Cameron

Dietary changes for those attempting celibacy

So a couple of us are attempting to do the "100 days" Kunlun cultivation.

Want to get as much feedback as possible from people who have successfully done long term celibacy about diet.

My guess is meat isn't good for this. But it's going to be tricky since Max basically says you need to eat meat.

So, might be a balance thing. I was thinking maybe go with a more of a "warrior diet" approach of light foods like fruit or salad during the day and one good meal at night.

Advice?

Want to get as much feedback as possible from people who have successfully done long term celibacy about diet.

My guess is meat isn't good for this. But it's going to be tricky since Max basically says you need to eat meat.

So, might be a balance thing. I was thinking maybe go with a more of a "warrior diet" approach of light foods like fruit or salad during the day and one good meal at night.

Advice?

During summer I was training for for a running competition. Apart from doing some unconventional training (tabata workouts are great!). I was also experimenting with my diet. Protein and meat is definitely much better than it's reputation. It's the mixture of high carbs and protein that is the culprit.

Sugar Affects Sex Hormones

Quality meat and fish, vegetables, nuts, seeds, good oils and some fruit is the way to go. This way you avoid also feeding the three worms. :D

Edited by Guest

Hello:

Diet! Here, in Europe, many people don't know the difference between diet and regime, and they use both words interchangeably.

To get back to the point of this thread I must say I don't know anything about kunlun, but I went vegan time ago, and I've put in practice fasting for 3-4 times. That said, let's pinpoint some basic rules:

1.If you want to really know what a clean vegan diet is, download a copy of "Essenes' gospel" and have a look at the dietary part (a must).

2.To be full of life, you must eat life. In a vegan diet that's traduced in the most life-charged being you can found: a fresh sprout. So, buy your favourites seeds, sprout them, and eat them fresh. Their vitamin, hormones and enzymes would do the rest, not to speak about their inner life energy.

3.Learn about fermentation and how bacterium can help your body: kefir, kombucha, chukrut, and so on. Your bodily health key is located in your intestines. Keep them clean and in tune, and you'll be a centenarian.

4.Whatever diet change you do in your life will have incredible changes, both physical and psychological. So, be prepared for the change.

5.As years have passed by in our lives, we've piled in our cells much wastes. Many of those toxins have produced different pains, illnesses, etc... Curiously, when we heal those pains, the cells retain the sediment of them, so when we remove all of them through a cleansing diet, the symptoms of the illnesses will manifest again and in a reverse order.

6.Following the reasoning of the previous point, when the digestive tube stops functioning, all organs, all cells take advantage of that new state to dump all their stored rubbish to blood, so they can be eliminated through the kidneys. So, blood will suffer, kidneys will suffer, liver will suffer... and you'll feel really bad. You even can feel what it's called "intestine fire", because the mucosa of the intestines is released, so it can be renewed, and the rests are thrown away with the faeces.

Those are the main points to bear in mind before committing to a diet. Maybe I've elided something, so I've you would have any doubt, please feel free to ask.

Bye, bums!

Advice?

Of course if you starve yourself, doing celibacy is easier. But is that the point. Generally you should avoid anything that is giving extra work to the gall bladder, as this adds to the sexual fantasies.

Especially (raw) eggs are good to recover after an ejaculation, so they might not be good to keep the semen in. While maybe a bit of raw meat, with no spices added might not give too much extra work to the gall bladder.

When I did my 100 days I was following very closely the Pitchford. You could also go and find out gandhi's diet. That was all organised to let him be celibate. But at what price!

Good luck in any case.

Pietro

i don't recommend the 100 days yet, cam. Get to the point where you can transform the energy upward easily on a daily basis, therefore controlling stagnation in that area. Ejaculation and prostate massage alone will not completely stop the stagnation in that area. You need to learn to contract your tailbone strongly, it took me months to get to the point where I could do it enough so that it moved far enough forward during contractions to really move the energy and jing around. Until you have this ability, and use it many times daily, and can give yourself powerful orgasms with it, long-term retention work will accomplish nothing, because the energy will not be fully transformed. You risk stagnation. If you're worried about excessive jing loss through ejaculation, change your diet.

• Like 1

Agarhta,

I am sorry man I am going to have to put you on ignore after this sort of comment. It's hard enough being in my first week in I don't want to be 2 months out and have to read these type of comments from you.

Unlike the others I will definetly take you off of ignore after 100 days is over.

Hopefully I am succesful and aren't influenced by this type of negative post.

Thanks.

