Sign in to follow this  
mindtooloud

? For marblehead

Have you ever rejected anyones entry into this site when they were registering?

Yes.  Spammers don't get to join.  No one gets free advertising.  Hehehe.

There was one other that I denied because their internet service provider had a bad reputation.  Might have been a hacker.  In this case, better safe than sorry.

Other than that all requests have been approved.

Yes. Spammers don't get to join. No one gets free advertising. Hehehe.

There was one other that I denied because their internet service provider had a bad reputation. Might have been a hacker. In this case, better safe than sorry.

Other than that all requests have been approved.

Ik its not allowed but i wanna test your approval skills by making another account xD

Is that you being the NoviceMonk?

No, i have not broken the rule. By the way, has your friend been well enough to be able to visit you, or are you visiting him where your comversations are comstricted by his wife?

Okay.  Actually, there is no reason for me to not approve NoviceMonk even if it was you.  The only thing in common between you and him are that you both use gmail.com and that's not a matter I consider when approving memberships.

NoviceMonk will be approved shortly.

Yes, my friend is recovering well.  Still a little short on energy but that's to be expected.

He very much prefers coming to my place for our visits.  He is free to say anything he wants to here but limited at his house.

Thanks for asking.

Okay. <b> Actually, there is no reason for me to not approve NoviceMonk even if it was you. </b> The only thing in common between you and him are that you both use gmail.com and that's not a matter I consider when approving memberships.

NoviceMonk will be approved shortly.

Yes, my friend is recovering well. Still a little short on energy but that's to be expected.

He very much prefers coming to my place for our visits. He is free to say anything he wants to here but limited at his house.

Thanks for asking.

If he was me, he can't be apprived as one person could have one account. And that would be my second if it was me.

Well thats what i was asking you, has he recovered enough to come over to your place or do you still visit him?

Right.  You nor any one else gets two accounts except maybe for Sean (the owner).

He visits me.  He prefers it that way.

He was over yesterday for a regular get-together and then this morning he was in the area and he stopped in just to say "Hi".

The only time I have been to his house in the past year was when I took him home from the hospital.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this