Cameron

Kunlun Nei Gung "100 Days" Support Thread

celibacy is trash. if you don't attempt to circulate the sexual energies they will explode on you unless your mind is for the most part free of lust. chastity is what you want, sexual activity without indulgence.

A big intuition that is coming up.

Don't touch your genitals while doing 100 days.

I know, it's so simple it's hard.

No massaging, no tugging, no caressing.

Basically..your genitals are there. But your not going to be engaging it for a while.

Ok last post week for real.

cameron is going to seriously screw himself up. as with anything that is not used for such a long period of time (3 months) it begins to atrophy. i do not masturbate or have sex but i do practice the vajroli mudra carefully - which provides minimal sensation to keep the orgam in health and to move the energy up to my brain.

Edited by mantis

A big intuition that is coming up.

Don't touch your genitals while doing 100 days.

I know, it's so simple it's hard.

No massaging, no tugging, no caressing.

Basically..your genitals are there. But your not going to be engaging it for a while.

Ok last post week for real.

You can hire someone to work it for you when you have to pee.

I suggest you find someone real ugly :lol:

Must be strong!!!

Do not be like Beowulf towards the Dragon Witch Queen Angelina Jollie!!

She just kills all his friends and tortures his soul by the end!!

Nw2DfL32aRg

Wrong.

Don't corrupt my 100 days thread man.

nope, not wrong.

read your bible 'pillars of bliss' and you'll see max himself giving a retention technique

i wouldn't suggest it though. judging by your control over not posting, you wouldn't last. :P

Edited by mikaelz

Don't scatter the focus here please.

nope, not wrong.

read your bible 'pillars of bliss' and you'll see max himself giving a retention technique

i wouldn't suggest it though. judging by your control over not posting, you wouldn't last.

Take care.

:huh:

what? :lol:

i didn't disrespect Max at all, i just pointed out that he has retention technique in his book.

/sigh

Cam is going to be all alone in this forum the way things are going

So apparently putting people on ignore makes them more eager to post in threads that you created.

Anyway, this thread remains the positive support for those doing 100 days celibacy with Kunlun.

The negative little trolls are coming out of the woodwork to scatter the focus here.

My suggestion..put anyone who doesn't support you and your goals on ignore.

Life is too short to waste time on losers..and there are quite a few of them here.

Ok..my attack towards everyone in mikaelz generation was unfounded.

There are some upright, respectful and spiritually mature youngsters..some of them are even posting on this thread.

So..I aploigize for saying that..I am sure there are many really cool 20 somethings who have alot to offer TB's and the world and the universe and life in general.

I am sure mikaelz will realize his comments were silly and not really respectful to someone who both started this thread and has been a continuous poster on this website since it's inception(not that that is a big deal or anything)

People on my ignore list will remain there since I think it would just be better that way but don't turn this into some sort of flame war and since I am not reading what you have to say at all if you are writing about me in your posts..seriously..you need to get a life.

Cam

Cameron, how about I move this to your Personal Practice Discussion so you have full control over it? When you post in Taoist Discussion it's perfectly reasonable for people to be critical, as long as they are not being insulting.

Sean

Cameron, how about I move this to your Personal Practice Discussion so you have full control over it? When you post in Taoist Discussion it's perfectly reasonable for people to be critical, as long as they are not being insulting.

Sean

It's fine to leave it here.

I have put everyone on ignore that needs to be.

Also, there are others interested in doing this, not just me.

Despite my previous not sticking to my word I will get to a point where I just post in this thread like once a week. I am just interested in others being able to express themselves without a negative backround and bickering.

For my part, I am done insulting. And am sorry if I added to lowering what I percive to be an important discussion.

Cameron

Cameron,

Seven months ago I ended a 6-month period of celibacy. No fucking, no masturbating and no emissions. Back in my Healing Tao days I did over 1 year of the same--and I did it more then once.

The last time I did the 6-month period I was shooting for a year of celibacy, but I went absolutely nuts and fucked a 19-year old Korean chick in her mouth and ended the insanity.

Shortly thereafter I got a girlfriend.

Listen Cameron, while it is impossible to attain higher states without conserving sexual energy, it is impossible to attain celibacy if you have not experienced sex. Read some books by Osho on sex. You keep having emissions and all this shit because your body needs to experience sex. If you do not listen it will betray you over and over again until you do.

What you need is a bisexual girlfriend. But first you need to take a trip to Thailand and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh so you can dump that sexual awkwardness that repels women. When you get back from there, put down the doughnuts or whatever the fuck it is that you eat all the time, take the right supplements from discountanabolics.com and get your ass to a bodybuilding gym. Then you need to go out and get a bisexual girlfriend.

