Sign in to follow this  
Katastral

Kundalini headache and fatigue

Hey everybody, Iv'e posted here a couple of times earlier and recieved great help from friendly folks! Now it seems Im need of counsel again.

Note: In short; I have experienced alot of kundalini symptoms the past 2 years or so and managed to stay sober for long and short periods of time, check earlier submissions if you wan't a more detailed accounting of that.

Anyways, ashamed to say iv'e been having a relapse for the last 2 couple of months :(  (alot of cannabis, some ecstacy and a few shrooms) and while I can sleep fine this time around I do so for about 10 hours each night if possible and still wake up exhausted! I can feel energy buzzing but not as extremely as before even though Im still more tired. 

I also been having a chronic headache this past week and feel as if my crown chakra might be overloaded or whatnot. 

I hug trees to ground energy and try to be out in nature + I do this vizualisation meditation where I picture rain filling up my chest and up to my skull with water and then pour down my body with each breatch out (don't know what it's called). I also stopped doing my normal meditation routine not to induce more energy flow.

What Im asking for is guidance; should i really stop my normal routine? Is grounding a solution? And is there any other excercises I could do? Whatever could help, even if you are not sure Im grateful for every post. Thank you

Much love /K

Ok, if I remotely check on you?  See if I can make any specific suggestions?

Best,

Jeff

• Like 1

psilocybin and cannabis and tea have been instrumental in my healing process

not the same for everyone, but must share my counter experience to the usual cultural taboo

• Like 1

psilocybin and cannabis and tea have been instrumental in my healing process

not the same for everyone, but must share my counter experience to the usual cultural taboo

Was your experimentation in the context of a Kundalini Awakening? 

• Like 1

Sorry but ... first stop taking the drugs.

I just come here some days to get a laugh!   D.A.D.

• Like 1

Nope. 

None of the substances I've cultivated with have ever been used in the context of a Kundalini Awakening.

However, many of the realizations that opened my awareness as Vajra came when working with entheogens and the spirits of our plant medicine brothers and sisters and are among the most potent, healing and blessed of my time in this manifestation...

they are still resonating with deep gratitude in the present.

edit: spelling

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

My Teacher often prevents for addictions. As he says in early stages of kundalini expansion there is a tendency to go the way you are going (drugs, carelesness) which leads the process astray.

• Like 1

Already did, again... It might be hard to understand without having the experience. But to rewire your subconsious from 15 years of addiction is no walk in park, especially when mostly all of your loved ones use on the regular. It's not like I wan't to use drugs, I just wan't to be happy and not suffer too much, and sometimes my brain convinces me that drugs will help me. Jeez sometimes they even do. 

Im way past those so it's fine, but guilt trips never helps. Just thought you should know. Maybe you wanted to help, enjoy your day either way.

Peace

Edited by Katastral

My Teacher often prevents for addictions. As he says in early stages of kundalini expansion there is a tendency to go the way you are going (drugs, carelesness) which leads the process astray.

I found it to be extremely hard after the first wave of experiences, first there was alot of bliss and pain one after the other. After that there was just normal life again, and all the repressed emotions from the earlier years.. Sometimes I thought it had all been a dream, not so much now.

Update: Felt much more energy flowing this morning! Couldn't sleep for more than a few minutes at a time since about 5 hours in. Still I feel more alert today then earlier days, not what Im used to from earlier experience

Already did, again... It might be hard to understand without having the experience. But to rewire your subconsious from 15 years of addiction is no walk in park, especially when mostly all of your loved ones use on the regular. It's not like I wan't to use drugs, I just wan't to be happy and not suffer too much, and sometimes my brain convinces me that drugs will help me. Jeez sometimes they even do. 

Im way past those so it's fine, but guilt trips never helps. Just thought you should know. Maybe you wanted to help, enjoy your day either way.

Peace

Nothing to do with guilt.  You need to get a healthy body. That's all.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with guilt.  You need to get a healthy body. That's all.

I think you misunderstood me... I asked for advice on practices. When you tell someone who is struggling with addiction to just "stop taking drugs" you oversimplify things. It is not easy, making it sound like it is puts guilt on a person who fails to quit time and again for not being able to. Im aware as Iv'e fallen into that trap before, I just don't want you to go around giving other addicts the same "advice" lol.

Btw, you just did it again mate

Banana lassis and wanking.

Seriously you need a yin sattvic diet and avoid building chi if you need to pacify.

You can't sleep because the chi pervading your body is turbulent, avoid chillis and pungent taste at all cost

Edited by nickyro
  • Like 2

Banana lassis and wanking.

Seriously you need a yin sattvic diet and avoid building chi if you need to pacify.

You can't sleep because the chi pervading your body is turbulent, avoid chillis and pungent taste at all cost

^^ What he said, plus intense aerobic exercise & weights.

Thank you both dor your advice :) Sorry but what is a yin sattvic diet? And you are advicing against further meditation as long as Im having problems with excess of chi I take it? 

• Like 1

I was just hanging out with a teacher recently and he said that if you can't go into deep sleep because of energy movements....then don't try to do so.....instead just lye down and practice relaxing. You may not get that full REM sleep, but you will at-least be slightly well rested. 

• Like 2

Thank you both dor your advice :) Sorry but what is a yin sattvic diet? And you are advicing against further meditation as long as Im having problems with excess of chi I take it? 

i did, what now?

The only way for kundalini to be healthy and uselful in the long run is to cultivate silence via meditation as anapanasati.

When the energy from the Depths meets Silence they merge into bliss and cosmic consciousness is realized.

But yes, when this energy you feel is too turbulent meditation is barely possible and you will just fry your brain or overload, so you need to fix that.

Edited by nickyro
  • Like 2

I was just hanging out with a teacher recently and he said that if you can't go into deep sleep because of energy movements....then don't try to do so.....instead just lye down and practice relaxing. You may not get that full REM sleep, but you will at-least be slightly well rested. 

Alos on the topic of waking up exhausted, your body is probably dehydrated. Energetic activity burns through LOTS of Water. Make sure you replenish regularly. 

• Like 4

I think you misunderstood me... I asked for advice on practices. When you tell someone who is struggling with addiction to just "stop taking drugs" you oversimplify things. It is not easy, making it sound like it is puts guilt on a person who fails to quit time and again for not being able to. Im aware as Iv'e fallen into that trap before, I just don't want you to go around giving other addicts the same "advice" lol.

Btw, you just did it again mate

But he is right, just stop. Youre addiction comes from kundalini- it is different than with others. Do not let yourself fall into excuses or overanalysing this dillema. Just stop and thats it. And first of all you should take care of getting in touch with a spiritual teacher who knows what he is doing. You are asking here people of which 95% do not know what you are talking about feom direct experience and what do you expect from them? How much responsibility for yourself is there if you look for such help here? You do not care much. It is only that it started to hur here and there so you look for some painkiller. Edited by Kubba

Sign in to follow this