prestige seekers. These people aren't motivated purely by money, nor any idealism. They want to be associated with succesful governments and campaigns. Their drivers are fame, medals, honours and statues. They can be in politics, intellectual circles, universities, PR, marketing, infrastructure, defence, financier groups.

The third group are the money makers. They don't care about either prestige, nor ideals, they just want to get as much money as fast as they can and the place where the cash fountains out without effort is from the idealists/prestige seekers. These people are really criminals to a greater or lesser degree, they are the thugs that do the bosses work in order that they get their pockets full of easy money in the fastest way possible. They can appear to be idealists, or prestige seekers, but are pure opportunists looking to score big with state policy. They might even twist state policy to make policies come about which will eventually benefit them.

9/11 is a prime example, not of a state created false flag, but of criminal groups that persuade prestige seekers of a course which will help them and plays right into the minds of the idealists. In any big company in the world we see this exact thing at work. In sales we look for the driver of the guy we are speaking to. Some want to save time because they are lazy (money), others are genuinely focused on improving efficiency (idealists), then there are the guys that want to look good to their bosses (prestige).

The problem begins with the idealists and their philosophies. If they went to war purely to apply violence to the enemy, then they would lose their idealism of 'just' wars and regime change. Instead every war would be direct, viscious and with one outcome-the total surrender of the enemies philosophy. There would be no money to be made, nor prestige. Wars would be short, sharp and brutal. The Government would not be involved in reconstruction, training, nor education and so there would be no place for crony corporations to cash in-they would be on their own if they wished to become involved.

• Like 2

it begins with...

one shouldnt begin a story halfway through the tale

it begins with trying to take over the world

and when its realized that its impossible to control overtly,

on to control over money and debt enslavement

this only makes sense when you look at the "money" trail.

• Like 2

I think its quite a simple concept played out by governments, they need to convince you that there is something on the outside which is a greater threat to you than the governments themselves, thereby they can get away with doing whatever they want

• Like 2

It's an old game

British propaganda during World War I

Atrocity propaganda, which aimed to mobilise hatred of the German enemy by spreading details of their atrocities, real or alleged, was used extensively by Britain in the First World War. It reached its peak in 1915, with much of the atrocities related to Germany's invasion of Belgium.[20] Newspaper accounts of "Terrible Vengeance" first used the word "Hun" to describe the Germans in view of atrocities in Belgium. A continuous stream of stories ensued, painting the Germans as destructive barbarians, and many of the atrocities being reported were entirely fictitious.[21] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_propaganda_during_World_War_I

destroy-this-mad-brute_large.jpeg?v=1403

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 2

I think its quite a simple concept played out by governments, they need to convince you that there is something on the outside which is a greater threat to you than the governments themselves, thereby they can get away with doing whatever they want

The deception begins when you isolate 'the government'. This creates an entity in the mind which acts as one unit, but that isn't the case, the state is built up of individuals who have greater or lesser influence. It's possible to have a bunch of Mafia criminals representing themselves as a Government through a political framework and media.

In the end the ignorant voters are cattle who must be deceived by their handlers into imagining that there is a lawful Government of like minded individuals in place. It's hard to conceive of layer upon layer of men and women who are looking for favours from each other. It isn't a cohesive whole creating policies, but a series of cover ups for scams in which many are complicit or wilfully ignorant. It's not even as if it's moving towards a new world order, it's just a massed pack of crooks acting for individual gain that occasionally has to be turned into a publicly announced policy. These people have rigged everything from money, to markets, to health, education and defence. It's really pointless to try and figure out exactly who and why, it's mostly money and involves different players.

As long as the people keep voting - and also even if they don't-as long as they pay their taxes, work, run legitimate businesses, believe Government is good and don't cotton on to the scam, then it will continue.

• Like 2

The Gulf of Tonkin incident (Vietnamese: Sự kiện Vịnh Bắc Bộ), also known as the USS Maddox incident, involved two separate confrontations involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The original American report blamed North Vietnam for both incidents, but eventually became very controversial with widespread claims that either one or both incidents were false, and possibly deliberately so.

The outcome of these two incidents was the passage by Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which granted President Lyndon B. Johnson the authority to assist any Southeast Asian country whose government was considered to be jeopardized by "communist aggression". The resolution served as Johnson's legal justification for deploying US conventional forces and the commencement of open warfare against North Vietnam. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Some quick searches, people can look further if they like

From my research Communism is a Capitalist system. 1 entity. Common man used as pawns.

chess-wallpaper-black-and-white-wallpape

Edited by Sionnach

Some quick searches, people can look further if they like

From my research Communism is a Capitalist system. 1 entity. Common man used as pawns.chess-wallpaper-black-and-white-wallpape

Indeed it was and so was fascist Germany.

