sagebrush

serious readers only

what are you doing here?

Discovering resources and practices -- Zapchen, Kunlun, trauma release exercises, Tibetan Bon teachings, etc.

Helping some people.  Annoying others.  Debating.  Learning.  Occasionally I try to be funny.  

Feeling connected to a whole big world of people out there who care about the subjects we chat about here.

• Like 9

by the way, seriously,

if I HAD almost 1/4 of a million dollars I would give it to you.

lets debate that please

No thanks.  Give it to someone who needs it more than I do.

• Like 1

To shoot the shit, learn from the wise.. share thoughts with friends.

Also to write more. I don't always know my mind unless I allow myself to write in a free flowing style without editing. 

• Like 9

Writing on Here can be very remote. Spoil yourself with a counsellors time, if its available to you.

Life can be tough, and sometimes its nice just to ramble on to another human ,, whether they actually understand or not. Talking to folks we Do know ,is often tougher .

• Like 2

Here?

Cycling... round and round...

And yet sometimes those cyclings shoot off as wide arcs, speeding out beyond where any others can reach, and suddenly, alone, unreachable.

Then cycling back into the fray, and,

sometimes, able to keep it all as one,

cycling alone yet right in the thick of things, whole and united, undivided...

often, for me, it takes being willing to return within, and over time I find my way cycles in convergence with others... until I forget to remain within and create some trauma that pushes it all away again.

we each have our own balance to find that often requires surrendering the desires of the usurper within.

beauty and richness some with being able to converge upon greater harmony as we rest upon all that is - it takes unconditional acceptance.

traumas get imprinted deep within, carried along until they get stirred up by something able to penetrate those depths.

they get stirred up and often triggered by extreme behavior similar to what caused them, and yet...

gentleness can reach those depths too. gentleness, sincere, consistent, practiced every day, over many days, begins to reach our core. in this way we can learn to reach within to that trauma and with gentle, loving acceptance, let it be free.

it takes deep inner strength to hold the connection, and our challenge is to do so gently, without intensity, but with most unwavering intent.

blessings and sincerity

:wub:

• Like 2

good stuff, probably (imo) would work better in the Personal Discussion (PPD) section, where such intimate diary style writings are better preserved, versus here where it flows offscreen quickly and is not typical 'Newcomer' style material.  If you don't have one you should ask in the Forum Technical section. 

• Like 2

,...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by sagebrush

5th consecutive state honor band

2016 state grand champs

bloom- a beautiful life!

thank you

Edited by sagebrush
  • Like 1