Sign in to follow this  
Chi kung apprentice

Notes from my search for immortality

Hello there

Well, after reading some posts of members I already see that I have much to learn about this kind of things.

Nevertheless I want to share some "notes" from my own practices to achieve immortality, eternal health, higher stamina, better erections, well, the list in unfinishable, but I know you all know what I am talking about

I practiced seminal retention for a couple of years, but I did not notice as good results as I wanted to, actually, that can be due to the fact that I was not always to stop ejaculation completely, and also that some texts I had read had a bad translation or edition in spanish and they forgot the fact that you could ejaculate once in 2 weeks or in a month, so before discovering this by myself, It even hurt a little bit or felt pressure when I had not ejaculated in a long time.

Also. I dont see that "Time" had stopped during the years I practiced Retention, My body continued to change and getting old. My overall health is good, but fat and some white hairs appeared as first signs of aging, (im 29 now)

Also I have tried to keep young using the products claiming to increase your Human Growth Hormone, such as Sytropin, I even wrote the companies producing them and they seem to have serious homeopathic studies supporting their affirmations. Using this kind of stuff, I saw a small reduction in my body fat, but none of the other effects that these companies claimed as; better erections, more stamina, bigger elasticity, higher tolerance to stress. Nevertheless, a friend of mine said that he did felt the stamina rise and an old man who used it also, said that he was having morning erections again after using it.

Another time I tried (at my own risk, I know) A shot at real HGH, from Lilly Laboratories, I felt nothing the month I used it.

Besides de Sytropin and related homeopatic products, the supplements that I felt worked the best on my stamina and strenght level suppossedly by affecting the HGH productions were those having glutamine, Arginine and particularly a product by Heritage Health named HGH that was a mix of glutamine with a touch of a plant called Forshkoli. This last product gave me good results at my motivation at the gym at the moment during some time, afterwards, I think that the company altered the formula as in time it was not so good anymore the same in me that people that I recommended them the product fot the first time(I used to sell it years ago, too)

Well this are just some notes. I already see some good material in the forum to help me , nevertheless I wanted to start sharing this experiences

Your friend

David Israel

MExico

I haven't lost any sperm since late 1993 and I aged too. But I just went to a class reunion and I was in the best shape and the youngest looking one there by far. Of course that could be more due to the fact I have no kids and they do.

Edited by DarinHamel

I just want ascension THAT bad!

I suggest that you read the thread entitled "Semen Kung, Chi Kung and Crown Center Orgasms"...wish it was called 'awakenings', not 'orgasms', but nonetheless, the method of the great straight upward path is contained therein.

Best wishes for success with that which you seek. If you think that I may be of assistance, you're right, just let me know and I will.

xeno

Wow... that's a really really admirable effort... but somehow just sad. Somebody didn't tell this guy that ascension doesn't come from retaining Semen.... oops.

of course not, but it comes from being an ignorant jackass on an online forum?

how do you know that's all he does?

of course not, but it comes from being an ignorant jackass on an online forum?

how do you know that's all he does?

Lol, you take my comments too seriously. When you work out the issues that cause that you'll open some major energy blockages.

Hello Dear DarinHamel

Tell me , why do you want ascension THAT bad?

We all here want more or less the same, but the tone you speak is intriguing to me

Please share me why you want it that bad.

In my case sometimes I pray for ascension cause I feel tired of this world, but I dont know if this is the correct approach, because in some way it is an escape, is not it? Nevertheless maybe It could be as character or Miyagi San says; The best way of avoiding a hit is not being there.

Thanks for your feedback

Your friend

David San

I haven't lost any sperm since late 1993 and I aged too. But I just went to a class reunion and I was in the best shape and the youngest looking one there by far. Of course that could be more due to the fact I have no kids and they do.

Darin you do realize Max is also from Michigan?

I think you really owe it to yourself to fly out to LA and see Max. All of the years of dedication you put in hopefully he can give you some perspective and moving in the right direction.

C

I suggest that you read the thread entitled "Semen Kung, Chi Kung and Crown Center Orgasms"...wish it was called 'awakenings', not 'orgasms', but nonetheless, the method of the great straight upward path is contained therein.

Best wishes for success with that which you seek. If you think that I may be of assistance, you're right, just let me know and I will.

xeno

Hello Dear Xeno, ok, in my case,I will read the text and get to work with it and I will tell you how it goes ok?

Thanks

David Israel San

Chi kung apprentice,

Why do I want ascension THAT bad? When I was a little kid, maybe ten, I head the story of Elijah going straight to heaven in a fiery chariot. I asked my dad if it was possible for anyone and he said yes. Then I asked my priest and he said yes too. So that sealed the deal in my mind.

After that it always seemed to be my ambition but it didn't really become serious and all consuming until 1985 when my dad died, my grandmother died and my entire unit was wiped out in a plane crash. After that I got obsessed with death and gained an overactive survival instinct I guess. I wish I could say that I love the universe and want to return to the souce out of some altruistic ambition but the fact is I just dont want to die.

Darin

Cameron,

Max is from Michigan? I guess I'll have to do some more research. But he lives in L.A.? Do you know why he chose California to live in?

Darin

there is an esoteric meaning for elijah going up to heaven in a chariot of flames

Yeah, its a part of merkabah mysticism. The chariot of flames was the stable spiritual vehicle he created to ascend with and he did so bodily. Both the Talmud and the Zohar speak of it. Which were you refering to?

When I was a little kid, maybe ten, I head the story of Elijah going straight to heaven in a fiery chariot. I asked my dad if it was possible for anyone and he said yes. Then I asked my priest and he said yes too. So that sealed the deal in my mind.

Way cool! Have you obtained that ability yet?

Chi kung apprentice,

Why do I want ascension THAT bad? When I was a little kid, maybe ten, I head the story of Elijah going straight to heaven in a fiery chariot. I asked my dad if it was possible for anyone and he said yes. Then I asked my priest and he said yes too. So that sealed the deal in my mind.

After that it always seemed to be my ambition but it didn't really become serious and all consuming until 1985 when my dad died, my grandmother died and my entire unit was wiped out in a plane crash. After that I got obsessed with death and gained an overactive survival instinct I guess. I wish I could say that I love the universe and want to return to the souce out of some altruistic ambition but the fact is I just dont want to die.

Darin

Cameron,

Max is from Michigan? I guess I'll have to do some more research. But he lives in L.A.? Do you know why he chose California to live in?

Darin

I grew up in Michigan. Livonia to be exact. Max told me he's from the Troy/Ferndale area.

Where do you live, Darin?

Sign in to follow this