Then talk to me about celibacy.

You will fail at 100 days because even if you have zero emission it will not matter. You do not overcome sex by repression. It is impossible!

You, like the majority of the people on this board (IMO), are using spirituality to escape life. You are 30 years old and still have no idea what you want let alone how to get it. Do you have written goals? Why not?

What do you think will happen if you hold back your desires for 100 days? How can you attain something if you don't even know what it is?

Why not have a goal like "I want the highest levels of sexual satisfaction possible" which is a goal that would include a sexual samadhi? Is this not more realistic?

Spiritual paths like the one you are following were intended for beings with minds that were clean BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T REPRESS THEIR DESIRES!

Here is your opportunity to wake the fuck up at 30 and not at 35. Take it.

Boom.

Cameron,

Seven months ago I ended a 6-month period of celibacy. No fucking, no masturbating and no emissions. Back in my Healing Tao days I did over 1 year of the same--and I did it more then once.

The last time I did the 6-month period I was shooting for a year of celibacy, but I went absolutely nuts and fucked a 19-year old Korean chick in her mouth and ended the insanity.

Shortly thereafter I got a girlfriend.

Listen Cameron, while it is impossible to attain higher states without conserving sexual energy, it is impossible to attain celibacy if you have not experienced sex. Read some books by Osho on sex. You keep having emissions and all this shit because your body needs to experience sex. If you do not listen it will betray you over and over again until you do.

What you need is a bisexual girlfriend. But first you need to take a trip to Thailand and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh so you can dump that sexual awkwardness that repels women. When you get back from there, put down the doughnuts or whatever the fuck it is that you eat all the time, take the right supplements from discountanabolics.com and get your ass to a bodybuilding gym. Then you need to go out and get a bisexual girlfriend.

Then talk to me about celibacy.

You will fail at 100 days because even if you have zero emission it will not matter. You do not overcome sex by repression. It is impossible!

You, like the majority of the people on this board (IMO), are using spirituality to escape life. You are 30 years old and still have no idea what you want let alone how to get it. Do you have written goals? Why not?

What do you think will happen if you hold back your desires for 100 days? How can you attain something if you don't even know what it is?

Why not have a goal like "I want the highest levels of sexual satisfaction possible" which is a goal that would include a sexual samadhi? Is this not more realistic?

Spiritual paths like the one you are following were intended for beings with minds that were clean BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T REPRESS THEIR DESIRES!

Here is your opportunity to wake the fuck up at 30 and not at 35. Take it.

Beautiful man, love this post.

Sometimes the best way to transcend a desire is to completely satisfy it.

I totally second getting a bisexual girlfriend. I've had so many threesomes (foursomes fivesomes) in my life with my girlfriend and additional beautiful women, sex has seriously become like a non-issue. I go at least 100 days a year without ejaculating. It's not a brag because it's just really not hard when you get out of a scarcity / repressive mindset and instead design goals like how can I have the best sex ever? In fact it's EASIER and MORE PLEASURABLE to not ejaculate. How else could it be Taoist? When you are on the right track it will feel right and effortless. Ironically if you commit to having sex with a woman (or two) every day you are almost literally forced to figure out how to retain or die. Turns out the universe is an abundantly friendly place and the best sex is Tantric and non-ejaculatory but I'm unsure whether I would have ever stumbled on that without getting out of the Catholic frame and exploring my desires to the fullest.

Don't put us on ignore, we love you. :lol:

Sean

Interesting views.

But I am sticking with 100 days.

Wow the trolls really are coming out of the woodwork for this one.

What the heck happened to Smile when you could use him?

:lol:

Interesting views.

But I am sticking with 100 days.

Wow the trolls really are coming out of the woodwork for this one.

What the hell happened to Smile when you could use him?

:lol:

Hahah, I am not a troll and I will put you in rubber guard for saying that. Cam, I support you 100% in your 100 days and think it's a good commitment. In fact I will call you and make fun of you until it's no longer even that funny for each of the remaining days out of the 100 if you give up. I haven't been following the thread that closely though, is this 100 days no sexual activity or just 100 days no ejaculation?

Best,

Sean

No sexual activity and Kunlun for 100 days.

Basically what Sifu Max writes for men to practice in Pillars of Bliss.

Cam

No sexual activity and Kunlun for 100 days.

Basically what Sifu Max writes for men to practice in Pillars of Bliss.

Cam

Oh cool, you are a trooper Cam, I believe in you. Hey, check out http://dontbreakthechain.com, it may give you inspiration. You can view four month chains of your goals at a time to give you nice visual feedback and support on your commitment.

Best,

Sean