Sign in to follow this  
roger

something entirely necessary

Open your heart.

If you make doing this your main priority, you'll succeed.

It requires courage, but it can be done.

You have to want it.

• Like 2

thank you those are kind words and thoughtful reminder.

I get awfully angst ridden with my thinking/understanding/lack of understanding.

I am so not good with posting here but eventually I would like to post some very nice pics I have been able to photograph.

hearts:

I will just say what they look like:

natural progression over time...but a queen annes lace flower furled up into the shape of a heart. right at the foot of my hill by bird feeder.....I probably took 30 photos. I go through periodically  delete ones that are not so good or out of focus. then eventually it turned brown. the progression of color was not day by day---it was mostly the live/dead contrast.

then I have two from the opening of blue sky in cloud--very not defined but there in my line of vision

then  a pretty great photo of a heart cloud...it sits behind powerlines so it has a grid-like pattern on it...

I saw one last night heading to get my son from game at school. it was dark but clouds were visible with enough light around.

it was awesome. with a long tail and almost like an arrow. I ran in to get the camera with flash but by then which was less than one minute-gone!

oh well.

ok:

I was viewing photos again from a pond from summer. a very long curled lily pad--and the edging clearly has a heart on it....

• Like 2

But don't open it so far that you are taken advantage of; used and abused.

: Hands MH a copy of DDJ 17 :

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this