Sign in to follow this  
Jurgen

Greetings

Hello Dao Bums,

I’m not much of a talker so I’ll be brief.

I’ve read some forum posts here, over the years, and thought it time to sow some seeds. By joining this community, I hope to profit some insights from those whom have either traveled longer and/or more wisely than I have. As far as giving back I doubt my shallow experiences can help but I’m willing whenever I can.

My interests broadly lay in meditation and inner alchemy. Meditation being my central routine practice. I’ve been interested in Qabala and Hermeticism for about 20 years. For the last few years though I’ve been reading more on Daoism and eastern internal alchemy. The philosophy and overall insights toward inner cultivation have been very insightful. My current mindset is to stay present seek balance and reap chances of understanding when they come.

To the DB team thanks for welcoming me and providing this community to share.

Best wishes - Jurgen

My active reading list of 2016:

The Primordial Breath Vol.1 – Jane Huang

The Little Book of Meditation - William Bodri

The Little Book of Hercules – William Bodri

The Secrets of Chinese Meditation – Charles Luk

Tao & Longevity – Huai Chin Han

Tao Te Ching (Audible) – Jane English, Jacob Needleman

Practicing the Tao Te Ching – Solala Towler

• Like 2

Hello Jurgen, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Jurgen,

You will easily find many discussions pertaining to your interests.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Sign in to follow this