meeks

Flowers coming out of each chakra?

I had a meditation this evening where flowers came out of each chakra - crown, 3rd eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, abdomen and root. I had the impression to stand up during my meditation shortly before this occurred. Once the flowers opened up on each point (they ranged in size from baseball to umbrella sized) the same experience repeated itself behind me, opening up at corresponding spots going down my back, causing me to arch/stretch as it was trying to come out of each chakra (one at a time) and then I'd be able to relax back into a natural posture each time a blossom opened.

When it was complete I had the impression to raise my hands over my head, looking up through them, and 1 large blossom engulfed my whole body from feet to outstretched hands.

Once this occurred a huge wave of energy swept through my body and I saw many visions.  It's the first time I've had this particular experience (and experience has taught me it usually only happens during the 'initiation' or 'first time only' that it happens).

Anyone here versed in this sort of thing in their research/meditatopm that can share some insights?

thanks!

Dave

• Like 3

It sounds wonderful! There's just one thing though, perhaps such experiences should be kept private as the practice may lose effectiveness if the world and his wife know about it.

• Like 1

Well, last I checked this is a web forum for providing information and finding answers. I'm hoping to find other experienced members around the world that would like to connect and exchange concepts and what better way than to provide a few experiences?

Should the forum be simply for beginners asking which direction their energy spirals up their legs? After all these years, I think it's about time more experienced members on forums started sharing our experiences to see if others are willing to open up at the risk of sounding bat-crazy, rather than simply answering 'am I doing this right?' questions to validate the ego.

• Like 3

I'm not sure what you did while meditating (or not did) but seeing energy as flower chakras comes from the heart chakra. Also it depends how these flowers looked like and if you really saw energy or you just had your faculty of imagination play upon your energy body. Another thing is that whoever had a kundalini activation knows that there are no "back chakras" but only chakras that seem pretty flat deep inside the body while trough the back of the spine travels the force of snake power - kundalini.

edit: I'd like to add that what you experienced as a large blossom engulfing you was an actual chakra opening aside of just experiencing a sense that is attributed to a chakra, so I would say you got enlightened when you did it.

Edited by Baloony
  • Like 1

Well, last I checked this is a web forum for providing information and finding answers. ...

Should the forum be simply for beginners asking which direction their energy spirals up their legs? ...

Sorry, I didn't intend to come across as finger wagging, only that from your account it seems that you're doing something right and that you have access to a source of grace.

It's a given in most traditions not to explicitly share practices and experiences with strangers. I sympathise with your point about connecting with people but in the process with sharing, people of varying motives may ask you specfics about your practice, give misguided advice, or even attempt to interfere and whatever grace you're experiencing may diminish.

Clues about traditions, teachers and people to connect with may be in your visions, or you may get inklings and longings from just hearing/reading names and seeing certain images. Trust your innermost feelings and whatever source of grace you're accessing.

Edit: Tpyos

Edited by rex
  • Like 2

As I have experienced it, Chakras are vortexes of energetic shift and they have pathways front and back.

I'd say you experienced a potent conscious experience of the an opening up of your system.

post-103196-0-89467800-1474474580_thumb.jpg

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

I've experienced the chakras as flowers floating in empty space. Also felt them throbbing from the perineum to the crown point (and white light flowing through the sushumna/central channel). But not how you experienced it...

• Like 1

Once this occurred a huge wave of energy swept through my body and I saw many visions.  It's the first time I've had this particular experience (and experience has taught me it usually only happens during the 'initiation' or 'first time only' that it happens).

I think I realized this morning why that is?  During these ecstatic or miraculous moments, we've somehow gotten a massive burst of high-frequency energy - which is able to squirt through all our blocks and resistance with enough pressure to deliver a high volume of energy.

So during this temporary boost/power surge, we experience the same amount of flow rate that we would otherwise have if our channels were much clearer (but amperage much lower).  This is like a flash flood cresting over dams in a river.  We thus temporarily experience a heightened state.

But once the high waters recede - most of the old dams are still left in place.  And with regular water levels returned, the amount of energy that can flow past them is similarly reduced back to our old "normal."

In the long run, we'd have to grind out all these blockages and resistances in order to boost energy volume passing through without increasing the water levels.  IOW, reduce resistance to increase efficiency to reexperience the same higher performance with less power.

This is where Chinese health practices, bodywork, yoga, etc etc all come into play.  Building our alchemical foundations means clearing out all our inner resistances.

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2