This is why I always stress laissez faire capitalism, which, for the hard of thinking means people free to trade value for value without the boot boys, thugs and enforcers stealing those values.

I know I'm preaching to the converted here Joe, but it needs saying. We don't have capitalism in the sense of Laissez Faire, there are no 'free markets' regardless of what the left and right believe. Every market is heavily crony through Government intervention to the extent that the Fed is pretty much the states tool for a central planned economy no differently to that of the Soviet Union.

I'd do a little more research before buying into the story.  I find RT to be partly a mouth piece for Russia, so I'm little weary of its more sensationalistic stories, ie in the comment section of the article you have a person saying 'Putin in a giant in every way' not horrible in itself but it got 63 Likes.   I tend to think that means plants, who are creating the comments. 

Do they also control the content?   I don't know, maybe.  In any case I'd want to see more evidence then RT.  I feel the same way about Breitbart.  Not that every article is wrong, but for the more sensational, it'd be good to see another side.  Too often people bite whole hog onto anything that fulfills there biases. 

Middle east is just a bunch of terortists who want to kill Americans. all the people their dont know how to use technology and are skank barbarians. The world would be better off with out them, if our govt hadn't been "wasting" our resources, those low life scum would take over hunt and steal all our resources and sacrifice it to their God and 42 leave us hungry and poor.

Edited by mindtooloud
  • Like 1

I'd do a little more research before buying into the story.  I find RT to be partly a mouth piece for Russia, so I'm little weary of its more sensationalistic stories

That. Still an understatement. 

Do they also control the content?   I don't know, maybe.  In any case I'd want to see more evidence then RT. 

They create content based on political demand.
They (well, not exactly Novosti, but their stakeholder) employ a horde of employees who post comments under articles. 
They (not Novosti, but again their stakeholder) create so called "independent media" in the countries of their interest, that spread the fake content.
Liars exposing liars, maybe, but they are not better nor trustworthy (to me).

On second thought, browsed a little, their own "about us" at https://www.rt.com/about-us/ quite explains everything: " RT provides an alternative perspective on major global events, and acquaints international audience with a Russian viewpoint."
Edited by Leif

well, fact of the matter is, we already have proof that they staged these fake beheading videos, and have a set good enough for hollywood to film it on, so....

I think I'll go with believing what the evidence tells us rather than "I dont know if I want to believe this source or not."  Its on video, you're cold flat busted,  they swiped this off of john mccain's aide on one of his syria trips where he was over there helping orchestrate ISIS.

That. Still an understatement. 

They create content based on political demand.

They (well, not exactly Novosti, but their stakeholder) employ a horde of employees who post comments under articles. 

They (not Novosti, but again their stakeholder) create so called "independent media" in the countries of their interest, that spread the fake content.

Liars exposing liars, maybe, but they are not better nor trustworthy (to me).

On second thought, browsed a little, their own "about us" at https://www.rt.com/about-us/ quite explains everything: " RT provides an alternative perspective on major global events, and acquaints international audience with a Russian viewpoint."[/size]

As does every other MSM channel. As long as you also disregard all of the others equally then you will be consistent.

• Like 1

I was gonna say I really hope the ones who immediately discredit that news agency doing this article also do the same due diligence with the mainstream garbage as well.

Middle east is just a bunch of terortists who want to kill Americans. all the people their dont know how to use technology and are barbarians. The world would be better off with out them, if our govt hadn't been "wasting" our resources, those low life scum would take over and steal all our resources and sacrifice it to their God and leave us hungry and poor.

Are you some kind of liberal?

• Like 1

Are you some kind of liberal?

no i just love america and i cant stand at the sight of dirty infidel middle easterns taking it from us when we've worked so much to make it a beautiful place

then follow the money & point the finger where it belongs - who's taking what from us?  ziojew bankers have harmed the usa and the rest of the world exponentials of exponentials more so than any of the terrorists they created, directly or indirectly, purposeful or not.

no i just love america and i cant stand at the sight of dirty infidel middle easterns taking it from us when we've worked so much to make it a beautiful place

Is that what everyone in Istanbul thinks?

• Like 1

Is that what everyone in Istanbul thinks?

im not in istanbul, im american, i was born in america and i love america, its the land of the free

im not in istanbul, im american, i was born in america and i love america, its the land of the free

oh!

It's the land of getting 'free stuff' these days.

Sign in to follow this