Sign in to follow this  
Albion

For Dawei

Dear Dawei,

I wanted to say 'Thank you' for keeping the Dao Bums up, and running!

Thank you to all of the Moderators too, you do a really good, and necessary job!   :D

I used to operate (a longggg time ago) a Yahoo website/e-list, and it was small, not a giant one like this, and it took a lot of time and energy!

So, to a lesser degree, I know some of what it takes to keep an e-list up and running.

Thanks, it feels like 'coming home' here, and I always look forward to turning on my computer, and coming here (after I check my e-mails!)!

You do GOOD WORK!   :P

Thanks,  D.A.D.

• Like 10

"It takes a village" seems to apply here ;)

TDB is like a flowing river and it should flow where it wants but there will be environmental influences which alter the landscape at times.  Sometimes it takes irrigation or doing something to stabilize the erosion.  The waters may move in new directions.  Trees may fall in and change some courses. I appreciate those who take it upon themselves to plant flowers and foliage along the banks and even help to pull the debris out.  

• Like 6

dawei I liken you to a shepherd, the head shepherd if you will.

There are wolves in every healthy ecosystem.

Wolves change rivers, as do sheep, people and all the 10,000 things.

Gratitude and blessings to one and all.

• Like 4

This thread has been moved to the pit.

Please do not feed the moderators and admin so many apples it makes them sick which endangers the entire eco system. 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen

I am sorry dawei, Apech gave me some ppd that makes you say anything you want, now that I am straightening out you do an amazing job. I have been on many martial art forums but I keep coming back To Tao Bums I mean broadsword bums keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this