I would strongly recommend staying away from caffeine as well. Especially in commerical joints that use high doses like starbucks etc.... I speak from experience here. I had been holding off for around 3 weeks with almost no effort. I was surprised at how little it bothered me because my sex drive is usually fairly healthy. To make a long story short, I ended up working the weekend as a last minute thing. Both days I drank large coffees from one of the popular coffee chains. Both days I was horny as hell to the point of blue balls and couldn't take it anymore. Maybe it's coincidence, but I have noticed multiple times in the past when caffeine has had this effect. Coincidentally this effect seems to be much much stronger when I buy the chain coffee than if I brew my own at home. I have even wondered if there are other chemical addictives in the coffee in addition to caffeine. I went so far as to research this, but they claim that there are no 'additives'. My only other guesses are that they are using genetically altered coffee beans which produce a higher level of 'naturally' occuring caffeine, or the way they brew it concentrates the caffeine more highly.

It's useless to store it if you can't transform it, Cam. As far as ignore status, goes, I have plenty of affection for you, but little respect. You've never been more than a Tao dilettante, as far as I can tell, and have relatively little experience with actually doing the work for yourself, versus trying to get some guru to open yourself up for you. If you want to put me on ignore status, it's not going to make a lot of difference on my end, except to raise my respect for myself, because you have no idea what you're talking about. Traditional tribes all over the world, for tens of thousands of years, have eaten diets that absolutely do not support retention, like shellfish, organ meats, animal fats, etc., and they specifically say those foods are excellent for both health and reproduction. I eat this way, usually, and it does make retention much harder. That's not the point. I'm 32 and my diet is excellent, so, assuming decent luck, I've got decades to learn how to transform the energy upwards.

If you're eating specifically to make retention easier, you're also eating to deprive your jing/bone level of the necessary nutrition. A raw low-fat fruitarian diet will make retention pretty easy, and I speak from hard experience on this. That doesn't mean it's safe to eat long-term. 100 is just a round number.

I want to make it very clear that I think retention is a long-term goal, not a short-term one. 100 is just a round number.

If nobody listens to me, fine. That doesn't change the truth of what I say.

It is stupid to eat for retention. Eat for health.

cameron, i suggest you take agharta off of ignore, he really is giving you good advice. putting everyone on ignore who in the end only wish for the best for you really isn't the way to go. you're behaving like a snotty kid who doesn't heed the warnings and puts his hand in the fire. the result? he gets burned.

It's useless to store it if you can't transform it, Cam. As far as ignore status, goes, I have plenty of affection for you, but little respect. You've never been more than a Tao dilettante, as far as I can tell, and have relatively little experience with actually doing the work for yourself, versus trying to get some guru to open yourself up for you. If you want to put me on ignore status, it's not going to make a lot of difference on my end, except to raise my respect for myself, because you have no idea what you're talking about. Traditional tribes all over the world, for tens of thousands of years, have eaten diets that absolutely do not support retention, like shellfish, organ meats, animal fats, etc., and they specifically say those foods are excellent for both health and reproduction. I eat this way, usually, and it does make retention much harder. That's not the point. I'm 32 and my diet is excellent, so, assuming decent luck, I've got decades to learn how to transform the energy upwards.

If you're eating specifically to make retention easier, you're also eating to deprive your jing/bone level of the necessary nutrition. A raw low-fat fruitarian diet will make retention pretty easy, and I speak from hard experience on this. That doesn't mean it's safe to eat long-term. 100 is just a round number.

I want to make it very clear that I think retention is a long-term goal, not a short-term one. 100 is just a round number.

If nobody listens to me, fine. That doesn't change the truth of what I say.

Hi Agharta,

I have been considering buying Marena's book on the orgasmic diet. I am wondering if her diet may be some sort of fastpath to building up jing. Trunk also has a great succint little article on coccyx breathing which has helped me, but I am wondering if you have any pointers or books to recommend on this practice. Could you give a little more detail on the technique you employ.

As for your advice on diets, what is your take on caffeine? I believe it just stimulates your existing jing rather than produces it.

Caffeine I think is OK in moderation. That's my experience with it. I don't have any problems with a lack of energy, because my diet is good, so I don't drink much coffee. Drinking it to get energy isn't smart in the long-term, although short-term it won't do real damage for most folks.

As far as coccyx breathing goes, I think it's great. I think that really, really strong contractions of the tailbone and perineum area are extremely helpful. I can move the tip of my tailbone back and forth about an inch or a little more, and I do these tailbone and perineum contractions 40 or more times a day. I'm doing it right now as I post. I often have 2-3 very strong orgasms every day just from doing this. I have noticed that my semen is much whiter since I started really strongly contracting the tailbone many times a day. You can't just contract it, you've got to do it really, really hard, and make it move a lot, in my experience. I also have found that the pelvic area can benefit tremendously, at least in my case, from pressure point massage. I used a ma roller to open up all the big points in my lower back, buttocks, and the back of the whole pelvis. It really, really changed the flow of energy in that area for me.

