Sign in to follow this  
joti

Sharing some artwork I made for my appartment

So basicly, I made some artwork that I am going to frame and hang on the walls in my new apartment. What I like is a very minimalistic and soft style of artwork that isn't to tough on the eye. It also has to have the the attribute of making me happy when I see it so usually something that I am interested in and can relate to. A plus is if its a good conversation starter when Im having guests around.

The files I upload are low quality versions (max file size is 2mb) so if you would like just send me a pm with your mailadress or write here so I can upload the high quality versions of the work.

Maybe someone wants a different background color or something, very easy fix. If someone wants a totally new picture and have found a motive I might be able to help, but please respect that it will occupy my time so if thats the case share a good story with me, share some knowledge that you don't think I know about cultivation or find a way to send me a small tip.

Also, I haven't created the original pictures, just made artwork out of them. So respect the author and use only for personal reasons!

Best Regards,

joti

post-115651-0-82819900-1473242295_thumb.png

post-115651-0-03859400-1473242309_thumb.png

post-115651-0-76617300-1473242335_thumb.png

post-115651-0-91142300-1473242356_thumb.png

post-115651-0-47729400-1473242378_thumb.png

• Like 10

Those would be great on the walls. I especially like the yinyang, the sort of impressionist effect.

RC

• Like 2

I printed and hanged the monk doing ZZ holding the ball and another wuji one I made. When I get some more frames and print the yin/yang I will post you a picture with frame on the wall in this thread : )

Edited by joti

:)

For most people, I think it is good to display artwork, crafts, poetry, furniture you make. That gives you additional opportunities to connect to your own energy when in your house.

Edited by rainbowvein

Sign in to follow this