Enishi

Vajrahridaya

Sadly, it would seem that the forum member Vajrahridaya has passed away. I learned of it via his Facebook wall today. He hasn't posted here in awhile, but I thought that this merited mentioning.

• Like 7

Sadly, it would seem that the forum member Vajrahridaya has passed away. I learned of it via his Facebook wall today. He hasn't posted here in awhile, but I thought that this merited mentioning.

What happened? He was really young.

Apparently he passed out and the medics couldn't revive him. The doctor who did the autopsy found no evidence of trauma or foul play. In several weeks they'll have the toxicologists report. I will let everyone know when I learn more (his name on Facebook is Jaro Majer btw).

It is pretty shocking though, he was by all accounts very happy and full of life. A bit down recently when Bernie didn't win the nomination, but fine otherwise. Maybe this will turn out to have been due to a stroke or other issue not visible so far as outer health goes. While not close to him I am definitely feeling my mortality today since he wasn't that much older than me...

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 6

a dear Bum and on-line friend... 

thank you for passing on the info, E. 

_/\_

Thank you for the information- sad to hear of his passing.

He was a passionate and interesting person and I'm sure he'll be missed by those close to him.

Saddened to learn about this. He was a smart person. :(

I was recently thinking about him and wondering how he and his friend Mikaelz was doing.