Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

Why do people go bald?

43 minutes ago, Marblehead said:
1 hour ago, MooNiNite said:

What is your profession?

I have none.  The closest I got to one of those was a career soldier.  That was, what?, a lifetime ago.

Must be my ancestry.   Look at avatar.

I truly hope you were an enlisted man. I picture you as a grizzled old sergeant major. Please don't tell me you were commissioned, it will force me undo preconceived notions of the officer ranks. ;)

15 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I truly hope you were an enlisted man. I picture you as a grizzled old sergeant major. Please don't tell me you were commissioned, it will force me undo preconceived notions of the officer ranks. ;)

No fear.  I was enlisted.  Didn't make Sergeant Major though.  I was on the 8 list when I got out with 20 years and 24 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I have none.  The closest I got to one of those was a career soldier.  That was, what?, a lifetime ago.

Must be my ancestry.   Look at avatar.

Then yes, you do less thinking than most people. 

Think of an accountant, or a salesman and how much thinking they are forced to do on a daily basis.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

I would attribute your full head of hair to a lack of nerve damage.

That may be valid.  Had some when I was younger but it's easier to deal with and recover from when we are younger.

On 30/09/2016 at 12:37 PM, Kar3n said:

People go bald for various reasons, genetics is probably the number one cause for men. There are various skin conditions that cause hair loss and alopecia is a big one for women. Hair grows in stages throughout our lives, there are times when the hair follicle becomes dormant and some hair is lost, this is often seen in people more mature in age. Vitamin deficiencies contribute, especially lack of iron, thyroid disease and stress are also causes for noticeable hair loss. Certain medications and hormone level abnormalities are a factors as well.

I am sure there are many more, but these are a few that come to mind and have discussed with clients over the years.

I am unaware of ways to regrow the hair naturally, however there are quite a few supplements on the market that tout remarkable regrowth.

really ?

I thought men went bald and got fatter as it is an appealing sexy look that young women like ?

Its become very popular look and cool and in fashion .

Really .. it has .  

Creepy-Used-Car-Salesman.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

really ?

I thought men went bald and got fatter as it is an appealing sexy look that young women like ?

Its become very popular look and cool and in fashion .

Really .. it has .  

1-Seated-Fat-Buddha-Sculpture_2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this