• Like 1

. A raw low-fat fruitarian diet will make retention pretty easy, and I speak from hard experience on this. .....

loading up on fruit sugar is stupid for health..and so much stupider for retention.

I often have 2-3 very strong orgasms every day just from doing this. I have noticed that my semen is much whiter since I started really strongly contracting the tailbone many times a day.

as they say ..this is not you coming, this is you going. In life -to an early grave that you brought upon yourself, on this forum -into a just ignore that you brought upon yourself . How dare you to spread your poisonous lies?

cameron, i suggest you take agharta off of ignore, he really is giving you good advice. putting everyone on ignore who in the end only wish for the best for you really isn't the way to go. you're behaving like a snotty kid who doesn't heed the warnings and puts his hand in the fire. the result? he gets burned.

Take care.

the world isn't negative - it's realistic - full of real people who have real experience.

Blah,blah,blah..your on ignore.

Take care.

Just some thoughts:

Especially (raw) eggs are good to recover after an ejaculation,

Raw eggs are bad for health. They contain a molecule called ovidine, which it's highly toxic for the body (the egg itself uses it to defend from outer attacks).

raw meat

Buddha said: "those who eat animals will end up acting as animals".

Caffeine

Bad for me. From time to time I have a cup of coffee (in social events, mainly). Some hours later I find myself bodily calmed, but mindly overexcited. It's like I should do anything, and quickly. I'd choose tea, rather than coffee.

orgasmic diet

What is that? I'd thank whatever explanation you could give me. Thanks!

As far as coccyx breathing goes, I think it's great. I think that really, really strong contractions of the tailbone and perineum area are extremely helpful. I can move the tip of my tailbone back and forth about an inch or a little more, and I do these tailbone and perineum contractions 40 or more times a day. I'm doing it right now as I post. I often have 2-3 very strong orgasms every day just from doing this. I have noticed that my semen is much whiter since I started really strongly contracting the tailbone many times a day. You can't just contract it, you've got to do it really, really hard, and make it move a lot, in my experience. I also have found that the pelvic area can benefit tremendously, at least in my case, from pressure point massage. I used a ma roller to open up all the big points in my lower back, buttocks, and the back of the whole pelvis. It really, really changed the flow of energy in that area for me.

How do you do that? I ascend sex energy through muladara up the spine. I use to have little orgasms -really tiny- in the kidney area, and my vishuda gets so relaxed that I feel like a scarf of energy every time I practice it.

It's getting more and more obvious to me Taobums is full of mostly negative people. It's fine .It's probably a good reflection of the world.

I'm very possitive :P Anyway, take in count that we are of all ages, many countries, and different backgrounds. So each one will understand things his way. ;)

• Like 1

as far as i understand, the orgasmic diet consists of taking a high amount of fish oil daily. this is a very basic statement and you should check out zaneblue.org for more information (marrena's website).

I'm very possitive :P Anyway, take in count that we are of all ages, many countries, and different backgrounds. So each one will understand things his way. ;)

I know your very positive that's why I read your posts and would never put you on my ingore list.

It was extreme of me to say most Taobums. Let's says a portion. I think most all of the long time posters(many of whom I am personal friends with) are positive human beings for the most part.

how would you contract your tail bone...

put the tip of your finger on the tip of your tailbone. Start contracting the muscles in that area as if you were drawing upward. Experiment with contracting and relaxing the muscles in that area in different ways until you can feel the tailbone moving. Voila! you have learned to move your tailbone.

Procurator, the only poisonous lie is that you know what you're talking about re: nutrition.

• Like 1

tryed it, immediately failed. i can't even locate my coccyx, much less find a way to move it, lol.

Edited by mantis
  • Like 1

tryed it, immediately failed. i can't even locate my coccyx, much less find a way to move it, lol.

keep practicing. it's kind of like learning to wiggle your ears :D the muscles and nerves need to be trained. there's some Daoyin that can help facilitate it.

once you've got it, it can kind of kind of create a gentle sucction which can draw the qi up from the perineum.

as with all things, go steady, don't force, remain open.

• Like 1

agharta's comments regarding the requirement for transforming jing energy in order to avoid stagnation are spot-on. With time one can learn to dip the coccyx into the pelvic cavity and sip chi from the top of the heated jing like whip cream from the top of a double mocha cappuccino!

Being on Cameron's ignore list is a Badge of Honor!

• Like 1